Question to all footfags, what would be the perfect society for your fetish...

question to all footfags, what would be the perfect society for your fetish? you can make up any laws or punishments you want

If a girl sees you with an erection she is required to ask if you'd like a footjob. You can say yes or no.

what if a girl doesn't ask?

The man has the right to tackle her down and take her shoes and socks off. She can't move until you're done cumming all over them.

When the girls finish running laps in sports class a guy has the right to lick and smell their sweaty feet.

I just want women to clear their feet. Dirty feet is literally shit tier. It's like, liking a shit stained asshole. It's nasty

what socks/shoes (or lack of) would the girls be wearing for dresscode?

What is this? GOT up in this bitch?

what if the guy just wants to sniff her feet?

Sneakers are good at getting feet sweaty.

No erection needed for foot sniffing or worshipping. Any female MUST allow any guy worship their feet.

agreed. with or without socks?

With. I love taking girls socks off with my teeth.

a lot of girls would be resistant to that

>tfw you realize you're in the wrong thread

socks plus sneakers get so sweaty

bump

bumping

18 year old girl looking for Guy to pay me for foot pictures.

kik?

man with feminine feet*

Society is fine as it is, I don't want or need it to cater to sexual fetishes of mine or anyone else. It's up to me and who ever i'm with if we wanna do things i'm interested in, which they'll usually do.

Would you be interested

yeah

i think our current society is fine because any society that caters to a foot fetish normalizes it. Foot fetishes not being normal harbors benefits such as women not being afraid to take off their shoes in front of you for example. many foot fetishes are also created because of the role feet play in society.

this