The US is one of the few countries with the drinking age at 21

The US is one of the few countries with the drinking age at 21.

Honest question:
How do you guys wait that long before partying? I visit almost every year and it still amazes me that you even card people in their 40's. I'm sure it's hard to drink without a fake ID

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XPpl7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

usually rich daddy buys 48 pack of beers or something, in high school anyways.

>How do you guys wait that long before partying?

We don't. I started drinking when I was 14. Not proud of it, because I'm more or less fucked now.

LOL we still do. Most use weed or hardcore drugs but alcohol is on a decline mainly because we've seen multi generations of what happens (bad homes, bad fathers, etc). But we still party and we still drink and party. The whole 40 card thing is because people who look older than they are and can lead to bad shit. In short we prefer pot

No one here waits that long unless they're retarded and can't get a fake ID or an older friend

>How do you guys wait that long before partying?
Nobody waits that long.

The longest tends to be 18 as booze plentiful at college. Even that is pretty late.

I was a loner in high school and still drank at 17.

That was the case when I was 15-16.

At 18 you are an adult but still somehow a minor that depends on daddy buying drinks wut

True. Drinking age is just a hassle you have to work around. Matters-well just lower it to 18 or 19

I always see her posted. Name?

I first got drunk at 19.
Also sauce plox.

Try to reverse image search she has a page with more gifs but I lost the link

pot's easier for kids to get and all you have to do is smoke it
alcohol tastes like shit and makes me wish i were drinking anything else.

smoking is a whole lot more pleasurable way to get fucked up and it doesn't make me feel shitty and sleepy like alcohol. worst drug

Just did, no luck.

Every time I've drank alcohol I always wished I were drinking Coke or really anything that tastes better and doesn't hurt my stomach. You couldn't pay me to get drunk.

The age of 21 is just the law made immediately post prohibition. It was meant to keep children from having access to alcohol. They thought that by brining it back into circulation with stricter laws people would be okay with it. Nobody has bothered changing it. Anytime it is brought up seriously by a political figure, the person that brought it up is shunned for condoning "underage drinking" and is branded a libertarian nutjob. It doesn't make sense.

I can't speak numbers or statistics, but I have never met a non mormon that has not had a drink before 21. People do it anyway. Generally it means getting a fake ID, getting some sketchy stranger to buy it for you, getting someone you know who is of the age of 21 to buy you some, or stealing it.

I was fortunate enough to have a wealthy friend growing up whose parents were super chill about us drinking their liquor. They just told us to be safe and not drive.

i smoked my first joint when i was 12, slamming 4 lokos at 14, they banned now tho... my parents were always partying when i grew up from 4-15 years old. really all just depends on how you were brought up

Most people in Canada quit drinking at that age

I would say maybe 1 in 10 high school students and 1 in 5 college students have a fake ID and secure booze for their friends

I agree, I think pot much much less damaging than alcohol, and that's coming from someone who's never smoked weed

Yea lol. At 23 I feel like an old fart only drinking wine and only getting drunk every 6 months.

I just went to the nigger gas stations, they don't give a shit.

Just found it, thank me later
imgur.com/a/XPpl7

It's all bullshit to keep the Evangelicals happy. You can certainly be made to go die in a war at 18 but not drink a beer. Just like you can show a whole boob, as long as the nipple is covered. It's all hypocritical bullshit.