Sup Forums how do i be more sadistic

Sup Forums how do i be more sadistic
>20 years old
>dating 18 year old
>tells me her ideal partner is sadistic
>she is very masochistic

break up with her, shes clearly fucking insane.

Have you tried hitting her?

Or...or i could take advantage of this and have a nice sex slave once you give me real advice and stop being a bitch ass normie

Shits long distance rn in 2 months she will come down to stay with. Any advice for being sadistic long distance?

post pic of her, then we talk

have fun with your emo ass girlfriend you fucking moron

If she's a true masochist, she'll love you the more you stray from her ideal. That cognitive dissonance will drive her wild. Then again she might just be playing the long con so you will be her simp provider. I say do whatever gets you a nut, don't take it too seriously.

Break her nose

Pic is her dumbshit
I will

Chokes, good ones. Slapping, throwing, be violent pussy you're living the dream

Fuck her mom

She/he wants to do bdsm role play. Youre never actually going to meet this person

Cant you read? Long distance fight now fucktard

She have these ideas from 30 shades of grey surely

Try asking her what she wants. Or look at sadistic shit to do to chicks online. Probably the latter. She'll like if you just whip something fucked up out.

Don't do this for her. Try seeing if you actually like it. I can guarantee the best sadistic people are just naturally that way.

If you already know you'd like it well you hit the goldmine. What she is basically saying to you is "be as shitty to me as possible and I'll love you more". Teach that cunt a lesson. Slap her dumbass until she is raw, beat her.. Blackmail her into not leaving you, she'll love feeling like a slave, and you will too if you're truly a sadist.

have u tried turning it off and on again?

>Pic is her dumbshit
obvious b8

Both these posts are gold thanks Anons

>Masochistic
A big part of this is being in control. When you guys are banging, you need to deprive her. Tie her up, get her all riled up, and then fuck off and play video games for an hour or so.

I did this with my GF, invest in a remote control vibrator and just toy with her for a while. The goal is to casually dominate her, if it looks easy for you to overpower and control her, then she will love it.

Then do the same thing again later, but this time get her to beg and bang her after keeping the vibe on her for a while.

Remember that alternating between light touches and slaps to places such as the back or inner thigh are always nice

Dude if you have to ask you're gonna have some trouble being sadistic
Treat her rough, call her names, make her feel like the fucking slut that she is, slap the shit out of that worthless bitch, hurt her till she loves it
Like what the fuck boi, this should be natural to you.
One does not simply become sadistic, if you don't enjoy doing that kind of stuff you're pretty much fucked

Good advice!
How could one talk dirty to a masochistic while we are on this topic?

kill and torture animals infront of her

i hope you odnt love her, because she will fuck you over in due time

We have dated a few months and she hasnt even used the L word yet so i think its just lust

If you need help to figure out how to please a maso-sub you will lose her anyway. A true dom does not need others to tell him how to be a dom. ;)

>kill and torture animals infront of her
this is good advice

Where did you go for your first date?

>Tell me you are mine, tell me I own you
Give her a few slaps if she doesn't
Give her some slow, long strokes if she does, finger for minor reward, dick for greater reward

>Who's nothing but a plaything?
For extra mind fuckery give her punishment if she says "me" and reply with "toys don't talk"

>Now beg me for it/Ask nicely
This should be done only if she is tied up or otherwise restrained. And be willing to not get your dick wet for a night, be ready to call her bluff if she refuses, but you can blow your load on her face and chest for extra humiliation and to show that you don't need her, she needs you.
Bonus points if done while teasing her clit/lips

Slaps should always be more like "whip" motion, you aren't trying to cause bruising, you are trying to make it sting.
Belts are great, learn to use the tip of the belt to make a good sharp impact
Investment in leather lashes are nice, test it out on yourself first to know how it feels so you can appropriately give force.

this guy speaks the truth

Ehhhh.... I have seen a few people become Doms while they had no idea they would have ever been into such a thing without experimentation. This is a bit of a myth/simplification.

>A true dom does not need others to tell him how to be a dom.
In appearance yes, but in reality even doms get uncertain. Its a performance, and most doms usually have a strong personality, but no one is dom 100% of the time.

This guy gets it

Ive got experience being sadistic, just not to a girlfriend

this
had no fucking clue how to even approach that when I was 18/19. wasn't until my mid 20's I'd actually figured out what I liked and how to do it

Your mom making you tendies doesn't count

But yes many Doms tend to naturally fall into that role.

We've met already though.

Stfu you're not OP, im OP

lol
ever hear of a Chinese finger trap?
you're the finger in this situation.
she's topping you from the bottom (look it up), this will end badly for you.

Any guy who's been there will tell you the same: DON'T DATE A CRAZY CHICK

Obviously no one taught you the cardinal rules.

1. NEVER STICK IT IN THE CRAZIES!

... never ends well. never,

>Always stick it in the crazy
Fixed it for you

You don't scare me fag I've had my cock in 3 crazies!

Only Got my heart broke 4 out of those 3 times

This Anons a rapist

>NEVER STICK IT IN THE CRAZIES!
Coward. Crazies are by far the best lay

THANK YOU!

i love it when they struggle

>struggle
Or are super into it. Having a woman frantically ride you is truly a great experience

>struggle
As in consensual non consent

>consensual non consent
Yes. This right here.

Is it weird that I actually enjoy it more because I know that my GF loving being overpowered pisses off feminists?

Since its long distance taunt her about her insecurities and talk down to her as if she was subhuman.Make fun of her life decisions and things she can't control.

Crack jokes about anything negative that happens in her life.

Consistently remind her how shitty of a girlfriend and person she is

this.
its fun to stick your dick in crazy.
but dont think its going anywhere

OP you're fucking retarded you're E dating and call someone a normie like do us all a favor one kill her for her autism then do the same to yourself peace nigger

Mock and demean her beliefs political,religious and otherwise. I love making fun of satanist girls and showing them how Howard Levey conned feeble minded cunts like them into being his personal fuck dolls

You're not a sadist and she knows this, she's gonna make you do things you regret than manipulate you.