What is it with police in america?

What is it with police in america?

They kill a shitload of niggers. Gotta take the bad with the good.

Out of all the wrongful shootings you could post, you pick one where it was totally reasonable to shoot the guy.

they watch robocop as a part of training

People refuse to follow extremely simple rules and regulations and end up getting shot.

There is a reason you don't step outside of your vehicle while holding something in your hands.

The incident in the OP is an unfortunate accident, but is completly reasonable with the information the officer had..

Dude wasn't pulled over. It was a minor accident that the copped was called to. This is about as unjustified as it gets.

The cops in America face life threatening situations every God damned day. Far more so than the cops in other countries. Every time they pull over some asshole, they know that their lives are potentially on the line.

So when a cop tells you to stay in your car YOU STAY IN YOUR FUCKING CAR!
When he says show me your hands YOU SHOW THEM YOUR FUCKING HANDS!
When he says get on the ground YOU GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND!
When goes to cuff you YOU FUCKING LET HIM CUFF YOU!

Do what the fucking cop tells you and you're almost guaranteed to come out of this just fine. Fuck with him, because you're drunk, or stupid, or "I don't have to obey no fuckin' cop!" and you're liable to end up in the morgue. And jurys love cops. If I was on this jury, I'd almost certainly vote not guilty.

But...but...I know muh rights!!!

Dude wasn't pulled over u fucking retard

As long as it's not a nigger cop we good

Gotta agree. Who steps out of their car holding their wallet? Even after an accident you sit in your car. I'm scared of cops because of shit like this video. They're always on edge. Gotta respect that they're on edge because of dumb niggers with a gun. I always tip toe around cops. And I'm a white American truck driving college educated gun totin southern man.

The usual.

That's why they pay high school drop outs with beer belly's a decent wage, to risk their lives. They should be thanking God the tax payers found a useful place in society for them. Not shooting tax paying white men.

And to add on, I wear boots and a tactical under armour hat. Cops look at me and know I'm on their side. I have cop friends. Yet I still act slow and nervous around cops I don't know. Never had a problem. Every one of these videos, every one of these "dindu" videos the "victim" is ALWAYS doing something retarded to get shot.

>robocop
Watch the Police Academy movies, bro.

Taking out his wallet like that was fucking stupid.

>The cops in America face life threatening situations every God damned day.

The greasy donut on the plate is more dangerous than anything outside the donut shop.

I'm a police officer, I've only been doing out about 7 moths. It's a scary place out there. I'm not saying this was a good shooting, far from it but it's at least understandable.

I don't give a fuck if he was pulled over, sitting in his vehicle, sitting on his front porch, or jacking off on a street corner. When a cop gives you an order YOU FUCKING DO IT. Or risk ending up in a body bag. It's not that God damned difficult to understand.

Exactly

Only an idiot reaches for shit when a cop is coming into the situation. Those guy are always on edge and scared as hell. People talk mad shit about cops being trigger happy but have no idea what it's like to actually be a cop. When you're dealing with that shit on the daily basis you learn to look out for yourself before other.

Cops are not responsible for your saftey btw. Fun fact.

this

He didnt give an order you fucking shill. Dude was getting out his car to talk to the cop like every other person has after an accident, and the cop freaked out like the fat cunt he is and shot him.

There's a reason the uneducated become cops. Don't think you're hot shit 'cause you wear a tactical hat.

"To protect and serve."

Where? and How?

>Have guns everywhere
>Have culture of fear because of media
>Result is scared cops
>Result is trigger happy cops
>Result is dead people

It isn't complicated.
By the way, that guy was air force? Shouldn't he know fucking better than to have a smallish black object in his hand when getting out of his car with cops pulled up behind him? Idiot.

If you dont understand you are treating with a person on edge when you are interacting with a cop you are retarded.

-Make no sudden move
-Keep your fucking hands visible
-Reach FOR NOTHING
-Wait to be told what to do

THis is not a secret, this is common sense.

I don't give a shit he has a beer belly and didn't graduate: He's a fucking cop, he has a gun, and if you don't fucking do what you're told, you might get shot.

And I'm glad that Fatty the dropout is willing to do the job, and God bless him. I'm not going out there to deal with dipshits, whackos, methheads, niggers, wetbacks and homeless psychos every day. There isn't enough money in the world to get me out there.

Are you willing to do it? No? Then shut the fuck up and be glad someone else is doing it.

Cops are gay lol

I mostly agree, BUT

What happens when a cop tells you to do something that you don't have to do within the law.

Or tells you to do something that will harm you that is against the law that they are supposed to withhold.

Or start attacking a civilian without any legal reason to do so?

Happens way too often, so fuck the police.

When a person is completely in the mindset that they aren't in a hostile environment they don't notice things like "my wallet is black so I'm gonna get shot."

It isn't the civilians duty to be aware of things like that, especially when the dude wasn't even pulled over. The cop reacted like a pussy.

>way too often

Like, once or twice a month out of millions of stops and calls?

Where'd you pull that garbage statistic out of? It's daily, read something for once.

He is clearly parked on a slant you dumb fucks, when he tries to open the door it's heavier and would close it he didn't jump out, when he does so he does put his hands in the air but the fucking fat pig amerifag cop shoots him. All police officers should be first aid trained for gunshot wounds;
>shoot a cunt
>move away the weapon
>save the cunt
>cunt gets actual justice not a fucking bullet.

Sick of seeing shit like this where they leave the cunt to die.

Ok. Once daily out of hundreds of thousands of other stop and calls.

You only hear about the occasional dindus. They don't report the vast majority that go right.

60% of the time, it works every time

This.
Do what they say, not matter how degrading or unlawful. They will win at that time and moment no matter how tough or right you are.

Wait two weeks then visit them in their residential home, throw a heavy tarp over their upper body and go to town with a lead pipe.

Never tell anyone what you did ever.

Cops understand eventually that the community is always more powerful than them, or the government which is merely a servant of the people.

>tells you to do something that you don't have to do within the law

You do what the fuck he tells you to do, then deal with the situation afterwards. You might sue him or get him fired, but you'll make it home alive tonight.

>something that will harm you that is against the law
>start attacking a civilian
>Happens way too often

First off, bullshit. Cops just want to get the job done, then go home have dinner and fuck the wife. They aren't interested in getting fired or sued just for the fuck of it. Not in the age of cameras everywhere and the 24 hour news cycle.

Not every cop is righteous. Not every shooting is legit. But 99.999% of the time, the cop is in the right and you'd better do what the fuck he tells you to do. Or end up in the news like the dipshit in OP's video.

Friendly Reminder: If your shit comes from AJ+, you're already wrong, and you're a stupid fucking cunt.

God I hate this kind of justifying stupidity.
It doesn't matter if he believes he's in a hostile environment, that's no excuse to be retarded. Any reasonably intelligent person would realise there's cops doing their job, and they might be twitchy.

>It isn't the civilians duty to be aware of things like that
It absolutely fucking is.

I'm not saying the cop wasn't a fucking idiot either, by the way. Just that that dude should fucking well know better.

>one or twice a month out of millions
You're just making numbers up.

Without quoting statistics, the amount of times I was treated unlawfully or unprofessionally by the US Police has been a TON more than the police treating me like a criminal.

And I'm a generally law abiding white guy who recently was pulled for a dead light over by a guy who didn't try to make me feel like an asshole, but wanted to help.

Fuck the police, they don't pretend to be like the general public, why should you?

cops are cool guy where i live

I don't give a fuck about the slant, he should have sit quietly in his truck until the cop TOLD him to get out. Jumping out of a truck with something in your hand, in the middle of the night, before the cop is ready? You're stupid, and you're dead.

they actually have training in first aids man.
they also have first aids kits in the patrols.
the fuck you talking about?

Llllooooolllll, cops are bullies they just wanna kill nignogs or n e 1 who hurts thur Babi feelz

How hard is it to obey the fucking law?

Agreed, even though it was an accident the footage easily shows what could be considered threatening. Especially at night.

>generally law abiding
you either abide by laws or you dont. there's no gray area.

KIll illegals and gang bangers shits. All is good.

Again, bullshit. What happened nigger? You get busted, threw some attitude, and ended up getting your ass kicked? Tough shit.

>They kill a shitload of niggers. Gotta take the bad with the good.

Not altogether horrible reasoning. I'll rather them shoot the niggers than pay for their college to harder crime.

Here's how to deal with cops: they are all retarded and don't know the law. Do what they say, record what you can, hire a good white person lawyer and get them fired, ez. Also be white.

Technically true. However laws don't always go by morality.

>slavery was and is still legal in some parts of the world
>rape was and is still legal in some parts of the world

Fuck you and your black and white view. I'm OK with dark people going to the same bathroom as me.

Faggot

that was a white guys tough.

I love all the fucking faggots saying shit like "Guy shouldn't have had his wallet out". Yeah maybe that was dumb but you ass crusts can't sit there and tell me that 100% of the time you aren't going to accidentally do something equally as dumb? If you got off your computer for two fucking seconds and actually got out into the world you would have some interactions with cops. Most of the time that shit is reasonable and an officer is just going to wave you on when you haven't done anything or writing you a ticket for a traffic violation. In this circumstance this dumb fat pig shot some guy who made the mistake of parking on a hill and holding his wallet as he got out of the car. Maybe he was taking it out to get his license and when the cops told him to get out he didn't drop it on the ground or put it back in his pants.

It's not important that a cop has a right to shoot you when he thinks he's in danger because he does. It's part of the way law enforcement works in the US and it's probably not going to change ever. The problem is that in so many places we have corrupt departments, racist officers, and just plain stupid inbred hicks going nuts on the general populace and for the first time we all have cameras and internet access to film it and share it. Stop defending this crap because your uncle is a police officer. No one is going after your family, people are just concerned that THEY MIGHT GET FUCKING GUNNED DOWN FOR NO REASON

lol u mad

if I have a police in my proximity Im not even dropping a fart man.

getting out of your vehicle to be murdered is NOT reasonable you waste of space. any argument that your idiot brain can come up with should be tried against how british officers conduct their behaviour... you lose, end of story, perioud, game over, fucking go home and shut your idiot mouth, dirtbag

what information did the officer have to expect him to be armed during a small traffic accident?

The story was a driver was driving erratically and ended up brushing up against the trailer of the semi in front of him. They were in the process of exchanging information when the police officer pulled up. The cop over reacted in this situation.

that's exactly the fucking point. Everytime I see a cop I think to myself "Oh shit is something dumb about to happen that's going to get me shot?" Cause it's not just this one time with this wallet. Remember the Dorner shit? A bunch of people got their cars ventilated by cops who thought "the vehicle matched the description so ok just light it up"

Not mad and high as fuck. You dumb.

Most likely, you're a child.

same. never had a problem except a ticket here and there. And all deserved.

I'd guess most of the cops are actually quite chilled, but obviously, only the extreme events hit the public. There is no news flash for the thousands of traffic controls where they let you of the hook with a warning. An obvious information bias.
However, as your country is messed up quite a lot, nobody wonders that your police force falls back in international comparison too. A social fascination with violence and guns brings up a lot of trigger happy retards (again, in comparison), some of those are bound to make it into the force on one side and scare the moderate ones into using their guns fast too. Why risk personal harm if you can just kill anyone suspicious without any repercussions? A solid police training would probably help there a lot too, but it seams to be easier to buy some military grade hardware turning the police into a militia. Well, this escalates the violence further, but at least your MIC is happy.

so you deserve to possibly die because you don't follow exact orders from someone abusing their authority?

my dad can beat up your dad so go fuck yourself

>getting ass-blasted over umadbro.

He has his wallet in his hand. The thing his I.d. is in. Cops are dumb as shit, and are hired for being bottom of the barrel order followers. They're prettyuch the S.S. these days.

Also. It was a minor accident. No crimes. Just a fearful little botch with a gun.

they are primarily composed of high school bullies and unfortunates with microphalice

wtf is that shit when he falls? he points his wallet at them like it's a gun... what a dumbie

Nah get fucked cunt. Any cop that shoots an unarmed man should get a life sentence.

did they take his badge?

>horde of niggers charge and assult cop
>it's cool because they're unarmed

they don't know what that is, you'll scare em and they'll shoot you

>I want all the benefits of this society and none of the responsibilities

Apparently you don't have niggers where you live.

I think the "fuck the police" nig lovers in here just can't accept reality.

When I see a video of someone talking back to a cop or not doing as they are told I think to myself "You getting shot nigger"
Same. Respect them, get the ticket, say thank you & have a safe day officer.

Nah you deserve to get shot because you are stupid enough to think your attitude makes you bullet proof.

i almost got shot in the head when i was nine...the only people with guns were the cops

> THis is not a secret, this is common sense.
Murrica!

#WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER #WHITELIVESMATTER

Police acted reasonably. People need to use common sense when dealing with that situation.

Common sense: empty your hands. If the officer asks for your wallet, instruct him where it is on your person or property and wait for him to either retrieve it or instruct you to retrieve it.

This is people don't respect the police: most of them are pathetic failures of human beings who are desperate for aithority over others. Fortunately in Australia while our cops may be often arrogant overcompensating pricks, they aren't going to shoot you if you them to shut their fucking mouth when they are on their high horse instead of merely enforcing the law, which is all they are supposed to do.
Cunts who act like court, justice and preacher because they don a uniform deserve a bullet to the fucking head because they are the worst cunts in any society.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I don't think either one of you actually dealt with bullshit police. Yes, a small percentage of them are decent people, but the rest will use their powers to lord over you.

I was in Utah for a business trip about a year ago and went into a chinese joint at Park City and saw the two fattest, unfit cops I have ever seen. I was just staring at them, trying to figure out how the fuck can they uphold the law.

After a couple minutes, both fatcops go up and started giving me shit. I started asking them about their physical training and how often they actually go to the range.

They started huffing and puffing and giving me shit and asking me questions.

Slapped one of them right on the ass, yelling "I HOPE YOU GET SHOT YOU FUCKING HOG" and ran away no problem, because I'm actually in shape and take plane back home next day.

Sounds made up but 100% true. Those fat fucks dicks haven't even seen water in the shower since the 80s. And this is in the nice part of the state! What kind of degenerates are working the rest of the US???

>Do what the fucking cop tells you and you're almost guaranteed to come out of this just fine.

unless you're black

ill take the ticket but im thanking them, maybe that cuckery flies with you, your wife and jamal but i don't treat people with respect if they treat me like a dog

>I wear boots and a tactical under armour hat
How can you even type a sentence like that without realizing how big of a retarded faggot it makes you look?

first guy clearly looked like he was going for a gun. under no condition are you to get out of the car like that. you're supposed to sit in the car, everyone knows that. this was clearly without context, most likely after a chase.

And libtards like you think you're hot shit because you think you know your rights after watching a cuck yell "AM I BEING DETAINED?!" a dozen times in a YouTube video.

When a cop tells you to do something, YOU FUCKING DO IT.

or poor

even when doing as your told will break the law or allow them to circumvent your rights?

>I'm an underage meming faggot who can't express his thoughts properly, please rape my face

>Sitting in car with waiting to exchange info with trucker
>Oh good! The police are here let me go talk to him.
LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!!
>Sure thing Office-
BANG!

What do I do now faggot?

if you are getting a ticket is not because just hates you for being this much of an alpha male mate.

I'd love to burst into your house with a police uniform on and start screaming at you with a gun barrel propped against your chest.
Authoritarian piece of fucking shit you are.

Yes.

they all deserve to be shot
wearing a badge is almost as bad as wearing a wire

Lel, all the people doing what they are told by cops calling others cucks. Are you alpha or not?