LISTEN TO DA TRU!

youtube.com/watch?v=rj7GuJlYlSw

>Radiohead isn't mediocre meme music by a whiney man with a lazy eye
A HAHAHAHA HAHA Holy shit I'm gonna spill my drink

This

every Kanye album

yup
Never heard it and never will

That Grimes one that gets posted every 5 seconds.

they made better stuff
you are missing out
you aren't missing out

>you are missing out
Fuck you and all those faggots who love this bland vomit-like "music".

>listening to a chad

the ultimate manlet, ladies and gentlemen

better than radiohead

>ladies and gentlemen
TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK! TUMBLRSPEAK!

this

Why not?
They're good
I'd understand listening too them and not liking Radiohead, but seems silly so pass such harsh judgement on a band you've never listened to and would probably like if you did.

>even replying to my post
maybe you should get Chad to come and try to beat me up

GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE LEAVE IT