Enjoy this sociopathic cunt

enjoy this sociopathic cunt.

biggest bitch ive ever met in my life

Take Medication!

needs some hardcore shit for whatever the fuck is wrong with her

I have bigger tits than her
>am male

what did she do to you

she would probably cut your throat in your sleep.

gimmie her number. I am good with psycho bitches.

or I really hate myself and am a masochist

you couldn't possibly imagine.

i would but its better she slits her wrists in the bath

Found a pic of OP

i got loads more

shes an attention whore too.

Moar, por favor

She can go to hell

Thnx. Enjoy this. Thnak me later. Getthelube.com

she looks like a jew, also what did she do?

picture the worst lying backstabbing cunt possible. Shes much worse

kek

Man up faggot

Once again. What. Did. She. Do?

brags to her boyfriend about fucking some other dude then moving in with him, tells boyfriend to kill himself. then laughs.

Whot did the cunt do. OP.

Bump

holy fuck what a cute pussy

Seems like an average woman. Man up faggot

herpes included

you are being unnecessarily ambiguous to enforce an air of mystery because you are insecure and don't impress yourself.
just tell us what she did you little faggot

How old is she

Being ambiguous for my own sake.

she looks like shes 18 wtf

18 when the photos were taken. 20 today

OP is such a scum bag lmao

god damn right.

Cultzdaniel on snapchat

fuck off and be alone then you wank stain! if you want to share then share.
if your not going to tell us the story then just post the pics without a little faggy comment about how your feelings are hurt you pussy

also nearly drove someone to suicide.

Oh shut up. You're being just as edgy, faggot.

OP is a pussy faggot

shes not even that hot. tiny tits and a face I wanna hit with a bat. Fuck her, OP.

Good riddance. Sure it's insulting, what she did. But let go of your pride. Bullet dodge.

What an ugly bitch.

She's not even attractive dude, if she hurt you move on m8, there are chicks with bigger breasts and normal looking nipples. Also her vagina looks fucked up dude, trust me man you're not losing anything special now stop being a beta fag.

That's pretty shitty not gonna lie

>shes an attention whore too.

To be fair. Try finding a woman that's not. Even the relatively decent ones are mostly stuck up their own arses.

Sadly the ones that aren't tend to fucking hate themselves and have a ton of emotional issues that are nearly as bad as having to deal with pure narcissism.

I knew her, wasnt me who's life she tried to ruin. Also falsely accused somebody of attempted rape

>wanting to commit suicide over a woman
Get your balls back OP. But keep posting

Post pussy so the work can violate her her with our eyes

Her snap?

i bet she's even hotter now. too bad some other guy is having it huh OP? also what a shitty guy you are hahahaha

nah she's single as fuck now. She's a psycho.

no I'm being mature. if you want help or advice then you need to talk about your problem don't you? and you obviously want help or advice or you would have just made a "spread this shit" thread wouldn't you? I don't care enough to pry the problem from you so share you moron or get over it!

her name?

I second this

Yeah, from that type of woman that's kinda typical to be honest. That's when you man up, tell her to fuck off and have happy thoughts at not having to put up with that shit ever again.

Oh and that's also when you start to realise that basing your emotional and spiritual happiness on the opinions of others is highly over-rated since so many people (including yourself) are basically selfish and generally only have their own best interests at heart.

...then you realise that sadly you're kinda okay with that. You're an asshole, I'm an asshole. It works.

cunt move

i'd love to give everything to you.

also cheated repeatedly and lied. Dude almost dropped his career to be with her too. My buddy hasn't been the same since.

She sounds like some fun. Too bad op has a thing for her and he doesn't know how to handle her
Now some other bloke gets that nice crazy sex

Share her snap

Bitch looks crazy it's in her eyes
share her snap

this bird sounds standard mate! how old is your bro? how many birds he been fucked over by?

I wouldnt touch that whore with a ten foot pole.

I want to.

nice

Dear sir,

You are a cuckold

He's 22, One night she told my bud she was gonna kill herself. Then she turned off her phone for 30 hours and didn't contact him at all.

Did you lick her cum filled pussy

Let me guess you have feelings for your bud

Oh I thought she did something bad. Stop whining.

Besides she has the body of a 13 y.o boy, nothing really was lost

she's done much worse

end this bitch

yeah super cunt! good riddance bro! girls like that will carry on as long as someone wants to fuck them! they do it for the attention and are not to be trusted. reassure your friend he only got a flesh wound in comparison to the disaster he avoided. make sure he doesn't go sniffing around her when he wants to fuck, not worth it

So the question is how many minutes till a Gentlefag white knight contacts the Snapchat and posts it on here.

blew a dude for coke once at a party with her last BF

Sloot.

How?
We need her snapchat

nothing can be done anyways.

Where is her snap name?

>crazy gf
>sociopath
>worst ever backstabber
>"tells boyfriend to kill himself. then laughs."
>turned off her phone after saying she'd killherself

have you ever been with a woman before? or is this your first time.

youre on fucking Sup Forums and youre crying over her telling you to kys.

takes out obvious emotional instability by posting her nudes, prolly gonna regret if after she gets blackmailed and youre the one to blame.

nudes though

We will give us her snap cmon mate

i could give you alot more.

i'd sleep like a fucking babay

Cough up

Bump

Share her snap omg

one day

If you really hated the bitch you would share the snap user

Lol. True shit right here

op is a fag

*Today

Any proof, or do you assume us to just take your word for it? Nypa etc

What would u even do with it

No more pics of this crazy cutie?

sup fatty

OP, pretty girls break up with faggots like you. Be happy you got anything at all.