"Theoretically" what's the best way to fuck someone's life up anonymously

"Theoretically" what's the best way to fuck someone's life up anonymously.

I can think of
>swatting
>hitman
>sending drugs from dark net to their address
>planting cp and reporting

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also used to frequent Sup Forums years ago and coming back in my time of need, hopefully the psychopathical geniuses ik can still be found here

Fluoride in their tooth paste

Dunno but gr8 tits!
Got moar?

I was swatted by a pussy like you once, they laughed and let me and my little brother go because when they went to talk to the twat that did it he was wearing stained sweatpants and crying like a little bitch in the hall way saying he was scared of us... so check that one off your list maybe.

be succesful
buy nice clothes
walk by them every day
rub it in their face that you are hot shit
go back to Sup Forums at night
kiill yourself
>profit?

Well obviously that swatted fucked up

Wear a condom

Fuck don't know why I thought you guys would be any help time to go to one of the other chans

kekekeke

>sending drugs from dark net to their address

Uh. Why would you buy them some drugs? How is that revenge? Like HAH here take some drugs and have a good time on me!

by taking a deep breathe or

this

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics

Do they have a car? If so dump Coke over the hood it'll fuck up the paint or the old sugar in the gas tank or radiator is also good

No man thats too much

sand in the gas tank works better and is a lot cheaper. better yet, sift some dirt straight off the fucking ground

Don't incur the wrath of karma on yourself. You'll fuck up your life ten times worse for making someone pay for their mistake in such a way.

Getthelube.com

also, i have a sapper buddy of mine say that if you can get under the hood, replace a spark plug with a sliver of C4. shits good bro

Nope... nope.. my uncle fucking kills people for a living and he has 3 mansions in 3 different countries,mean while im working a fucking 9 to 5 and im in a apt.

This basically. Unless somebody has done stupidly wrong by you (killed a family member, shagged your missus knowing that you're in the picture etc) then just let it go.

For the aforementioned though, go nuts.

swatting? what is that?
yeah cause most hitmen arent fbi agents
yet again, fbi
fbi has time to care about what people jerk off too

you're an idiot.

Seems like OP is to lazy to do that and is looking for an easy way out.

Get acces to their network.
Kali
Practice being a shitty scriptkiddy on goverment servers.
Send email to the russian embassador
And isis.
And attempt to extort money from politicians ,claim proof of gaysex.

Pour wet cement over their car door in the middle of the night

But fag, i AM the wrath of karma.
Ill be coming for you too, in time.

make them smoke and watch them die slowly...

because im sure you're a poorfag like me too, quickrete would just run right off without doing anything. you'd be better off getting a caulking gun and a few tubes of caulk and seal all the doors shut. if you do it at around 11pm-1am on a dry warm night, it should be set by about 6am

for bonus points: cut out the weather stripping with a blade and use black caulk and a piece of cardboard to smooth the edges and make it blend in

>caulking, the least messy easier to remove options. Why not polyurethane instead. Hard as concrete but in a caulking tube
>concrete is autism
Also
Paint: fucking paint.

what about concrete on the bonnet then. Let that shit seep through the cracks and into engine and surrounds.

If you know her you gonna be arrested very fast.

i think you forgot the part where i said im a poorfag and im pretty sure OP is too . . .

concrete is a waste of time and energy. get that shit outta your mind, user
see this

Paint: 5$ a can
You can remove silicone way too easily. Its pointless

seems it may take more time though.

presumably you're striking at night

>rock up to victims house
>dump bucket of premixed concrete on bonnet
>leave

or

>rock up to victims house
>spend time tactfully and fucking shit up
>run risk of taking too long and getting caught

This, if someone send me a package with cocaine in it. Then fuck me i'll take the free drugs and thank whatever idiot who was dumb enough to send that

and besides, waiting for it to seep in is time consuming and wont even get in. if the point is to make the car stop working, refer to any engine user's manuals. an engine is a closed system. see and for my previous ideas.

but user, thats no fun at all and waaaaay to ez. i like to be flashy with my revenge

and as for , that shit can be broken off easily with a hammer as long as you don't care about the paint job. and if that bitch is anything like my ex, she will sleep right the fuck through it. also, working in the construction biz will teach you that you can be in and out in 15 flat as long as you know what you're doing. 30 if you don't

OP is a worthless piece of shit.

Then your buddy is kind of dumb because you cant set off c4 that way. The engine does not nearly produce enough pressure to set it off

C4 can basically only be set off by inserting something in it that would produce a large ammount of heat and pressure in an instance, as in a detonator

And what would just a sliver do? it's not like its nitroglycerine where a small ammount would give a big bang

when i say a sliver, i mean a piece that is as small as a spark plug. we get bricks of it all the time and blow shit up during the summer out in the middle of bumfuk nowhere; so my "sliver" might be the wrong choice of words. he never mentioned using a blasting cap, but i suppose that would make sense to hook it up to the wiring of the spark plug

As a general rule: if someone mentions C4 he is a retard who videogames.

Who wants to make a batch of TATP? Shooshoo allah-board the partyvan

>contractor 12 pack
>hurrr too expensive
Are you retarded? No wait, I already know the answer.

The reason people buy drugs on the darknet is because you can have them delivered with little chance of failure. That's basically sending someone free high quality drugs to use or sell.

Swatting also not too wise, they track those calls real careful these days. Good for ten mins if you're watching it go down on their webcam, then it'll suck bad for the next couple years while you bunk with bubba. I bet you've got the kind of candy ass he likes best too.

Use weed killer in their lawn to spell "RIP on the grass." It'll take a day or two to set in, but once it does, it'll last. Then, while they're sitting there figuring out who did that, force the rest of the weed killer down the throats of their loved ones. Results are much quicker and permanent and give your revenge that extra little kick.

c4 = high explosive... which needs a low explosive to set it off (blasting cap)

Do you have a concrete surplus you're trying to shift?

Sugar in gas tank empty oil pan brake fluid on paint removes it rapidly

You seem familiar with the darkweb but not with prepaid sim cards or public phones.
Strange

You can light c4 like a candle and it burns with no bang. Just putting it in the gap a spark plug leaves will do nothing but cause the engine to run inconsistently.

Empty oil pan banter

you could try killing yourself faggot. that would really fuck their life up.

You can send drugs to my address from darknet if you want OP.

There's no CCTV on the darknet genius. Good luck out there in the real world trying to be anonymous without looking like a bank robber.

Of course, if you live in a two horse town with antiquated infrastructure and no CCTV feel free to try it. Pretty sure it'll get traced back to you one way or another though.

Hi, ladies and gentlemen, would you like to order some drugs or murder?
Please leave your phone number, we will call your back [no honey pod, I promise]

>hopefully the psychopathical geniuses ik can still be found here

You missed your chance. Sup Forums is now filled with twitchy plebs who think posting a pic of their teachers butt (fully clothed) on facebook is edgy.

The fact they use Facebook would be the main deterrent in that comment.

HOWEVER, this is a fun little project that can literally fuck someone up.

How to make a Peanut butter ‘bomb’

Though not actually a "bomb" per-say it has the potential for wide scale devastation, but mainly focuses on a single target and is easy to make.

What you need:

1) LARGE empty peanut butter container with generous residue inside

2) Warm water

3) A place to store the filled container where will not be disturbed

How to make it:

1) Fill your container with warm water making certain that there is a generous amount of residue left within the container beforehand.

2) Tighten that lid tight, tight, tight (the best way to secure a plastic lid on a plastic container is actually to set the lid atop said container and turn the cap COUNTER CLOCKWISE until your hear/feel the cap seat/lock on the threads of the container, then turn clockwise as tight as possible. This is the most certain way to ensure almost any plastic container is properly sealed and the cap and threads are not accidentally misaligned).

3) Store it somewhere safe warm to room temperature and dark. In actuality this could sit for only a few days and be potentially effective for some of the various uses that are listed below, but the longer its sits the more effective it will be for the first and primary use.

What this does and uses:

What this effectively does is create a liquid that smells like a combination of vomit and rotten flesh and feces.
It is a smell that has varying degrees of disturbance to anyone who smells it and can not easily be washed away by conventional cleaners. It will allow you to even make concrete smell bad for a very long time, when applied correctly.

....continued

.... continued

Once the mixture is complete and fermented for any amount of time in excess of 4-5 days (it is possible that after a month or two it ceases to increase in aromatic offensiveness; I have some that are secured and sitting for over a year but can not bring myself to check this) you essentially have a stink liquid that can be poured anywhere you like, or used with the slow release container described below.

Warnings:

It is recommended that people who are susceptible to peanut allergies do not come in contact with this substance as it may cause varying degrees of allergic reactions which may/could/can result in death.

It absorbs into carpets easily and will result in them having to be replaced.

It absorbs into fabric easily which includes common car upholstery and fabrics.

It will make any mattress, or couch, unsalvageable.

Making the ‘slow release container’:

To make the slow release container you will require the following items

1) LARGE empty peanut butter container, CLEANED with soap and water and thoroughly dry

2) Peanut butter

3) silicon caulk, or fishtank sealant

4) A nail, or screw, or awol that can puncture the container

5) A long large sewing needle or similar sharp object to reopen the silicon covered holes you will be making when it comes time to set the ‘slow release’

How to make:

1) Insert your nail into the bottom of the container several times to create somewhat of a “strainer” effect

2) Apply your silicon sealant into the holes from the INSIDE of the container. Apply it thinly, but thick enough to seal the holes

3) When it comes time to set it off, you’ll need a needle of slender sharp object strong enough to poke at least two – three of the silicon covered holes.

4) Set it somewhere where it won’t be easily discovered, or accessible if in fact it is (behind drapes, under a floor board, under/inside a couch, “crack open” the rear seat of someone’s car, etc).

Enjoy

Prepaid simply cards are another thing sold on the darknet. I wonder why someone would sell something like that in a darknet market?

Perhaps it's because they can track where your burner was bought, they can see what other phones were transmitting in the same area, or if another cell signal suddenly pinged the tower in the same location your burner just dropped off of as you turned your EDC phone on etc.

There are a thousand ways to monitor peoples communication, I'd have thought you'd know that.

burn their house down and leave a gas can next to the fire. Insurance won't pay on arson.

vote democrats, fuck everyone over.

AND

REMEMBER – Anyone with a severe allergy to peanuts should NOT come in contact with this fluid. It can/will cause sickness, allergic reaction and even potentially, death.

fuck my idea of caulking up the car doors, i'm trying this shit out on my exwife

What kind of surveillance state do you live in? (Or think you live in) phone booths here dont have cameras, and neither do prepaid sim cards btw.

I like this. It's new to me and that's genuinely rare. It's also low tech, requires no listed materials of any type and if it can make concrete smell it's truly effective!

I can think of better release mechanisms, but that's a post better suited to /DIY/.

My favorite way of non violent revenge is to call the IRS and have them audited.

all it takes is the corner store's camera to catch your fat retarded ass walking towards the pay phone before the time of the call to get a tip.

I live in the UK. Just to skate five minutes to the skate park I pass 21 cameras. Phone booths here can and often do have cameras.

Sim cards are tracked by sale and by tower triangulation as well as all the side channel info they can be interrogated for over ss7.

Otherwise known as the surveillance state. If you live in 'Merca /or Ausfagland you're covered too.

Thanks. It's something I thought up years go and have used on several occasions, but only recently finally "wrote" to be posted here.

I know there a lot of these twitchy types here with allergy to peanuts, so giving them an other reason to piss themselves (the fact that any number of people who find out about this might just try on them to just try it out) is a bonus.

Hopefully people will post results in the future.

Ways that exist, in theory, but arent implemented by any police department on the planet. Too much alex jones for you, man. burners are fine just fine unless your alqaeda and thats it. Technologically illeterate cops cant do shit. They cant even track down skype calls is how incompetent they are.

I'd use a waterproof slow release mechanism of some sort in the shower or bath drain. Get a little friction going over who's dropping the turds that make the bathroom smell so bad.

When you're swatting people then they'll access those resources. Not for general burner use etc.

If you think your every conversation isn't intercepted and monitored for keywords then you're as dumb as Trump.

True they wouldn't use those resources on anything, but the SWAT guys don't like being used. The city likes funding swatting even less. So yes, they would use some or all of the tools available.

fuck this, any more pics like this?

Bitches be like "real world be so scary im so safe behind my screen, cant go outside make a phone call because police while know and instantly triangulate my sim using samsung tvs"

Sigh.

Keep licking that boot

Here, have some tinfoil.

>because police while know and instantly triangulate my sim using samsung tvs

bumpin' for more sinister and diabolical ideas

I fuckes with the minds of some poewrful people because reasons.
They turned some people in my life I kinda thought that id catch some hell but not this.
Co worker comes in with a strangly out of place t shirt on. Later on im watchig the news and something is going on related to that t shirt ans relevant to me.
Now I watch tv and cant stop looking for messages fromTHEM.
It took a little bit of work to get this whole paranoid cycle going but at some point if done right you can just stand back a watch somone tear themsel apart.
Do things that will make them sound schizo.
Get them to see a facebook post associating a certain image with something that makes thwm feel guilty. Then have fun snewkin that image into thei life. Better yet use something alrwady in their life that they never take note of like a specific color.

File their taxes. Lie

You're making to very large assumptions here;

1) OP is of an alien race and hs the dvanced technology that this requires

2) Anyone other than the alien life form who regularly has been fucking with you could ever possibly understand that unintelligible gibberish you no doubt are assuming is "english".

Just skip straight to step 6 tbh

>shagged your missus knowing that you're in the picture etc
>punish the man, not your girl that betrayed you
Found the beta loser.

Im on my phone.
It just takes time and creativity to get someone to start to wonder if someone I fucking with them and why.

Prop nails underneath their tyres so when they reverse out of their parking spot, it busts the tyres out.

>get their ID information
>get AIDS and any other STD you can
>go to public health clinic for testing/treatment
>use target's identification/information at clinic
>target will be reported to government as having AIDS and other diseases

Drone strike definitely.

Molotov Cocktail on their car. Or their house.