Who can stop us?

who can stop us?

Jerry Jones

The Patriots.

First post best post

Tony Romo

Patriots dont have to seahawks will take care of that

Did you watch them play "defence" tonight? There's no way they stop Zeke and Dak

Nah the same with every defense. Thy are built for pass but Cowboys play run. Best run offense. It's over

December

>mentioning Romo at all

The birds are coming

you temp fate with ur rookies?

The league will figure out Dak. He'll go through a slump next season and end up somewhere around Kaepernick tier.

Enjoy the run this year while it lasts, Cuckbois. The NFC is terrible so you might actually make it to the owl

A decent defense

>the NFC is so terrible

AFC's best just got beat at home.

Cowboys beat Green Bay with a healthy Clay Matthews...at Lambeau...in one-sided fashion.

>>>>>>>>>>

isnt Cincinnati's front seven one of the best?

It used to be. The past 3 seasons they had one of the better defenses in the league. I wish I didn't fall for meme and draft them in fantasy this year

>its that guy who uses a very small sample size to make his argument

i bet you also though the vikings were going undefeated and winning the super bowl

Lol no. We have Atkins, Dunlap and Burfict. That's it. The rest is complete trash and Maualuga is literally the worst player in the NFL

>almost losing to a 4-5 team
lmao, remind me WHO dallas has actually beat?

Steelers are underperforming, this game once again confirms it. They have the 2nd or 3rd best offense in the conference. I'd expect them to recover and win the AFC north, mark my words.

Or maybe the cowboys are just struggling to beat meme teams, lmao face reality

Ahem, 8-1

You do realize Big Ben was injured and Bell was out right? This was Ben fully healthy and Bell too.

How about you face reality
Cowboys will just keep winning, and you can keep complaining about how they aren't beating anyone good. It doesn't make a difference, if everyone they beat suddenly "isn't good" then damn son I guess the whole league is gonna suck

okay. one and done.

Seahawks will probably booty blast them

Would you let your gf/wife have sex with a legendary player from your favorite team, for only one night.

The guy is the hero of the city and a franchise legend.

yes, no question.

Would you let Zeke and Dak run the train on your girl?

the accuracy of first posts on Sup Forums is high, yet they surprise me every time considering how much ass cancer follows

>the league will figure out Dak

Doesn't look like they can solve Dak or the Cowboys run game faggit

>the NFC is terrible so you might actually make it to the owl

And win. Especially knowing how the Cheatriots played last night.

Based Carr

he will awaken to reclaim his throne as the best manning

>superbowl weekend
>Sup Forums still claiming cowboys have only beaten meme teams
>cowboys vs raiders
>cowboys win
>lol who cares stupid bandwagoning cowboys fans, wait until you win a real superb owl against the pats

>Pats
>Diddled twice by Sheli Manning
>Validating any superb owl contest
Can't wait.

>implying he doesn't eat nigger qb's and meme offenses for lunch
>implying he doesn't get very hungry January - February

>meme offense

How is the Cowboys' offense a meme? They aren't like Carolina, who was an actual meme team, they literally just play hard nosed, conventional football, and no defense has been able to stop them so far.

YAAAAAWN

Season isn't over yet fags

>Green Bay
>Good Defense

the Titans just put up fucking 45 points in them how the hell could you consider them a good defense

>thinking the Titans are bad

They have one of the best passing and running offenses in the league right now, they lose because they have no defense.

If your defense lets up 45 points, it's not good, no matter how impressive the opposing offense may be

True, however, it's not to be over looked that they beat the Packers at Lambeau. That's not something that's easy to do.

>he can't see how Dallas is Carolina 2.0
>mfw

pest

No quite frankly I can't. Assmue I'm retarded and explain.

Dak definitely isn't Cam 2.0, because Dak isn't a big nigga like Cam.

2 rookies

Dude, the Colts did it. Not exactly a powerhouse of the league.

One-Dimensional Offense on a team that's record is better than the team has been playing due to multiple 4th quarter/Overtime comebacks.

So the Patriots are a meme offense?

THE meme offense

Dallas is run-heavy for sure, but saying they're one dimensional is taking it too far. The reason their run game is so good is because defenses are forced to play to Dallas's pass game, because literally every single Dallas Reciever is a massive threat.

>le metro, system babby, can't win in Denver man
>le giant "Throw it to me, I'll be open every play because I push off and manhandle the defender and get away with it all the time" man
>le big giant nigger who tries to run like a little guy and can never get a 1st down on 3rd or 4th and short man
>le little shifty manlet jew man

Yeah, come to think of it, they aren't meme at all.

ok, can we all just agree, that the packers suck?

This. Playing against the Dallas offense is like picking between a set of knives. You might be right, or you might get shanked - higher probability of getting shanked than being right.

Too much meme speak, talk like a normal person you fucking autismo.

I liked Dallas so much better when their quarterback was a choking meme.

How are the cowboys one dimensional when their defense consistently makes big plays despite being depleted, their receivers have big games every time they play, Dak throwing TD's and being clutch at every turn, and Zeke just bullying the entire NFL

It's pretty much been confirmed Zeke is a lock for the MVP and Dak will get rookie of the year.

It's the dawn of a new dynasty, bros.

That fucking file name. 10/10

>mfw Dallas only has 3 losses this year
>2 in the regular season
>1 in the postseason
>all to the same team

>this delusion

can only be you know who

>implying gnats will beat the shitskins to playoffs

>implying such a thing exists in today's NFL

Pfft, casual.

Literally everyone on their schedule.

Except, you know, the Giants. But no one cares about them. Seriously, even when they win the Owl it's like your retarded little brother getting a hole in one at Putt Putt. Everyone claps and immediately goes back to ignoring them.

>Could you stop Zeke and Dak from running a train on your girl?

You haven't actually watched a football game this year, have you? I mean, any football game, not just Dallas.

Zeke is like 5'10" and really not that big. I'm 6'3" and always been athletic.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't stop Dak though

>Jaguars
>Browns twice
>Pit with less than 100% Big Ben and retarded meme kick
>Bills

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

I hope it comes down to Seahawks vs Cowboys
For some reason, Romo will be the QB, and the Hawks break his back again

Post body

>pretty sure

if you tried to tackle Dak on the field your head would explode off your body

I admitted to not being able to stop Dak

Tony romo

The Raiders gashed your asshole up good and bloody with their run game, what do you think a better o-line and the number 1 RB in the league are going to do to you?

MemeLi Manning, he already did it once.

One. Game.

>Cheatriots

I can already tell you don't know football.

>Would've lost if it wasn't for that missed extra point

Yup the cowboys are gonna 3 peat what's stopping them? just like the Seahawks in 2013 they are gonna have 1 good chip run than all down hill from there

I'm not saying it'd be a guaranteed win but the Falcons can play anyone and if the defense doesn't bring their absolute A game Atlanta will probably win

It would be an offense versus offense shootout, with the Cowboys having the better offense.

WE GOT THIS

Pats
Maybe Anyone from the AFCW
Seakeks
Giants from Wild Card in playoffs

Injuries to the defense. Seven players in total either missing, suspended, or MIA. Don't know how much Rod can pull off with the unit as it is now.

*either injured

Claiborne should be back in about two weeks, right?

Cowboys will likely have a bye.

Him and church were said to be 4-6 weeks, so I doubt it. I here Antonio Rodgers cromartie is floating around though. Why not give him a call since Leon McFadden is a huge liability.

>one dimensional
>has a three prong offense with top receivers at each major distance, a running back that can get first downs after contact, explode into big plays, and a QB that can work inside and outside the pocket while being mobile.

We've got all the suspended guys back though.

I was considering post season as well

like the cowboys schedule wasn't even easier

D-Law yeah. But Gregory missed a test and is facing a year long suspension. RoMac is MIA and hasn't been seen since April.

They barely beat those teams by a touchdown minus the recent browns game. Hell, they lost to the jets. You really think Baltimore will stop the cowboys offense? Not to mention the ravens are missing both of their starting left and right guards.