SIC SEMPER YOUTUBER

JUST

no meme answers im genuinely interested in this

Dunno but this is a Youtube thread lol

ok I will explain this:

they had no idea how to start their re:view about Ghostbusters
so Rich started with his youtube announcer voice
Mike: you are a youtuber, not an asshole
Rich: oh, I thought we have a red background, I thought I was this other prick, what's his name?
clearly referring to Jeremy Jahns
Mike: what are you talking about?
three pictures appear on the screen: Jahns, Stuckmann and Armoured Skeptic
that's it

Rich said on the PreRec Pokemon Go stream he doesn't have anything against Jahns, he only watched a few of his videos

youtube drama ensues:
Jahns comments under one of his videos sth like: my best friends call me a prick
Armoured Skeptic is honoured
Stuckmann is an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=8PS7CgXHxps
It's right in the beginning of the video

OK so it sounds like stuckmann is over sensitive.

Whats the beef with armored skeptic?

>Armoured Skeptic is honoured

Kek, good on him. Who the fuck would take those insults seriously anyway? RLM is known to do self-degrading, insulting and awkward humor all the time.

Stuckmann managed in his own video
>claim that he isnt buttblasted
>then go on with explaining how much money he gave to RLM
>then mention that he managed to get buttblasted enough to remove RLM from his recommended channels list, or smething like that
>then pretend to be in on the joke when they had twitter conversations

they just needed three youtubers with red backgrounds

Most YouTubers are oversensitive retards.
They could've said anything and they'd get upset.

RLM arrested for cyber bullying when

Someone on le reddit made a good point. Can you imagine Mike doing a red-eyed clearly-just-finished-45-minutes-of-intense-crying cellphone video in his bedroom talking about his hurt feelings?

When Chris' snaps his own neck

le contrarian "im so cultured please give me attention" chart

He is so clearly butthurt

Can someone give me the tldr on his video response there's no way I'm sitting through a 6 minute video

I could see Jay doing it le ironically

Why is he so bad at the internet?

literally this

>You know why RLM is a cut above these youtube types? They don't wear their heart on their sleeves and constantly thank their audience and beg for subscribers with smarmy pleas. They just create good content and don't even pretend to have a relationship with the audience. Hell, even their Twitter accounts function more like company accounts than personal accounts.
Could you imagine Mike recording a video on his phone in his bedroom talking about his feelings? HA!

That was his post. And I agree wholeheartedly. One of the big reasons I love RLM as much as I do is because of how they present themselves, it's very professional and that makes me respect them more. I hate being pandered to, and RLM practically ignores the fact that it has an audience of fans.

It's obviously deliberate, and I hope they keep it up. I'm not sure why they made the decision to do it, seeing as how they're in the minority on youtube to carry themselves this way, seriously I can't think of a single youtuber with more than 300 000 subscribers that doesn't figuratively cradle the private parts of their fanbase, and the thing is it seems to work, it is a documented way to grow and be more successful on the site and I bet their Patreon would do a lot better if they did act like that.

But I am incredibly thankful that they don't.

You guys know what this is right?

He's basically the taylor swift of Youtube reviewers.

He needs to be caught with his pants down, the BvS script was the first showing of what he truely is, fucker.