WWYD if your GF revealed to you she has pedophilic fantasies?

WWYD if your GF revealed to you she has pedophilic fantasies?

Marry her. Followed promptly by impregnating her.

Same.

this

Cut all ties with her

triple this

Stop bondage play?

kek

Call her a degenerate, Then get my pigtails wig and tell her that she gets to be daddy.

I'm like 30% sure my current gf was sexually abused by her half brother. She loves it when we do brother sister role play.

i have told this here before: i was with a woman that was diddled by her father and liked it somehow and she was into incestuous shit. she was a really good fuck and a freak in bed and she literally did everything I asked of her, but she was manly looking ugly. like, uglier than OP's pic.

unfortunately, i am a good looking motherfucker and shallow as fuck, so I cut her loose because i could never see myself with her publicly, and she wanted a relationship like that.

i just wanted to fuck her in private. not be seen with her.

Wtf lucky you.

that doesn't sound like a fantasy, it sounds like she just had a weird dream and it spooked her a bit.

Yeah, but I got to worry about getting cucked by him if he ever comes out of the wood work again.

yeah but girl in OP pic is straight up a hoe. There was other screen grabs of her talking about cheating on her boyfriend and she has a vid on motherless. definitely not marriage material unless you are a cuck

There's a difference between dreams and fantasies. Fantasies are conscious, waking thoughts. Dreams are just random manifestations of shit that aren't necessarily indicative of anything.

I had a dream once that I was a T-Rex and I trashed my old family home, that doesn't mean I want to be a fucking dinosaur.

>I had a dream once that I was a T-Rex and I trashed my old family home

You misunderstand. They said what would you do if it was your girlfriend.

no but it might mean you subconsciously want to trash your family home

You'd all be losing your shot if this pic was of a guy

nah I loved that place, nothing but good memories. freud's shit has mostly been tossed out

Shit*

I agree, fantasy about humans 1-5 years under the legal consent requirement is one of the worst crimes a human

Also, end yourself if you believe this

Pedofag confirmed

marry, breed, act on fantasies, still searching irl for a girl that like that

shut the fuck up

That's what I say to my nonexistent girlfriend and what I say to you

Thank God I'm not into chicks. Have some 37-year old man ass

what if you have a boy?

>kek.

Getthelube.com

>son i am dissapoint

YES IT DOES

Bitches man

Psychiatrist fag here....that is absolutely what it means. Your unhealthy desire to be a t-Rex is manifesting itself...you need Xanax now.

Yeah but in the case of OPs pic it's probably true given this one too

Honestly, I'd engage in the fantasy and roleplay. But that's all harmless. I wouldn't reject her or try to get her to abuse kids. I have this thing about not being a piece of shit...

What are you, gay?