"Bushido was also influenced by Shinto and Zen Buddhism...

"Bushido was also influenced by Shinto and Zen Buddhism, allowing the violent existence of the samurai to be tempered by wisdom and serenity."

nice tang dao.

fuck yeah man

however not sure if it's a tang dao tho, LOL... but the instrument is meaningless, the driving force behind the instrument is the real shit

should get it made by a real chinese smith, though. None of those faggots from Wa know what the fuck they're doing. Dedicated as all fuck but god damn, I bought a """"""""""""""""""dao"""""""""""""""""" [SRYSLY 4 REEL GUAIS] from them and the shitter broke on a 3th stroke with number 2 cut.

ok you got me, its a fucked up tang dao worn wrong.

Ghost Dog is a +A movie in my book tho

ok cool, but his dao is fucked.

fuck, a blade from a real Chinese master?... Not sure if I'm ready for that shit user

trust me, its superior. I mean, you're correct [somewhat] about the force behind the weapon, but it also helps if your weapon doesn't shatter either.

what do you even mean.

I made a fucking mess here with the ctrlC-V shit bro. Just ignore any non-sense bullshit

alright.

Yeah you're right bro. But you gotta know that the best weapon in the wrong hands is useless and/or dangerous. I'm a newfag who would never ever put his hands on a piece of art Samurai weapon... my balls would shrink in seconds KEK

I never understood the whole almost cult-like devotion towards samurai [And this is coming from a person who actually studied a bit of Medieval Japan.] Yeah, samurai are cool as shit, and pleasing as all hell to the eye. But their swords were just 2 handed sabers [which made sense during pre-mongol invasion and the whole focus on cavalry centric armies] but when the whole sengoku-jidai meme started up people started to focus on infantry, they even knew this and only ever used their swords as a last resort weapon. Most samurai, liked the Yari ALOT more, and they absolutely fucking loved guns too.

that Portuguese ship was a clash of civilizations bro!... I totally agree with you... I love that clash... and then you had fucking Samurais using their planes as weapons against the usa... same shit, different weaponry

Bushido is a great excuse to obtain discipline and attitude.

Kendo 3Dan, been practicing 10 years non-stop.

So is chivalry.

I guess. Warfare is warfare. They had to adapt to the technology.

I agree.

fuck yeah, but Kamikazes scared the shit outta everyone back then... fucking Samurais in planes

Fuck yeah I like Bush!

well, the officers were grandchildren of samurai, and those who weren't were gifted swords. But ye, Kamikaze are insane.

yeah man it is, I re-watch this movie every year or so at some point

gonna head to bed fam. Have fun in your samurai adventures.

"Swagg is the flower which flourishes after enlightening"
Confucius
(not, but probably)
In all seriousness... I know how the spirit grows after you get your shit owned regularly in a dojo... is such an awakening man... I think every fag out there should go through that process!

Ghost Dog Samurai. Watched that shit the other night. Was ok at best.

I think that the "religious" "metaphysical" component of both approaches is radically different.... Japanese one is Shinto-based. the other one is fucking "abrahamic"-based... BIG difference...

fucking KEK... both bush's (well, the 3 of them, incluging Jeb!) would be cheap whores cleaning shit in the Samurai context, good one

See ya, this shit is going forever bro. The fun is endless. Sweet dreams

It's cool. I like it a lot. Also Whitaker is cool too, I like that guy