PIT:Antonio rolls to season-high 154 yds in Week 10
DAL:Dak Prescott (319 yds, 2 TDs) stuns Steelers
DAL:Dez cruises to 116 yards in win over Steelers
DAL:Elliott scores three times in comeback win
MIA:DeVante Parker gets back on track with 5/103
ARZ:David Johnson totals 101 yards, 2 TDs vs. SF
SD:Full Cutler: Rivers tosses 4 INTs in 4th

>Brian Nemhauser @hawkblogger 2m2 minutes ago
>Last time Tom Brady had 0 passing TDs at home was 2007.

>Cowboys are going to the Superb Owl

REMINDER THAT BRADY AND BELICHEAT ARE WINLESS SINCE VOTING FOR TRUMP

You guys got any stats to back those posts up?

is it possible for a team with a good win percentage to not have a fanbase behave like obnoxious trash cans of meat?

>argue that 90s Cowboys dynasty was greatest team ever
>don't show pictures of the people who actually made it great

At this point we know that of these 8 teams two will be in the superbowl.

Which two teams will it be lads?

No because they are retarded Seahawks fans that know fuck all about the sport

Why is the Patriots defense so bad?

Does Belichick unirinocallyu don't like winning?

No.

>wasting trips on a question everyone knows the answer to

The Patriots' defense is off the charts bad though, they just play ~1 good QB a year and teams always play from behind, so it looks better than it is in ppg. They have a lack of talent and poor coaching.

Falcons/Chiefs

The game that finally kills the NFL and its ratings

What an awful way to start the first week of the Trump era

We D/a/llas now.

No you dumb faggot. Of course winning teams fanbases are gonna shit post. It has been this way forever. Thats the privilege you get for rooting for a winning team.

drumpf btfo!

wooo 2 games out of first.

why is the lions logo in that picture?

>Falcons
>Lions
>Raiders
>Chiefs
lol

Because it has bad players in the secondary, average players in the front 7, Belichick traded or cut 3 good front 7 players for basically no return, and they don't believe in rushing quarterbacks or playing anything but zone coverage.

Trading away the best pass rusher and linebacker can have that effect

trips dont mean shit. the last time i got trips was earlier declaring my love for asuka and only got one reply.

>people who actually made it great

Can't forget this jagoff.

>poor coaching
Did Belichick tell you this himself?

Cowboys vs Patriots/Raiders

Can the Bucs do it?

then why doesnt everyone just switch to a winning team then? espn says its okay

Don't forget Easley. But Collins would have got roasted on many of those routes anyway. Belichick defenses just don't really believe in covering people.

Every CB the Patriots have had in recent years has regressed over time except Butler.

All zone, no man to man, allows deep balls in the middle. Not a good enough line, secondaries aren't explosive.

Have you been living under a rock this season or just not watching any games?

Kek. No user. I am sorry

>Pats had 13 days to rest
>Seahawks had to play on a short week
>Pats played at home where they are "invincible"
>Seahawks flew 3000 miles
>refs took a surefre TD away from the Seahawks
>gifted the Patriots field position with BS calls
>the Pats still lost

is Brady done?

how many playoff games have the lions won recently?

Alot of people probably do. Gotta get them shit posts in

>Because it has bad players in the secondary...and they don't believe in rushing quarterbacks or playing anything but zone coverage.

>"we have bad players in the secondary, we should address that by playing a coverage that requires MORE physical skill while also dropping FEWER players in coverage"

>Tfw still making the ploffs

>no man to man
Wilson threw a 40 yard bomb to a 3rd string running back the moment they went into man coverage.

This is about the 2017 playoffs retard

There are only so many teams that are good this year. Have you not been watching any games?

>The Dallas Cowboys have the best record in the NFL

What did Gronk mean by this?

Who comfy here?

He watched "his" team get booty blasted by the Titans.

The best part is all of this is objectively true. Seahawks TD on the goal line should have been obvious

No you're not the Ravens will win the AFC North shitheap this year

They can't even play zone coverage correctly, is my point. They are bad at every level. The DL is weak, linebackers are awful in coverage, and CBs aside from Butler get torched for tons of big plays every game no matter what coverage they play.

>Losing by one score in the final seconds to a resurgent Seahawks team
Yeah, at 7-2 and a loss to a non conference opponent, they'll be lucky to even win the AFCE east. Patriots thoroughly exposed, worst team in the league

to be fair he did make some real solid catches, mostly on 3rd down too

>Doug Flutie is the only other QB to ever have 3 TDs / 0 INTs and 340+ yards against a Belichick defense in New England.
>Last time a visiting quarterback had at least 3 TDs and 0 INTs against Patriots was 2010.
>Last time Tom Brady had 0 passing TDs at home was 2007.

The Raiders destroyed the Titans kid, what the fuck are you on?

Filtered

Seachimps played their Superbowl tonight. We'll play ours in February

do you have a webm of wilson's TD pass to Baldwin in the second half?

>wagner also whining for a flag
nice

see Those teams are pretenders, they may get to the playoffs but they aren't good enough to go the distance.

It doesn't matter, the Patriots aren't going anywhere this year. The Cowboys or Seahawks are guaranteed to win the Owl this year. Another year of Brady wasted by having no defense despite massive investment of draft capital.

>keep watching because rodgers would want you to
maybe this
as a person that means much to me I feel it's important that I see his career out but I have a feeling that this team wont make the turnaround into another great era and Rodgers will be wasted like Brees
I just want to see him happy and win superbowls

>tfw i cant do anything to make rodgers happy

Bad throw tbqh

Gronk ran him over and would have been wide open

>tfw he is almost back to that point

>AFCE east
>AFCE
>east

Official /.700 club/

Cowboys .889
Chiefs .778
Patriots .778
Raiders .778
Seahawks .722
Broncos .700

>close but no cigar
Texans .667

>the Dallas Cowboys are winning the super bowl

>wilson having to constantly throw off his back foot because of pressure
>still on the money
he must practice that shit

thanks, leaf. you're alright.

>that stadium going silent

Music to my ears.

Logan Ryan is an embarrassment to the cornerback position.

Worst Patriots lost since the last Super Bowl against the Giants. I am fucking livid. This defense makes me want to hang myself. Fucking ruined the whole week

>In two weeks' time, the Oakland Raiders will have a winning season for the first time since 2002

How does this make you feel?

It's just delusional/bandwagon cuckboy fans

Nobody actually thinks they will make it to the Superbowl let alone win it against whatever superior AFC team they would face

How bad do you think the Cowboys would have ass raped the pats? I bet it would have been pretty bad.

>Osweiller threw for 99 yards
>$17 million
>$37 million guaranteed

>Excited all week for this game
>pretty much all the teams I wanted to win today did
>shitpost about how badly the Hawks get BTFO
>mfw this loss

I know that feel bro.

>Belichick had 13 days to prepare

Dallas fans should pray for a Patriots-Cowboys Super Bowl match up.

That O-line would absolutely manhandle the Patriots front 7. Elliott would average 7ypc and Dak wouldn't see a lineman in his face all day

What are you gonna do when the Cowboys ass rape Baltimore next week? Gonna keep that NFCE train running on you cucks.

is this like beating batman with prep time?

>tying the shartnials

What? Lol, I was implying the Cowboys would destroy. And win the Owl.

>How can I make Justin Coleman or Logan Ryan or Cyrus Jones be able to cover anyone?
>I can't, they all suck too badly. Just fuck my shit up. Who is the general manager of this organization?
>Oh right, it's me.

t. Bill Belichick
It amazes me that teams even bother to call run plays against the patriots. Just throw deep all game.

>14 years
Hard to believe it's been that long. Even though I was young at the time, I remember that season and the events in my life that occurred around it like it was yesterday.

>Losing to a team with a tie when you have 13 days rest and they're on a short week and you're at home.

>I have a feeling that this team wont make the turnaround into another great era and Rodgers will be wasted like Brees
nah, the team has decent enough management to get the division back
>inb4 memes
teams like the browns or bears have been bad for years despite having great drafting positions year after year because of one thing: management. People can say the packers have really shitty management, but many teams show that a stacked roster won't win you games, you have to have management to develop that roster. Same thing with broncos and patriots. There are teams that have been drafting at the bottom of the round for years because they know how to assemble a team and develop players. Theyre in the middle of that right now. They had to do that to the 2008 team and it took a few years but turned into the 2011 team. They won't make a dynasty, but the team is just on a slump right now
Rodgers will be inducted into the HoF, cap this post

If I haven't tonhesr the word "hot hand" one more time.. they used it to describe a running back today. Nigga runs with his feet and legs not his hands. Reminds me of last year when every single fucking drive was "methodical" man that shit was awful.

How bitch

The worst part is that he's still miles better than Jones/Coleman/Rowe

RAIDERS VS SEAHAWKS

OLD AFC WEST MATCHUP #2

Who will win this Sup Forumsee?

Not really. They are all embarrassments.

BAHAHAHAHA what the fuckkkkk. I had to look this up and its true. Hoooooooly shit.

>game manager wins games if he actually plays well for once
who would have thunk it

Look at this.

The amount of control to get through that crack of a hole untouched and explode to the goal line.

This man will go down a legend.

>everyone should get a trophy
No, Americans like you are.

You are pretty autistic user

>he doesn't think the Cowboys are winning the owl this year

Raiders vs Cowboys owl for maximum Sup Forums saltiness

Is Avatarfagging a bannable offence?

When I saw this shit I got so excited. Definitely made up for the TD on their last drive.

another GWD and 4QC for wilson

The vertical view is even more impressive.

The hole was only open for only a split second.

>Bill had 2 weeks to prepare
>gets rid of Collins for 2 stale Cheetos and a wad of lint
>worst play calling I've seen since the STOOLERS game
>defense literally raiders tier
>players do good on offense, immediately stop using them
>Brady going full retard several times

Patriots deserved this loss, they acted like they had the perfect gameplan going into this and they got humiliated. Yes, anything less then blowing out this supposedly shitty Hawks team is humiliation, it shouldn't have even been close let alone a loss. I'm just hoping this is the equivalent of the iggles game last year and the pats win out