What was Sup Forums's opinion on the new series?

What was Sup Forums's opinion on the new series?

shit
battlebots is superior

Clearly still getting in the groove, but it was by no means a blunder and I enjoyed it a lot

except for nutz, fuck that bot

Nutz was a waste of space

It was like Diotor but without the fun

I'm all for gimmicky bots that strive for greatness or a quick death

but their bot did literally nothing, its dismemberment against carbide was the most satisfying thing so far

The bots are so weak, Tombstone would rek every one of them, razer included

Not true at all. There's one this season which can do a lot of damange

That girl on team razer was incredibly attractive

But no, robot wars does not lend itself to the current year. Fucking embarrassing, T B H

The Tombstone clone?

This show cant compare to Battlebots. The intro's and interviews are dull and i fucking hate how they open a pit inside the arena. Now Razer who's one of the most entertaining bots i know is out because of it.

The interviews in battlebots are some of the dullest ones what the fuck are you smoking

Battlebots is final destination crap, if you want to just see bots bouncing off each other with nothing else going on, then thats your right
Just dont shitpost about it like it makes you a man of superior taste

Battelbots has competitors from all over the world using well designed and expensive bots.

Robots wars best bot is a tombstone clone and a 10 year old razer which got knocked out due to shitty arena design.

Also, no flames allowed i robot wars
and dara o brian sucks

Flamethrowers have literally never been a useful weapon, razer had a shitty driver and there have been plenty of spinners before tombstone

Stop being such a fanboy

I forgot to add that the slow motion replays during the fights are really fucking annoying. Most of them are not that spectacular. The only thing Robot Wars has over Battlebots are the housebots.

I thought Nutz gave it a surprisingly good try. Of course it was useless but it didn't get mauled like I thought it would.

Not a big fan of free-for-all battles ,though, I like the one-on-one fights best.

flames are great, complete control lifted a bot and toasted it inside then lost to warhead(razer teams other bot) due to flames burning it out

If anyone a fanboy its you faggot.
Also

Vote Trump

Battlebots has no house robots.

I was disappointed in Razer getting fucked by shitty rules/retarded quali system.

>poor camera work for the four-way fights, better for the one-on-one fights
>Carbide is an angel of death and destruction
>the Nuts team were either a great group or a band of raging autists
>the daughter in the Razer team is a new waifu
>Behemoth are cowards and should be lynched

I think that was it.

Razer
a/ completely disregarded the rest of the competition by not upgrading even a bit
b/ drove at the pit head first because it had no sense of self preservation

probably got offered a lot of money just to show up and have their name used in promotional material.
it was only the mum who looked like she was having any fun being there.

This is 'I never hoover the floor' the show.

I guess, shame for it to go out purely due to their own hubris/not giving a shit

>razer had a shitty driver

So much this.
Quite possibly the best robot from the original 1st and 2nd season was Mortis and no one remembers it cause they couldn't drive for shit.

Meanwhile Panic Attack wins the 2nd season on the strength of it's driver alone.

>Mortis
Wasn't that the one everybody hated?

Also Pussycat was GOAT because of good driving.

The team were literal crybabies so yeah they weren't much liked but the bot was the favourite to win both seasons.