Hey Sup Forums, i need your opinion

hey Sup Forums, i need your opinion.
>Be 20, have a 9/10 19yo girlfriend
>She had her finals, passed the class successfully and wanted to go to another city for 3 days with her girl friends
>Btw she and her friends haven't been talking for 1 year, they recently made peace
>I said i'm ok with it, have fun
>Yesterday morning, tells me they're gonna go to pub and have a few drinks
>I say "don't lose yourself, i'm not there, be careful."
>she says "you can trust me, i'm not gonna do anything wrong. Plus, there'll be no guy with us so relax", i say ok
>Later that night, she says they're going to a NIGHT CLUB instead
>I'm not okay with this
>Says there's gonna be 3 guys with them, but i can trust her
>I tell her not to go, but she does anyway
>She messages me how much she loves me, how much i mean to her etc.
>I say "No matter how much i trust you, what you're doing is crossing the line. I don't care who's gonna fuck you tonight, just dont call me."
>She's in the club
>One of her friends tell her to sit besides a guy, she refuses saying my boyfriend wouldn't want that, so i can't
>My girlfriend's friend tells her she's a pussy, it was a mistake even talking with you etc..
>She goes out, tells me i ruined her night.
She blames me for everything.

Am i guilty here?

bump

Absolutely not.
Granted it sounds like she wants to go out and have fun but if she's gotta insist on going against your whim to have fun then she's a dumb bitch and you're only putting yourself in harms way being close to her.

Your girlfriend will resent you if you are the anchor to her fun, don't be a fucking idiot let her go have fun.

Ya stop being a controlling cunt. She'll probably cheat on you for being an insecure faggot. Let her do what she wants, if she cheats on you then you weren't important enough/man enough for her to stay with you.

If you're going to be a controlling cunt, you're just going to cause her to end up cheating on you because she's going to be worrying about all this pressure and shit. Trust me.

This, people don't like being controlled. Either deal with the fact she might cheat with you or dump her.

Youre the Definition of a beta cuck. Also she fked one of these guys, I promise you.

OP are you me? literally the same shit happened to me just a bit less

im 19 and my gf is 18 and her hoe friends are always trying to plan shit like this but my gf knows what makes me uncomfortable when its shit like this

No one wants to date some insecure buzz kill dude. If she cheats on you so what. Get a new girl and don't be so serious.

Why are you such a pussy OP? I would cheat on you simply because you're an insecure baby man

She should run far far away from you

Absolutely not. Being in a relationship implies mutual respect.

By going to a nightclub with 3 guys, she didn't show any respect to you or the relationship.

Thank you. Exactly what i was thinking.
I wouldnt go to night club with 3 girls, without my girlfriend.

OP dont listen to these faggots talking about you being insecure since theyre clearly single

just dont push it and be too controlling but have reasonable boundaries

>>Be 20, have a 9/10 19yo girlfriend

That is sort of your problem there. you are both basically just children.

>I'm not okay with this
honestly? this was a dick move. but whatever.

Seems pretty fair.

Been in several fights with my own gf over stuff like this.

Just talk to her about mutual respect, remind her what others might feel or think if they saw her drinking with a stranger in a club with her girlfriends while dating you.

It absolutely wasn't a dick move
Some things are just unacceptable once you're in a relationship.

sometimes girls friends are evil
the best thing you can have in a relationship is a good girlfriend for you girlfriend
i think you were right to feel the way you did but you went about it the wrong way
i've found young men often get caught up in the bullshit "are you cheating" "I don't want you talking to any other guys" games that girls like to play
when you grow up you will be immune to this kind of crap
also when you grow up it will be harder to find people to be in relationships with so if the relationship if valuable to you bear through the shit tests and know you will grow out of small stuff like that bothering you so much

Like Girls would actually wanna go out with you

Try asking as well

girls + guys + alcohol = dicks in pussies

if yours isnt available someone else's will be supplied

you know this and this is why in serious relationships people dont go out for drinks all night without their partner

even with your partner it's likely some dude it's on your bitch and you have to have some big dramatic hassle

TLDR: if shes going out for drinks without you you arent her boyfriend

you're being an insecure little faggot, for real. I'm not even lying or trying to be mean, but you're just trying to control her. Even though we're only human, she should WANT to be loyal to you even if she's at a club. If you continue like this, it'll only be he beginning. You'll spiral into worse behavior. Let her have fun, you can't control what people will do in all actuality so if someone is going to cheat, they are going to cheat. That's all there is to it.

OP your not being insecure this is common sense shit dude, loyal people in serious relationships dont even put themselves in situations where they could possibly cheat

anytime alcohol and another dude is in the equation is obvious fucking trouble

no, he's being completely insecure, but I suppose there is some concern about there being so many guys. Acting that way is going to push her back or make her feel reserved the entire time. You can't control what someone does. And besides, you're fucking 20 years old. Get over it. You gotta get your heart broken sometime and boohoo, you may lose the 9/10. don't be a dickwad and let what happens, happen. Again, you can't control it. This is what the concept of faith is and sadly, you kiddies don't know it yet.

i don't think you've ever had a girlfriend
i think so too. Maybe i shouldn't have talked that rough, but she deserved it.
Trust me, there are.

If she wants to go to a club with her friends then fair enough, she's an adult and doing normal things like that should be no worry in a relationship. There are trust issues in the relationship. I really don't blame her for feeling like her night was worried because she'll have been worrying about you dumping her all night. You need to have a long talk with her about trust.

Trust isn't the issue, she shouldn't be putting herself in that scenario to begin with.

I agree with op on this one. Relationship+club+drink shouldn't mix.

>kiddies

Nice bait right there

check'd, also don't feed the troll cucks, they are being retarded on purpose

He's right there are clear trust issues and while you and op do make a point the guy calling him a kiddy is too. You need to be more open and talkative in your relationship and more trustful, you can't control her but you can try to make her understand where youre coming from. Of course she shouldn't be doing certain things like you shouldn't either but what happened OP was a clear case of insecurity and lack of trust. You shouldn't let what the neckbeards and white knights on Sup Forums tell you how to feel or what to do. They both tend to be partially right and mostly wrong. You need to make your own decisions. And if you do act like this in a relationship then maybe youre not mature enough for one. Neither of you seem to be

>let your gf hang out in nightclubs with other dudes, or else you're not mature enough

what the fuck are you talking about

It took me a while to understand that user but you're right

>she shouldn't be putting herself in that scenario to begin with.
Are you this much in the 1950s? There's nothing wrong with her going on a night out with her friends. Any decent girlfriend would be able to control themselves and not jump onto the first dick they see.

Is more or less right. You're being controlling. Some people won't like being controlled. You have two options: 1. Let her do what she wants, if she cheats on you, then it was unavoidable. You are not ''stopping'' her from cheating by telling her you don't want her to go to the club. Do you know how dumb that sounds. Or 2. Hover over everything she does, and make it a very toxic relationship fueled by insecurities and trust issues.

You don't know these things because you're young. I've been in your shoes, I've had the exact same thought process as you right now, I understand why you're confused. all caveats aside, it comes down to these two things friend. Either trust her or don't.

That's not an issue if shes loyal. You shouldn't worry so much it shows insecurity, clinginess and weakness. She should be the jealous clingy one not the other way around

Dude I'm 25 and I'm saying that you should chill out. This behaviour will cause her to loose interest in you and eventually she'll burn you and badly for treating her like you own her. Your future relationships will suck as well.

Telling her what to do will cause her to dump your ass eventually (that is, if you don't decide to start hitting her or something retarded). Not all girls are sluts bud. She's texting you to tell you that she loves you and you're going to sulk at home like a little faggot? If she wasn't taking to you at all, then you could have a legit reason to be pissed off.

You reacted poorly, told her how to behave, and demanded some sort of apology after FUCKING up her night dude.

TDLR; stop being a faggot and apologize. If you don't, then it's likely your relationship is over. Don't rely on her for happiness and don't force her to rely on you for her own happiness. You rob her of fun with her friends. I'm sure she doent need to give you permission to habg with your friends.

/thread

No fuck you
This is /thread/ and infinitely better since I wrote it and I'm better than all of you

Dump that whore OP, she is not worth it.

Sage

You are a lucky fellow. She chose you above her gf. That means she loves you enough to leave her friends behind.
You just have to tell her how it makes you feel, and that you are sorry that she was in that postion, but only her gf was at fault for that. Not the relationship you are having.

guessing you don't live in US. Pubs/nightclubs are mostly 21+

OP just dump her and reevaluate your life. There will be women better than her. You should also learn to not be so controling its a huge red flag and will cause the very thing you fear

Source: I'm a femanon

Sounds like your girlfriend is pretty spazztastic

He makes a good point to but also apologize for how you reacted

Insecure as duck. Sort put your problems or she will leave you. I've had many friends like this. They all ended up getting dumped or left for another guy because youre too clingy and insecure and need validation that you're loved. Just stop it, if she loves you she won't do anything, if she don't love you she will. Trapping her won't change that.

>Am i guilty here?
Fuck no. Sounds like she did the right thing in the end, but that doesn't excuse her poor judgement before that.

Would it be great to tell her
"I know i was acting jealous. I was acting jealous so fucking hard, i couldn't think clear enough. I was literally punching the walls all through that night. I had nothing to do, but just to stress what would happen to you, and since i'm not there, i was worried about you. But, i think it wasn't ALL my fault. If you were there just to drink a few beers, why go to a nightclub, while you could go to pubs or bars instead. Night clubs are not accepted. Period. You don't even let me have a few coffees with my girl friends, but expect me to let you go to night clubs at 12 pm. Something is very wrong here, and i think you can realize that if you're not stupid."

Guys, this is literally what i want to text her. I'm not gonna apologize. Should i call or text it?

She's not property. What's with this idea that dudes think they can try and control girls because they're scared the girl is gonna find someone better or leave them?

You say that, but that just isn't true. Why do you think women are so okay with Islam in the west? They want to be controlled.

Just talk to her about it, and tell her that you love her and didn't want her to go because you don't trust her friends... blame them, they are cunts that no guy wants to have a relationship with so they are trying to ruin yours and you got a bad vibe about it and sorry she got caught in the crossfire but her shitty "friends" instigated this.

You could have been all , okay babe, have fun... love you, call me if you need anything and not cared...but I think one of her shitty friends wants to fuck you, and trying to separate you and her.

Anyways, post her titties

nah, what you said was fine. She's either going to
A) cheat on you anyway
or
B) not cheat

so express to her that you are fine with her having fun but you are jealous and not comfortable with dumb shit like that. if she has a serious problem with you telling her that you don't like her being drunk around a bunch of dudes then she is not worth a fuck.

Put her in a similar situation.

No, apologise, and she will also apologise and probably never go to a nightclub without you again. Just apologise and stop being childish. Telling her you were punching walls is also gah and just make her want to leave you. Jealousy is an off put.

Okay no, it's obvious YOU BOTH HAVE TRUST ISSUES, and that you should both seek a counselor or break up. You're both toxic hypocrites and should kill yourselves

Any decent girlfriend wouldn't go to a nightclub with a group of friends who would try to encourage her to be with other men.

Raise your standards.

what?... cringe

don't do this

you were way further out of line than she was man. You should break up, you're obviously too insecure for a meaningful relationship

Haha I wonder if at 20 if I was this much of an insecure faggot.

Under any and all circumstances if you think your girlfriend will cheat on you, DONT BE WITH HER YOU RETARD.

holy fucking shit, you were first worried about her going to a pub and having a few drinks, how insane are you? The night club thing is pretty cringeworthy, but normal stupid insecure teenage bullshit, but a pub? Goddamn dude that's next level.

And "I dont care who's gonna fuck you tonight, just dont call me", holy shit you just can't make this stuff up.

Grow up.

Actually, for women their age, even faking it you have to show a little Jealousy. Even if it is just a show.

Nah, they're just young. But they definitely need to take a break and sort themselves out. Wouldn't go so far as to call them toxic.

Nah, it's because they are sjws that say minorities are right because they are minorities.

In a monogamous relationship, it's expected that neither person goes out with the clear intent to flirt with or fuck other people. Clearly OP expects this to be a monogamous relationship. Sure, she can disagree, that's fine, but OP also has the right to end the relationship in that case.

Going out to have drinks is when women cheat the most. So he had the right to be worried. You have obviously never been loyal to anyone and had that loyalty killed.

She is so young and wants to party, at that age it is normal. Having many friends and spending time with them is normal then. Also you should not control her. If the three guys were their friends then it is ok but if they were strangers then I would be pissed too. Her friends sound like total sluts when they tell her to sit next to random guys and so on knowing your gf has you. Anyway without trust a relationship is pointless. She wants you to trust her and I sugest you try to trust her. Go out with your friends as well and do fun stuff. Let her know what it feels like but don't make her jealous intentionally or something.

I guess if you listen to these cucks OP you can be the secure boyfriend that is a walking joke when everyone else in your social circle comes to the obvious conclusion your girlfriend is riding other dudes cocks

Most of the people replying are just virgins and whiteknights saying you're controlling.

While part of it is true where you need mutual respect and you should let her hang out with her friends as you did, in a relationship there need to be boundaries to these kind of things. I bet she would have reacted the exact same way if the tables were turned. If you tell her you would hang out with your male friends and suddenly there would be females in the group then she would be uncomfortable. She needs to respect your relationship and she should be able to recognize by herself what is ok to do while you're not around and what she wouldn't want you to do to her in return.

Then why was 50 shades of grey so popular? Even before when it was just a book.

Yeah maybe I went to far. But they're both clearly insecure and controlling. They should just stay as friends since its clear their relationship is going to crumble. Especially if he tries to put her in a similar situation because of his immaturity, it will just cause her to do the same or just dump him

Why didn't you go to the club with her?

No, I'm just not a fucking child.

And going out for drinks is not when women cheat the most. Most cheating is done sober, you're just saying what your fucktard 18-year old brain thinks sounds correct.

no she will think you are crazy. don't say manipulative shit like that, I've ruined multiple relationships thinking that it would get the reaction I wanted. I promise that it will not. don't be so controlling man. just say something like " I am jealous, I was being insecure and I'm sorry. You must understand why I would be uncomfortable with you being intoxicated around several other guys though, right?"

that way you have taken her one card out of her hand and forced her to talk about what you want, without coming off as the controlling sociopath you are. Believe me I'm the same guy a few years older.

Are right, they take in both sides, if you do anything listen to these two

Translation:
>my gf goes out for drinks without me all the time and she never rides other dicks
>if I repeat this over and over again maybe it will become true

She was in another city, with her friends.
Exactly, only if i let other guys fuck my girlfriend then i'll be the alpha guy everyone wants to be.
I know, she wants to party because she's 19 and she's young. I can't blame her. I don't want to control her like a muslim fag, cover her up or something. I just wasn't comfortable with her going to club with complete 3 stranger guys.

You're not a woman, so you're in the right

my god im never coming to this obvious virgin territory again, I bartended for years and got to work front house because I'm a chad and commonly encountered drunk bitches who wanted to "talk" for a minute after I got off shift

durr durrr people dont act more degenerate on alcohol anyone whos drank with a female knows the bitches go 0 to 60 faster than man does

if theres alcohol and other dudes and not you there is a problem

Meh, googled it.

First 2 pages of google didn't give an answer either way.

Maybe I am objectively insecure on the subject considering I just left a 5 year relationship to cheating.

>asking for advice in /b
>getting trolled by cuck roleplayers

OP get out, ask your irl friends for advice

My GF of 2 years lives with me and doesn't drink, but if she was ever bitch enough to tell me I couldn't go clubbing with my guy friends I'd drop her ass in a second. I'm not a pedo, I don't fuck stupid children.

Or ask /adv/ too?

yea, we all really hate nigger fag cuck jews here. Maybe not the best place to ask.

I think her friends are enablers and due to them being single, they want the same experience for your gf. I think you should talk to her about this, plus as you know 19yo girls nowadays are skanks , so no matter how trusting you are, shes probably a bit crazier inside than you think . Youre a good man to control her a bit

I completely agree there, bit too young and probably a bit naive for a serious relationship. They need to cut loose a little.

This too.

Sounds like she has shitty friends.

She'd have to be a retard not to at least question it. There are only two types of guys who would ask their gf to stay home when they go to a club: closet faggots and dudes looking for some strange.

nah mate, only answers you're ever gonna get here is the exact opposite of each other. It's either you're an insecure young shit or a cuck.

Nobody here knows the details of your relationship, nobody here knows your/your gfs personality, background etc.

Just gtfo here, ask your irl friends, be more communicative with your gf, while you're getting trolled by cuck-roleplayers here, your gfs friends are shit talking about you to her. Go set things right OP

Just ask a couple of LAAAADYYY friends to go to the nightclub with you, without your gf ofc. Reverse psychology works like a charm.
Be sure to tell her that you love her very much over a text message.
Before you know it your gf will be shouting at you inside your home, like always. Insecure cuck.

OP want to let you know that she most definitely fucked at least 2 of those guys. Not because she got drunk, not because she went clubbing, but because shes dating a fucking insecure woman and probably likes dick.

lmao faggot why cant ur gf go to club lol

It's your fault she didn't get to fuck another dude?

you did good user and i tell you why in this real story
>be me 19 have bf
>tell bf and family i go to party for the weekend with girlfriends in near by city
>truth is
>i went alone
>because i saw a sex club add on the internet
>went there and let guys over 40 to fuck the shit out of me
>also eat out one guys wife and she ate me out

at that time was super horny and just wanted to be a slut went one more time few months later it was fetish party went to a room with 3 guys probably 50-60 let them tie me up to a X shape wood thing didnt like it because they did stuff i didnt agree to do so basically raped me for 2 hours
never did it again

you sound boring and dumb af OP

If she had good friends, they would know that she has you and would have fun without making your gf do things with other men , or at least stop her from doing them. Kill her friends

NEGATIVE user. protect yourself, bitches are scandalous.

I never said I ask her to stay home, shes always welcome to come. And like I said earlier, if you're ever with someone who you think would cheat on you under any circumstance then why are you dating them? All you retards going
>b-b-b-but alcohol bad! It make loyal girl turn into cheating girl and I have to prevent that!!
need to realize that shes probably already cheating on you if it would happen that easily. If OP is afraid of these guys literally getting her wasted just to rape her, then that's a different thing but outside of legitimate fucking rape if you think your girlfriend under the influence of alcohol lets other people stick their dick inside of her, then the real problem is you're dating a whore.

This.

Yes. Trust and freedom without an insecure, jealous, possessive partner in a relationship is a beautiful thing. You fucked up. Grow some balls, let her go have a fun night with her friends.

people saying you let her do what she wants and you dont have to be insecure are right, but since you are not gonna change your mind just because some anons said so and by your answers i can tell you wrote here because you want confirmation of your thoughts listen to this:

relationships like what you want can exist, but not with her. you have to find another girl who is jealous enough to not only get along with your lines, but also she has pretty much the same lines to not croos that you have

>you can fuck me like a rag
>just no not from that angle
>reeeaaapp