What the fuck is this Sup Forums? It started as 1 piece of shit bump 5 minutes ago, now its spreading all over my arm...

What the fuck is this Sup Forums? It started as 1 piece of shit bump 5 minutes ago, now its spreading all over my arm. Hily shit its itchy. Literally have done nothing but get into bed in the last 4 hours. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bed bugs mate or allergic to the detergant you used to clean the sheets.

Take benadryl.
It is a histamine reaction.

not a med fag but seems like an allergic reaction?

dude i think you're breaking out in hives or some shit, like from an allergic reaction
did you get bit by a bug recently or change your shampoo/soap/dish soap/detergent/wear clothes you bought without washing or take a new medication? pop some benadryl

somebody put acid in your bed

I'm 100% sure we don't have bed bugs, but I've also recently shaved my legs and every part of me that touches those sheets wants to die. Thanks for the insight.

bedbugs
nuke your bed and all other furniture in your house

Chill fag
It's nothing serious
Go cool it down
It'll disappear soon

Did you get a new detergent for your laundry? You may be allergic to that.

I'd get in the shower for a bit just in case, if you've been exposed to something best to get it off your skin

take some pics of yourself while in the shower too so we can evaluate the damage

It's spreading and I wan't to die a little more than usual rn. Prolly nothing but fuck it why not ask bout it while I was on here? :^)

I just told you to fucking chill and cool your arm down
If you're going to ignore the advice you can go eat shit, I hope I'm wrong and it kills you

is there cool air blowing on you? it could be cold hives iive had since i was 12 its annoying you learn how to deal with it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hives

This is what you have. Had it once to. Only thing you can do is wait it out or ask doctor for cortison tablets.

this is actually good advice

Hey babe if you wanna see my legs just ask~

I had it when i was a kid. just drop by walgreens and get some itch lotion and they'll go away.

Dad I'm doing that as we speak, please don't yell at me it really devistates my feelings :(

make sure the shower isn't hot, a lukewarm bath would even be better. doesn't have to be cold, just not warm.

They are nothing serious, whether they are bedbugs or hives. The hives can be an allergic reaction or sometimes just stress induced, so if you are dealing with something really stressful do what you can to take yourself out of it.

As the other anons have said a benadryl is also recommended, whether it's hives or bed bug bites.

I love your you go from helpful to cunty in moment xD

please may I see your legs OP

yea those are hives if they are spreading like that. has happened to me a couple of times. lukewarm bath, benadryl, and do what you can to de stress.

OP delivers~

Also dont worry I already know I should kms, thanks for the protips, im getting that shit together rn.

nice legs OP, thankfully free of rashes

Urticaria (Hives) take Benadryl and wait. You had an allergic reaction to something you came in contact with. Should be gone by tomorrow.

Was taken yesterday, luckily, rashes are just on my arm for now. Sucks real bad.

allergic reaction hives. what's the last thing that happened to that part of your arm?

I'm assuming trap rather than athlete?

benadryl + calomine lotion ( or w/e )

It's just strange because I've never had an allergic reaction to anything

>725472302
I'm not feminine enough to be a trap.

have you guys really never seen bedbug bites?

I'm retarded and fucked up the formatting :^)
But again, if I could pull it off, I would. Definitely not the most athletic though.

I fucked up the formatting again c: I give up, gonna shower, thanks for the help friendos.

welp, now you have. backtrack and try to find out what you came in contact with recently that you havent come into contact with before.

But that'/ the thing, today was the laziest day of my week. I literally sat in my room at day making forex predictions, playing games, and thats it. The most I did was go downstairs to get some lemonaide which I drink on the regular so it couldnt be that. I didnt eat in the last 3 hours and i'' not allergic to my cats at all. (Had them all for 6-10 years) and never a reaction... its really strange.

it's possible to suddenly develop allergies, i've developed three new allergies in the past year or so. honestly the best thing to do is schedule an appointment with an allergist ASAP to do a patch test. allergies can develop from chemicals you're constantly coming into contact with, so if you've been using the same detergent for years [and maybe use too much?] your body just said 'fuck it' and started freaking out
i used to use chapstick like everyday and one day i had a severe allergic reaction to it, turns out i developed an allergy to fucking beeswax. then latex, then nickel

Hives

its hives

looks like you contracted the gay

you got cancer my guy

Bruh... could be something you've eaten!! Looks a bit like my rashes when I have an allergic reaction. All I do is take antihistamines and keep cool

looks like the stuff i got on my arm when my neighbour's dog licked me there

Im allergic to dogs

go buy anti-histimines. It will be gone in 1 hr. i used to get the exact same thing brushing past plants native to my country

That happened to me once when i was younger for a whole fucking week. Parents took me to the doctor.

Dumbass said it was winter and that i was allergic to the cold. Made no fucking sense. Looking back on it now i was probably allergic to the laundry detergent on my sheets

Bullshit "allergic to the cold"
Cant believe we pay doctors for dumb shit like that

this op

show also ass

Cancer

allergy, happens to me like twice a year. learnt over 3 years if you stop itching it goes away in 2 days ish, but if you itch spreads like fucking fire.

dont itch and ur good

Probably bed bugs
Pick up after yourself you filthy cunt

ants or stinging nettle

HiV

anaphylaxis. take some antihistamines RIGHT NOW! get to hospital.

Nothing much, just take antihistamine if u can't take it. I've waited it out before without antihistamine

It's an allergic reaction
Mosquito bites id bet

South African turbo AIDS
Rape a virgin and you will be cured

I wanna see OPs dick.
Right now.

Hey anons, I need to get every image from this thread which was deleted before i got a chance to download it.

Sup Forumsthread/725466868

I've been searching on archives but couldn't figure it out.

Pic unrelated

Flesh eating virus.
I estimate you've got about 20-30 hours left.

Ass please

Herpetic Whitlow

You have the lurgy Op.
>It was nice knowing you.
>R.I.P in pieces main.
>F for respects.
>Have fun dying.
>???
>Profit

If your airway starts swelling go to hospital or call a medic

Well Well definitely not bed bugs, they have a different mark when they bite you so that's out of the question, if it occurs only near your bed or anything that you washed recently it might be the ingredients that you used to clean and it may cause an allergic reaction like how it did to you, basically just switch cleaning products

Not all bed bug bites look like that, some people react differently. Especially men. Sometimes it looks more like OP's image. He probably just had an allergic reaction though.

Timestamp faggot

Those look like hives. You had an allergic reaction to something. Pop a couple benadryl, use some hydrocortisone cream and you'll be good.

Definitely hives. Benadryl or another antihistamine, calamine lotion for the itching. Should be gone in a day or so. If they spread to your face and throat, get your but to urgent care or a doc, as sometimes they can be associated with allergic reactions that make it hard to breathe.

That's nothing new :(

Fuck how bad is it

:(

Fuck

Fuck. Is it heredical? My mother and grandfather both had it, and I knew there was a chance I would have it too but idk...

i got bed bugs a few years ago thanks to some cock sucker selling me a couch infested with them. i am allergic to bed bugs and had to take steroids and benadryl for like two weeks. those look like bed bug bites. pro tip: get the brightest flashlight you can and lay in bed with no lights on, if you start to feel an itch immediately use the flashlight and looks for small black or flat bugs trying to run away from the light.

Do you wash you bedding with dish soap? I did that for a little while while I was really poor and developed a sudden allergy. Got full body hives from just laying in bed.

Will a 2500 lumen Tac-light work?

yep

No, we use a washing machine with the proper things n stuff.

Excellent :^)

Wait. You're a guy. And you shaved your legs. Now your arm is breaking out in ghost cum. What the actual fuck?!