How in the fuck can one person be so based?

How in the fuck can one person be so based?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_vAcFGTJU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP0HI8p0Lz8
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0_Ke1-mYA
youtube.com/watch?v=0-sBM11mGNI
youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey i know that girl. i fingered her in a Sydney nightclub once

she knows her audience

I just fingered your mom right now lmao

This bitch believes in the wage gap.

Fuck her and fuck your mother OP

>she knows her audience
Who is her audience? This is the first video of hers I've seen.

>tumblr hair
>tattoos
>thick black rim glasses

No thanks... I'm good

did you even watch it?

thought so too, but she is based

>tattoos

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

If you want people to listen to what you have to say, don't dress up like a clown.

you can be right about some tings and wrong about others. Just because she believes in the wage gap, doesn't mean her other points are invalid. It's this kind of closed-mindedness that's ruining the world.

Faggot, just because someone dresses in a way you don't approve of, doesn't mean their opinions dont exist. Suck it up, faggot. She's not even a tumblrina ffs

>How in the fuck can one person be so based?
Another redpilled lady:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP0HI8p0Lz8

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0_Ke1-mYA

>Listening to somebody who chooses to degrade the body they're stuck with

This place just doesn't stop being funny.

The wage gap does exist, but it does only because women are generally not willing or brave enough to ask for a raise. It's likely because deep down, they know they aren't ever going to be as efficient as their male coworkers And they subsequently make the assumption that they wouldn't be able to win a raise if they brought it up to their boss.

If someone is retarded enough to believe in "muh 70 cents" then that retard isn't based.

Telling easily observable truths counts as 'based' in the modern world.

Milo was right, we are losing the culture wars.

HAHAHAHAHA

This.

>warning color weirdo look at me haircut
>tatoos
>problem glasses
>le comic girl, just like the guys, you go girl

SJW CUNT

im not OP, and i don't think she's based, but I am subbed to her, and I was just saying being wrong about 1 thing doesn't mean you're wrong about all things.

I had a headache after 5s, thanks

How is she based? I keep hearing that

everyone knows this, but instead of repeating this, we say "the wage gap does not exist"

watch the video sony shill

Notice the weight gain

unless it's a wage gap in say, an office job, where every cunt sits on their arse all day doing nothing (like me on Sup Forums) then fair enough.

but if it's "muh wage gap" with men working on things like oil rigs, construction etc, then women can piss off.

looks like a sjw fuckstick is actually reasonable sometimes

If your talking about the person in your pic, he/She cant be with hair like that

What other points? She has the most basic "just got out of film class" opinions.

>hollywood remakes are lazy and bad
>Ghostbusters is a boring movie and not because it's an all female cast
>I am a female so im allowed to say this

That video was 15 mins of nothing. Absolutely nothing insightful in the least. Couple that with her dropping her uninformed wage gap opinion and being dressed like an idiot, she is definitely not "based". Stop being a brainwashed virgin.

>women of our generation aging
>suddenly they start spouting popular opinions they've heard men say

forgive me but this is too related
youtube.com/watch?v=0-sBM11mGNI

yeah, I watched 5min of it. Whats your point? Does she magically transform into a normal person at the end?

you didn't watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

you think Dan avidan fucks her? i heard their pretty close

Oh, their opinion still exists. It's just irrelevant.

read my comment and take it for what it is. i didn't say she is based, and everything i said still stands. i also agree with everything you said.

Like I said, the first 5min. She only said things people are saying for half a year now and the presentation got too cringy to proceed anyway. So what is it I am missing? How is she based?

>thick black glasses
>sleeve
>painted hair
>retarded haircut

HEYGUSIE LOOKATME AIM A GURL GAMER ELOHLEL SO RANDUMLOOK ATM EM AND PAY MYT MONEYU ON PARTEOENM
>bitch pls, ive seen plastic bimbos less attention whorey than you

watch the video

Alt faggots who think she'd fuck them

>t. 300lb neckbeard

This.

those opinions are more insightful than the majority of mankind

It keeps confirming me. Answer my questions

I don't get it. Could you elaborate please, my awesome Sup Forums friend?

Why the fuck do people subscribe to youtube bloggers who have nothing to say other than "ugh SJWs are soooo annoying/stupid/crazy"?

I mean all you have to do is find an extremist or two, screencap their dumb opinion that nobody else fucking cares about, and then make a 40 minute RANT video about how dumb they are. How do you not feel like a dumb asshole for giving THAT much of a shit over something that nobody else even agreed with in the first place? Why are there so many people just SO fucking desperate to hear their own positions justified by fuming about SJWs every single fucking day?

And these channels rarely have anything to actually contribute to a debate, or even an opinion or insight that's worth sharing. It's literally just UGH OMG THEY'RE SO DUMB, UGH THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY, UGH GOD THEY'RE SO IRRATIONAL BUT NOT LIKE ME AND MY LOYAL FANS - WE'RE THE ONLY SANE ONES LEFT ON THE PLANET, RIGHT GUYS? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SEE ME MAKE THE EXACT SAME VIDEO NEXT WEEK AND THE NEXT WEEK AND FOREVER AND EVER.

you can start by watching the video

Isn't this the bitch who bragged about how she uses the money she gets from nerds and spends it on her boyfriend?

[tips]

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

This bitch knows what's up. Great review.

>insightful
>just spewing shit contradictory to what's been known about Sony from the email leaks for over a year now.

Yeah totes

boggles the mind ay. i still dont understand RLM aswell, why the fuck do people give them time of day and care about their opinions. strange.

stop shilling, cuck

Nice blogpost. You are truely above all the sheeple who blindly consume all media

Because when you're an idiot you need your opinions validated constantly so you can feel like you're right and intelligent and that you've thought everything through when in fact you haven't thought about it at all and you're just forcing yourself to believe your uneducated gut instinct reactions are in fact objectively correct opinions.
The people who need to watch these videos are subconsciously afraid they might be wrong so they drown out those thoughts before they turn into problematic, toxic, harmful opinions.

So first off, Echo Chamber effect, we tend to go to pieces of media that assure us that our views are correct.

Second, it's really easy to bash SJWs, both though legitimate arguments and shitposting. The view that a decent chunk of the population has is of the SJW going into places where there wasn't a problem and making it a problem. Comics?Misogynist. Movies? Racist. Game of Thrones? Misogynist and Racist.

So, when you combine the two, it gives fertile ground of anti-SJW rhetoric, while conversely giving fuel to SJWs that things are getting worse, so they should speak out, but this time, louder.

>shamelessly shilling for SJW Youtubers

OP is a faggot

I'm not the one who watches youtube videos of nobodies LITERALLY vlogging their boring as fuck "insights" that only a 12 year old could find fresh and exciting

I think I made a DP with that chick in L.A. two years ago, her hair was pink though.

>stop bullying!!!
>why is banter a thing?! What do people get out of making fun of other people?
autism+

Well me neither, But I know. Thats why I said: You are truely above all the sheeple who blindly consume all media

*pets head*

Dude lmmo.

She's not wrong, but something really bothers me about her tatoos.

They somehow make her arm unwashed. It's the way the artist used shading or something, but it looks like she's been putting her arm in a bag every day before taking a shower, making sure her arm looks as rancid as possible...

Because she's telling you what you want to hear for attention.

If you're dumb it feels good to hear someone else back up your dumb opinion.
Even though anyone can turn on a webcam and record a video, people like to think that means their opinions are coming from some sort of "authority" or expert, even when it's just some other retard who works at Walmart.

SO BASED

She's legit, at least on the comic book front. But I'd prefer if she got rid of all the "Uhm..."s, "Like.."s and "You know"s

I think shes cute. If she didn't have a half shave I'd consider making her my gf.

Big companies want mo moni, and will use underhanded tactics to get it. And no one is surprised.

it's needed right now to show this femminist garbage isn't what people really believe

Sure kid. Don't forget to win that culture war by hitting like and subscribe.

>SJW Youtubers
those would praise it , she doesn't

maybe you hate her because you're DC fanboys ad she roasted BvS? and generally she likes more the marvel and the X-men?

>she roasted BvS
Woah even more red hot controversial opinions. HOW does she keep getting away with this??

not saying it's perfect you fedora beast at least they are try to do something unlike yourself

>she roasted BvS?
is this real?

then fuck that bitch

DROPPED

She is probably a freak in bed

>"movies should be art that push boundaries and expand my soul"
>"remakes and reboots are bad"
>only reviews capeshit
There's your fucking problem lady.

she does look like she'd be into fucking a lot

she looks like the kind of person that you should be able to clobber to death with a flail, legally

Everything about her triggers me, she's the kind of bitch I'd murder without raping, before or after.

>Nefarious
bitch can't even talk

>at least they are try to do something unlike yourself
Are you trying to make fun of me for not dedicating my time to getting mad about "femminists" online?

good goyim relax don't resist

Spoken like a true virgin
Speak to an actual grown man in the real world who has slept with a few women and they'll tell you that these girls who "look crazy" are always the dullest lays and it's the quieter, mellower looking girls who surprise you in bed.

Thinking dyed hair and a tattoo makes someone an animal in the sack is literally how a 14 year old thinks.

Wow, you are.
I don't think watching vlogs and crying on Sup Forums all day long will "defeat" feminism, but if you want to believe you're on the front lines of a war protecting us all from the evils of the jews, you go ahead.

Not all the time dude. Sometimes the quiet and boring one is just fucking boring

t. Virgin

being this much of a cuck

>ywn lick the dirty sweat from her body at a rave

me too lol

Your meme has defeated me, I concede and will now spend every day watching people on youtube tell me my own opinion back to me. I predict feminism will be destroyed in less than 3 months.

>he doesn't believe in meme magic in the current year

This triggers Sup Forums.

lol, faggot.

Duh.

Not all SJWs are bad.

.....I find her hot uguu

Fuck you.

That half shave is perfect

haha, the white knights and threatened man babies in this thread. I hate both sides of this argument.

Never change faggots, oh wait, you wont.

She's gonna freak

nothing worse than a fence sitting faggot with a superiority complex