What is this ting

what is this ting

Dog

Lmao that's a wildcat you idiot

I think it's called a zorba.

I'm sure he knows a dog when he sees one so fuck off with your autism.

That's a benis

have you ever read that book Siddhartha

what planet do you live on

African wildlife thread?

Liger

I have not. I'm not a massive fan of Hermann Hesse. I read Steppenwolf, and wasn't overly enthused about it.

Besides the obvious of being a nigger, why? Just why?

Forgot picture.

You answered your own question.

sneezing up a storm

also, gekko thread
nice

what does your factory produce

i've been trying to read more, but i always fall out of the habit

are you allergic to lions

Capybaras are legal, but controlled, to keep as pets in Utah.

they're just large guinea pigs

nah, lions are alright

howsitgoan?

You might get a kick out of Bruno Schulz, his body of work is pretty small.

Ill not say since its like the only one of its kind in my city and enough people know which city I live in.
Its not a steel mill or anything though.

And adorable.

pretty good, i suppose. despite me being awake at 3:30 on a tuesday morning. yourself?

i have a long line of things to read already. i keep telling myself i'll read them one day

i bet you produce aglets

do you think they're soft

Your guinea pig has aids

What all are on your list?

God dammit.

Pretty good. Considering rereading the old Footrot Flats comics. The artist Murray Ball died recently, got me feeling a bit nostalgic

Dont tell no one

You would probably have to take care of the fur regularly to keep it soft. Their fur is different than most rodents.

yknow dont say.. s..swears

geggo

Neffy say something encouraging so I can finish this math assignment.

Why not?

...so you want me to tell someone?

you tube doesnt like sweahs.

not again

idk, whatever is on my shelf. a lot of classics and critically acclaimed books i've always wanted to read

i thought you said bill murray for a second. what are they about?

your secret is safe with me

is it wiry?

dram

How do you not know what is on your shelf specifically?

Youtube loves swears.

What are you working on?

Good luck finding a someone, everyone here is a no one.

From what I read, its a lot like human hair. There's no undercoat, and the guard coat is similar to the outer coat. They also have sweat glands on the skin. They tend to spend a lot of time in shallow water.

You can beat the math harder than a hick beats his sister-wife. I believe in you

It's about a sheepdog on a farm.

what news from the east..?

nuh uhh, they are puritans

We would win in a fight between grey wolf and a shit bull? Both alpha males and as large as they come.

vonnegut, dumas, wilde, dickens, kafka, hemmingway, lovecraft, wells. to name a few. the usual suspects

i want to hug one

the last book i read about a dog, everyone died. i don't trust books about dogs anymore

i hear the emperor is talking about importing western technology, like guns and dildos

They have all those degenerates on there. Youtube is all about degenerates.

math
not quite
I am full of energy.

check'd

Hephalump

Vonnegut and Wilde are overrated, Lovecraft is far too racist for my tastes, Kafka is one of my favorite authors.

not on MY Friendly family experience watch

I'll raise my hands to the sky so you can have that too

all cities have entered "we love the king day"

A pit would probably win since they're assholes, have a huge jaw, and always wanna fight.
Maybe if the grey was well fed and pissed, probably the grey.

I don't know what that means.

Das a big snargly kitty cat right dere

I love it

I want kiss it on it's nose

It's beauty

cause youtube is for good christian americans and not degenerates, im gonna sue them with my single mom powers.

i really liked the call of c'thulu. an interesting way to write a book. i know u luv kafka. i've only read the metamorphosis and a couple short stories

ur the king of dragon butt

i want to grab its paws

oo yes, i am the captain now

Are dildos and dragon dildos the same or different luxuries?

I like Slavoj Zizek's interpretation of The Last Temptation of Christ. That clip is available on Youtube.

Lovecraft is influential in the Horror genre. He and a couple of other authors basically created Cosmic horror, with him being the main proponent. Have you read Blumfeld an Elderly Bachelor?

Color Out of Space was a much better story.

right.

I wouldn't have survived prehistory. I would have tried to pet a sabretooth

and that would've been the end of Australopithicus anonymous

"He died as he lived. Trying to love things that wanted to eat him"

i like waiting for my clips to render so i can make them available on youtube

you ever wonder what frogs think about

i have not, but it is in this kakfa collection on my shelf

what is that about

Family being slowly poisoned by an alien presence.

I thought the wolf for two reasons: 2x the bite force and for the simple fact of being wild.

1 done 1 to go
Second one is longer qq

i wonder a lot about how other critters feel, but i see very few frogs and rarely think about them

Jesus will get you through

no shit, I meant what kind of math

Clips of what?

Is it his complete short stories?

do you think mammoths were soft

it's probably in this lovecraft collection i have

"The Complete Stories"

Yeah

Lioness

Different shape. Same thing more or less.

might be a juvenile male

stupid shit that happens in games, and then my friends see them and know im not lying

and stupid shit in general

Yeah, that would be it. Contains all his work of short fiction but not his three novels. Released by Schocken. It's great. I have an older version that also contains all of his parables.

Yeah what?

So more of the same stuff on youtube?

The kind with numbers.
I will let him take the wheel.

except for degeneracy. mine have some norm to them.

okay maybe not.

im a disgrace to the other single moms everywhere

Why is it important to upload your game clips on youtube? Why does anyone do that at all? I fail to understand how that is entertaining in the slightest.

He moonlights as a stunt driver

the copyright on my copy says 1988. i'm gonna read a chapter or two and then go to bed. goodnight, fool

It's like those people who fucking puke on a microphone or whatever and people listen to it and go, "it's relaxing!" How is it relaxing to listen to that? It's gross.

See ya round.

Elephants and their genera are strange, intelligent creatures. I don't have the same affinity for them as I have for felidae, but I have a likewise respect as a sapient being.

Mammoths, I suspect, would not have the same cameraderie as a lion cub toward a maternal or paternal figure of a seperate genera, yet all the same, as with all baby animals, I would gush with love and nuturing toward them, fag that I am.

I think that mammoths would certainly be fuzzy, but I most likely wouldn't fuck with a pachyderm's young. If they were orphaned, I would, without a second thought, take them under my wing and love them as though they were my own.

So to answer my question, their unkempt and grizzled fur would be soft if they had recently found a watering hole sufficient to clean their massive bulk.

I would love them regardless, from a a distance.

its not supposed to entertain, its supposed to be proof, thats why i do it anyway

mickelous can puke on my ears any time

Or like, those people who make three second clips of random shit from cartoons, or fucking trailer breakdowns/theories. Is this really how you are going to spend the finite amount of time you have on this God damned planet?

Proof of what? That you played a video game? I don't understand what it is supposed to prove.

Ever have the itch to play something but can't bring yourself to start.

proof of something happened

it's probably better than being mad and sad all the time

frequently. with what game do you struggle in this manner?

I wish to play Donkey Kong Country. Either 2 or Tropical Freeze.

Does it matter if something did or did not happen in a video game? Do you really care if something did or did not happen in a video game?

mhm, its not like i keep them on youtube forever.

Why? Why does that matter?