If god doesn't exist then how can one be real/conscious. A child who looked 18 came up to me the other day...

if god doesn't exist then how can one be real/conscious. A child who looked 18 came up to me the other day, say that people don't have free will and are slaves to chemicals and such. simple horse shit. God is all loving and made man with free will, Adam and eves prooves this. Everyone has the will to do what or else what would what be done for? now why we what there must be reasons for how he made everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gsamzXOLjQ&lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God is like a circle, He always existed and He will always exist.He doesn't care about our problems, neither he interferes with us in any way.
For me a concept of a God is really acceptable but I chose not to go by his commands, it is pointless and ridiculous,I believe bible is kinda accurate, but I don't care.

i doesn't have to be that way user, if you live at peace with yourself and god the world around you will improve

prove it

if god does exist, why did he let them make Suicide Squad?

So why don't save a step and assume the universe has always existed? Using your retarded logic

>trolls can leave

the /thread to all the /threads

look at you, chemicals can't create life. life is to amazing to be made by a few bits of science. only something all powerful could do that

Universe as a whole is not constant and never be, it's just like the science explains it.

How science explains it, It's the same in Bible,and I can't argue with that.

Don't get me wrong I'm not some kind of retarded religious freak,I just chose to believe in that and that is my point of view.

i can agree with half of that, the bible part

.. you do know what thread you're in, don't you, fanboi? so if god does exist, why are they making a second Deadpool film? is this one of the new Seven Plagues of Egypt?

>look at you, chemicals can't create life.

> God makes life out of chemicals

I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appear to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing' whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In trifling particular then I appear to be wiser than he, I do not fancy I know what I do not know

>people don't have free will
>we are slaves ro chemicals
>It's bullshit

No, those are facts; bible thumper.
How does it feel when someone forces you to accept absurdity as fact?
Oh wait.

Life isn't even that special, dude. Ever left some bread out for a week?

All you need for life is water, carbon and optimal heat.

B is cancer, you are all trolls,
grow up and use real ideas

>does not contribute
Okay, Einstein.

and a few billion years

You mean six thousand, right?

>Okay, Einstein
i am Op, stop spamming!!

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS
GET OFF MY BOOOOOARD
REEEE

Maybe you don't understand how Internet works or you are a troll,either way fuck off

how can i delete my thread

kys

Okay then
>grow up and use real ideas
>abrahamic religon

If he is omnipotent...

...could he make a stone so large even he couldn't budge it?

> if god doesn't exist then how can one be real/conscious

Why are you equating two completely different things? It's like saying "If I eat cereal for breakfast today, then how can the country of Moldova exist?"

What logically links God and consciousness? "Because my circular logic and my feelie-weelies say they definitely are" is not an answer.

>moldova

But you Are some kind of religious freek though... Your on b puking out your filthy religious view point to savages.

If god's not real how did trump win?

>>Savages

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm a Christian now goyim

I'm a jew

Your ignorance makes me cringe. "God is all loving and made man with free will," You have obviously never read the bible. I'm not getting in another Sup Forums religion/theism debate. So I'm just gonna tell you to read the bible and do research.

Lmao this trhead is gay god is a fag just like you lets make this a spiderman thread

i don't care about your imaginary friends, go home your drunk

>God is all loving
right! look at all the violence in the world committed under the pretense of religion. get lost!

FAXX religion cause war

fact all ideologies are a hotbed for violence

More faxx

OP is a faggot

God is a dispassionate observer, like the host from the Twilight Zone - he knows what's going to happen, doesn't lift a finger to intervene

why should he? assuming he exists

>If god's not real how did trump win?
Because he has forsaken us

We need a new god a new religion a real religion as spiderman, our lord and saviour!

If u dont take the spiderman religion not seriously ul end ub like dis u god wanking fags

every zealot in each political quadrant

banner pretty well sums it up.

Being real/conscious is relative.

Ridiculous... Watch sam harris talk about free will. It can be proven that its am illusion.

The scientific inaccuracies in the bible are baffling...

No, he means 4.5 billion

How does that prove anything? All you did was argue from a point of personal incredulity

youtube.com/watch?v=7gsamzXOLjQ&lc