Would you visit North Korea as a tourist if you could?

Would you visit North Korea as a tourist if you could?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=i-spOplalKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm actually going to over the summer

>if you could
Pretty much anyone other than South Koreans can get a guided tour in NK. It's neither hard nor expensive.

I'd love to feel comfortable enough about leaving the house without being an anxious mess. Travelling around placed like South and Best Korea, Japan, etc. would be amazing.

with my luck a movie like The Interview would get released while I'm there and Kim would vent his rage on me

Nah. Their tourism program is basically just a hostage machine. They only let people in to brag and have bodies on hand the next time they want to extort considerations out of the US.

But don't they absolutely hate Americans? I thought you could only get a tour if you weren't from this country?

>I-I thought
Once again, you thought wrong, burger. We get it; you morons are incapable of thinking or doing any basic research whatsoever. Stay retarded, fatso.

It's on my top list, but my current budget won't let me.

very interesting documentary, thanks

Cute! C U T E!!!

Source on the WebM? Looks interesting.

>We get it; you morons are incapable of thinking or doing any basic research whatsoever.

This is total bullshit, what the fuck. They have busses and lifts in North Korea

>Malaysians thought it was safe to work there
>now they can't leave

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc&t

Here you go

Depressing.

strong jewish propaganda fuckwit

>(((poland)))

this

absolute JIDF thread

sage

They have amenities in Pyongyang, not in North Hamgyong, which is where most defectors come from.

gee I wonder (((who))) hates the DPRK enough to spread this shitty propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=i-spOplalKI

I watched her videos.

She is a qt.

Supporting Totalitarianism

CUTE

Yes, you thought it.

There is no point to see North Korea , I live in a country similar to it. I will see nothing new