How does it feel to not go to the doctor when you're sick because you can't afford it?

How does it feel to not go to the doctor when you're sick because you can't afford it?

Woulden't know

'salright

can't get a job? make a job

Don't know, I don't live in a third world country..

I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and got myself a well paying job with benefits, so I don't have to worry about that.

Why not do the same?

like saving money and time

it sucks

What did you do then fag

if im dead i will go

This.

feels like every other day stop being a bitch and fix yourself burnt a weeping mole straight the fuck off my arm. Drink blackberry brandy if im sick. Fuck it man doctors are new

Don't know, just had knee surgery and 6 weeks of physical therapy. But I live in Scandinavia. So didn't pay anything.

I don't know, I don't live in a 3rd world country.

Been in a couple thirld World countries, for charity work. There was this Moroccan hospital, and you had cats roaming the building, There were no doctors to be found because these patients Didn't had any money. These patients begged me to stay with them, because the nurse was a violent sorcerer, according to them, who would frequently beat them up, out of frustration because they had no money.

Fantastic, the surgeon ?is ?inspired

whelp.

I've had a good job for about two years now, but I'm still fresh out of college and pretty fucking poor.

Thanks to my job I had dental insurance for the first time in like 6 years, so I was excited to get an exam because I'd had a cavity in my one molar for at least a year and a half that I knew of. I also had a broken tooth that I needed to have fixed.

They take a look at my teeth and say that they've found 10 cavities, no shit. Not bad ones, but they were there. And I found out that my dental insurance was already over used up because dental insurance is fucking trash and only covered $1000 which wasn't even enough to pay for the crown.

So I had to wait until the next year for a little bit more dental benefits to cover my teeth, which now made me worry about how my mouth was rotting away every time I got too high.

Feels bad, man. Feels bad.

Feels bad. Makes me want to kick rich people who think its ok to a poor people slave away goin nowhere fast despite all that effort while they party on multimillion dollar yachts. Makes me feel like a Jew under Egyptian rule.

What the hell? Thanks for trying to make the world better though.

Are you fucking drunk already?

What were these countries

Fuck hospitals..u can catch me at the cannabis shops picking up that pr.with wax crumb n oil..finish it off with a coco pebbles cake thc on D! Mmmmm mmmm mothafukkaz