Hey Sup Forums how do I rent me a whore?

Hey Sup Forums how do I rent me a whore?
I've heard backpage and craigslist are the go to places but how does one even get started?

Gonna bump with some of my favs

>Go to site
>Find skank
>Message skank
>Say, "want some fuck?"
Individual results may vary.

But what if police?

C'mon Sup Forums I'll even fuck a niggress

Highly doubtful.
Police perform sting operations with undercover street walkers; easier to entrap someone that way.

Online -- police are really after paedophiles mainly.

Here is some honest advice.
>dont use backpage it's dead FBI killed it
>search mojovillage or CL local listings
>personal under classifieds
>pay attention to posts that have realistic women and numbers to call hidden in either themail title or the text field
>if they don't tell you the price in "donations or roses/flowers" hang up, cops
>be polite and don't text or talk dirty
>use a fucking rubber, God knows how many dicks have been inside that fuck hole
>don't fucking over pay, barging, this is a business for them
>don't act stupid but be aware when you show up to meet them NEVER invite them to your house unless you want to be robbed
>never take more than the agreed amount and leave a year other valuables off your person just in case it's a robbery which hasn't happened to me ever but you never know.

Anymore questions

Ever done it before?
I'm kind of hesitant about even starting the convo and knowing how to ask for le sexxy tiem

Backpage is expensive and dodgy as fuck. Me and my mates wanted some stripper for another mates 21st. Ended up ripping us off like $2000.

When you say the phone number hidden in the mail or text field what do you mean?

Did you each end up laying pipe?

Sorry my phone is auto spelling shit, most of the time when you read their description of what they are into and what not you'll see them spell out or hide numbers in their words like t3hi7s that's how you find out what the number to reach them at is or they will spell it out like seven1three 4sx5 you just have to know what to look for so you get all the numbers to text or call them

Ahh I see. How do you set up the meet?

Nah they offered for extra but they already fucked us over so we told them to piss off. Pretty sure my mates dad fucked one though.

Lol nice. I don't think I would be able to pay 2k and not get at least a hummer out of it.

Generallywhat I do is I find one I like and text her I hate calling plus she may be with a client so just text and I'll generally start with a generic "saw the ad still available?" Wait for a respond, if she didn't list a price in her ad just ask what are her donations? And she should just straight up tell you and you can work your price a little for whatever you're after at that point, once you agree just ask her where you can meet her at and generally she will just give you her address or two cross streets and tell you to call her when you're close to her. Most times its this easy and not complicated but just be aware of what part of town you're in and if it's safe enough for you to park your car and be gone from it for however long it will be. Don't hesitate to bounce if you get a bad vibe if it's a sketchy neighborhood but honestly I've probably fucked over 100 women this way and have yet to have a problem, just gotta take your time and play it safe

Fucking ay, I think I'm ready to bag me up one of these girls. I'll be checking my local craigslist for some ads and see how I can apply your expertise. Thanks user, much obliged.

God speed user give her a round for me