Need help /bros

Need help /bros

Me, my (now) ex gf, a guy and that guys gf work at the same office. We were all pretty cool to each other and id say (at least i thought) that the guy is a pretty good friend (We didnt do anything together out of work but we came along pretty good)

Ill make it short. My relationship already was in a bit of a chrisis at the time and my gf was sad and felt alone (didnt really notice tbh)

So the guy called her when i was at work and they both werent and they talked and so on. Apparently he then asked her ranfomly for nudes and she seriously sent him a pic of her bare boobs.

She was acting suspicious the days after so i checked her phone (shame on me) and saw the chats, there was only some bit left tho because she deleted the rest (but forgot about that part)

I instantly dumped her and told her to fk off and also told the guy that i know wats up. Wont rek him tho cause dont wanna get prolems with boss.

Now they might have had more than just that chat idk if she sent more or if they even met outside of work for sex, no idea the bitch deleted the chats. Ofc she says there wasnt anything else.

We been together for 2 years and the guy and his gf for like 10 years and theyre going to marry soon.

Question: Should i tell his gf and show her the chats or what should i do? Shes a good friend of me and doesent deserve this neither.

Im 20, my gf is 20 aswell, the guy is 38 and his gf is 33 just for info.

Give me advice /b!

Ill make it very short, i know this sounds like some bait but trust me it happened like this.

Don't tell the other guys' girlfriend. That is his and her problem, not yours. Don't seek revenge, just cut them out of your life quietly. You did the right thing leaving your girl. If the coworker or his gf ever ask you directly, be honest but other than that no need to drag them down too.

I'd say tell her, better to be red pilled.

think of it this way, if she had been the one to find out, would you have wanted her to tell you?

But everytime i see him at work which is basically every day i want to punch him so bad, ofc my girl was the slut to do it and im done with her but him..

He abused the situation and the low self esteem of my ex and asked her to send pics behind my back, they would for sure have continued if i didnt catch them

Telling his gf and fucking up his relationship of 10 years would be such a pleasure and would be so revealing

Yes definately would want her to tell me

Going to be straight up if you care about his gf you should tell her.

get nudes of his girlfriend?

then pay it back. tell her. hopefully you're genuinely doing it out of concern for her and not out of spite for the guy, but you know.

Yes...tell em.

make sure you have proof when you tell her, have clear concise facts

Getthelube.com

Show his gf, fuck his life up fam. Fucking around on his girl is one thing, him fucking around with your girl is fucked up. Dont be a beta cuck wreck his life so he doesn't Fuck with you again.

Show his gf, fuck his life up fam. Fucking around on his girl is one thing, him fucking around with your girl is fucked up. Dont be a beta cuck wreck his life so he doesn't Fuck with you again. Otherwise he knows your a beta and will take whatever he wants from you for as long as you know eachother.

I dont have the chats between my ex and him but i have screenshots of when he called her with his number on it and i also got the chats between me and my ex when she explains the situation and apologizes etc, she also wrote his name in the messenges aswell so it should be clear for his gf that its about him, think thats enough? The guy is a good liar and he will not confess anything, i know that already

Since he pretty much parked his car on your driveway, why don't you park your dick inside his wife's garage?

All jokes aside, I'd tell her. You didn't deserve that shit, she doesn't either. Shits gonna be hard to tell her or even make her believe it but it's probably the best thing to do. Scum like your ex and ex friend shouldn't be let off free of charge like they somehow got a get out of jail card. Tell her.

Rekt his life don't be a pussy

Thanks man, it will be good either way cause if she doesent believe me she will still ALWAYS think about it and worry if it might be true and she wont be able to trust the fucker anymore. That will fuck their relationship slowly if she doesent instantly leave him

This. Thread/

Get a new job, then tell the guy's wife. Wait until they are married so the bride can at least divorce rape him. Will make for higher quality lulz.

If you don't tell your boss and his gf; you are confirmed cuck

Don't listen to this faggot.. Fuck it's probably the dude from work who's been fuckin your girl

If you're not gonna smash his face in the least you can do is tell his girl... Or fuck her.. Or both

494 here, OP it ain't your mission to get back at him. Yeah you might be a bit vengeful at this point but remember all you can do is show her and tell her the evidence you've got. If she chooses to be autismo and stay with the guy, so be it. You'll be doing more than enough of which you'd have to do if your main goal is to get back at him and fuck his relationship up. Best of luck bud, you'll find a decent/real woman no doubt.

Kek wills it.

Also, trips.

Seconding don't listen to this faggot. Tell her OP she deserves to know he's going to fuck around the whole marriage.

Thanks guys, appreciate the replies and advices. I will definately tell her, just waiting for the right moment now when i have enough time to show her the chats, he fucked up my relationship now ill fuck up his, easy as that. Hope she believes me and it doesent backfire and they both hate me after it. Oh well, i wouldnt care tbh

Godspeed, OP.

Make sure you have proof of some kind before doing so.
Godspeed.

Hmm do you think the chats between me and my ex where she tries to explain and apologize are not enough? i have screenshots of the call log too, showing his number and call duration?

It could work, depending on how much his gf trusts him.
Explain yourself thoroughly if you lack evidence.

Don't listen to this cuck, fuck his soon to be wife.