Hey Sup Forums! wwyd to my mom, sister, girlfriend and cousin. elaborate for more pictures

hey Sup Forums! wwyd to my mom, sister, girlfriend and cousin. elaborate for more pictures.
Top left: Mom
Top Right: Sister
Bottom left: Girlfriend
Bottom right: cousin

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/instagram-images-download/pblgjchnlklkdkhcafceklibimpdfgbe?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd pound your mom's pussy from behind and cum inside her and let my cum leak out into a container.
Then I'd fuck your cousin in her tight asshole and cum inside her ass and do the same as your mom.
Then I will fuck your sister in all of her holes so hard she cries, I finish by cumming on her face, taking pictures of her and uploading them to her Facebook then wiping my cum off into the container.
Then I'd get to your girlfriend. I would force you to sit in the room and watch ad I pound your gfs pussy harder than she could ever imagine and screams my name and tells you how good my cock feels inside her asshole. Then I'd get out the container and pour all of that cum into her mouth, almost filling it. I'd make her hold it in there as I blow a huge load into her mouth. Then I'd make you and her look each other in the eyes and she swallows all 4 of my loads at once and you hear the sound of her gulp when she does.
Wwyd to this bitch? I'd love for her to be raped brutally.

Yo cousin and mom thicc

jesus that mom ass, will eat

First I would fuck your mom's ass with no mercy and cum all over her tits and face
Then I would rape your sister so hard till she begs for me to stop while your cousin watches and mastrubates to the view.
After Iam done with your sister i would move to your cousin and she immediately starts sucking my cock like a slut she is.She then opens her legs with her pussy already dripping wet.I start pounding her and she screams with every thrust.I cum inside and leave her laying there.
Then i get your gf and force her my cock.She is helpless and Iam enjoying every hole she has to offer.Finally I push my dick down her throat while she willing swallows my load.

who is she user?

We request more pics OP!

Just a girl I know who thinks she's better than everyone. Would love to read a story of her being raped

post more of your sister

do you got any pics I can work with?I need motivation for a good story

I'll just dump what I have

post more so I can brew a deserving story

you got quite the collection

Yes

Mom moar please God!!!!

>:

I'd plough your sisters pussy, ignoring her cries of agony. I'd cum on her face, but I'd flip her over and puns her ass, then cum on her face again, titty-fuck, till I cum on her face; just keep fucking her and pulling out, just in time to cum on her face, until her entire face is covered in my hot cum, and she's struggling to see with my load all over her, her coughing making it apparent that she's accidentally swallowed some, all the while, panting heavily after having her major crevices violated by me.

OP, I believe I'd have to kick your fat ugly cousin in the cunt.

more of your sister. i'd tie her up in my basement and rape her every day

Any motivation yet?

You still there?

sorry mate i am trying to work at the same time
i don't think i have the time to do a greentext rape story
maybe i will upload a thread about her when i go home.I saved some of her pics so you will know it's her

which one is this? sister or gf?

You got kik?

checkem

Impregnate sister

fug please more of her in jeans user or this outgit? ever get those?

fuck too late

anymore when she had long hair?

Definitely

All of the ones on here of her in jeans are all the good jeans ones I have

cool

I'll upload a lot more pics of her with long hair if I get a good rape story

done her up the ass m8

hell yea their good, but def want more kind user :D

you gotta admit her body in jeans is unreal

fuck yea!

I'll for sure hunt for more amazing pics of her in jeans and upload them if you give me a good rape story ;)
I agree with you, she looks fucking unreal in jeans

gotta throw you a solid user!

I suck at stories or would :P

Throw me a solid, I'll throw you a solid in return

niiiiiiiiiice

love her in glasses

Now just waiting on a good rape story before I upload more

are these off insta? their kinda blurry? theres an extension to auto grab the hd versions if need it? works on chrome, thats what I use

hell to the fuck yea hoping to read that too!

They're just screenshots from her Facebook.
If I get a good rape story I'll download the pics directly and upload them to an imgur album

And post the link here, of course

Nice, love your sexy mommy!

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/instagram-images-download/pblgjchnlklkdkhcafceklibimpdfgbe?hl=en

There is a github to post bug fixes if you can program. Right now this is the only extension working to grab hd pics off insta. Some update recently disabled all the others.

None of these are from insta though. And I'll fix the quality by direct downloading instead of screenshotting and just uploading everything I have to an imgur album and post the link here

ya screenshotting takes forever, notice others do that is that an OS thing or something? why not just right click save as? I always wondered about this since if technical maybe there is a fix?

I just do it so that the Facebook photo title isn't there so people can't trace it to her profile

Sooo, rape story then reupload?

you mean the image name? you can just change it when saving that is what I do.

I'm on my phone though is the thing

ahhhhhhhhhhh that makes sense, like at work and stuff or in class? I just do it when home because know would end up doing it twice. I do save and post snapchat photos since those are phone only :P

Were you going to do a rape story?

i suck at writing :P
for stories i usually read others than picture whoever I want if that helps?

Just do your best, please

hell yea id love jizzing all over glasses!

Fucking brutally rape this slut

Your mom is the best one. Please sir moar I beg you.