>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LPddiQXD9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

webm request

Khabib vs Johnson

rd 1 from
1:05 to :10

i know that's a long time frame, but if there can be a few webms of Khabib grabbing repeatedly Johnson's wrist during his leg ride.

rd 2
same wrist tie motion from
2:13 to 1:09

Again just breaking down how he controls and rides the leg and grabs the wrist

Edgar v Stephens match

Rd 1
2:28 to :1:54

Rd 2
beginning of the rd nutshot punch

mat return drag down from
3:50 to 3:40

takedown to choke
1:01 to 0:45

Rd 3
3:!4 to 3:03 fish hook

The time frame is off but there is a part where Stephens gets up, Frankie drags him down with a ride and Stephens looks at the clock like he's desperate After the 2:50 mark

*shoots a double*

can you cunts stop talking about who conors going to lose to next

he literally retired not 24 hours ago

What was the first numbered UFC event you ever watched?

There is - a British Conor hater.

UFC 148

UFC 113 when Shogun rekt Machida , I think it had Kimbo vs Meathead too

I don't remember but somewhere around this guy

>Connor vs. Alvarez
> Woodley vs. Thompson
> Khabib vs. Johnson

What did /heem/ think about these fights ?

Also who should get the next LW title shot ? Khabib or Ferguson ?

7, brother had VHS tapes.

The first one I saw was UFC 30 when Ortiz slammed Tanner dead.

The first one I paid for was UFC 98 when Machida heem'd Rashad.

Ferguson deserves it more.

same

Tony Ferguson is on a 9 fight unbeaten run and just beat the former champ, so him.

Doesn't matter though cause Conor isn't fighting till 2018, so they'll do him vs. Khabib for the interim fake belt.

i've only seen 196, 202 and 205.

I love when /heem/ gets like this youtube.com/watch?v=0LPddiQXD9c

reminder, there's a webm /heem/ related thread up:

When Pete Williams headkicked Mark Coleman with his shoes on. Cant remember the number ... UFC 17 or something.

i'm a big fan of connor macgregar

>so they'll do him vs. Khabib for the interim fake belt.

I`D LOVE TO SEE THAT !

That fight had already been scheduled to happen this year.

>Ferguson deserves it more.
Fair enough. btw why do you keep saying khabib is 1-0 in LW ?

first one i really cared about was ufc 100 but i'm sure i saw a few before that

I know ... Fergy got injured though right ?

hey Big Mike are you in this thread ?

this except ive never seen any desu

I know ... Fergy got injured though right ?

>when your boy is next in line to murder Artem

This thread oughta clear things out

I dont understand this matchup, Bitchihara has been heeming people left and right and Artem has gone 1-2 with his only win being the literal worst fighter in the ufc

*smears vaseline on your face*
*checks if your nails are trimmed*

My dad used to get free PPVs, I don't remember the number but Ortiz v Liddell was the main event.

Teruto has been heeming no-namers though, Artem is shit but his gym, and having Conor in his corner, might mean a step up in fame for ishihara. At least, I hope that's what Dana's planning.

>Bitchihara
fuck you

UFC 111, GSP attempting to armbar Dan Hardy for 25 minutes

Has anyone ever had nails that were long?

Artem has some serious KO power himself. It's just that he's awful at grappling and got meme'd on by better grapplers. It's gonna be spicy.

>Artem has some serious KO power himself
if only he had arms

181, Hendricks vs Lawler II (But I was watching for Pettis vs Melendez)

Not just anyone, our one

Mike Perry

>these are the people you discuss mma with

Should've heemed myself a long time ago

it was scheduled twice. khabib git injured the first time then t-ferg.

I thought they would take 2 seconds to check them when then go in the back to see them before the fight.

/r/ing Ferguson's deadlift form

>implying I discuss MMA

>We live in a timeline where Trump is president-elect and Goobert is 2 division champ

Hey man UFC had a dark age period, how was i supossed to discover it then? i probably didn't even use the internet back then

Confirmed for not watching TUF.

Also what happened with them not going through with Pettis vs. Aldo at 163?

>dark age period

When?

Could someone please make a webm comparing Anderson Silva's flying knee on Carlos Newton to Romero's on The chris? They are very similar and I'd like to see them together

Good job man

>>these are the people you discuss mma with
and?

I've been hornswoggled.

Pettis got injured but recovered in 2 weeks to fight Bendo on short notice and win

When it got banned from ppv and almost all of the USA?

When John McCain got it banned for being human cockfighting

will ufc die after conor leaves, can't see any casuals giving a fuck after he jets. The UFC will be lucky to break 450k PPV buys, do WME know how much there investment hinges on one dude?

pettis didnt even wanna pull out of the aldo fight but the ufc doctors came in and kiboshed it

No, the ppv buys will take a hit but mma was already the fastest growing sport without Mcgregor or Ronda

UFC will still have it's broadcast deals and so on, and to an extent UFC's proven it can keep trucking along even with pretty shit PPV buyrates (just got 3 or 4 years back even).
If Conor goes and makes Conor FC, then things get very, very interesting.

Do you guys agree at all with what Khabib is saying? He is talking about how Conor talked his way to a title shot and he is saying that this isn't a sport anymore. He is saying that the PR team at UFC just hyped Conor up because he is popular and he gets a title shot that way. I think Khabib is right whether or not Conor beats everybody. It just isn't right towards the other fighters. Not every fighter can talk like Conor and some of them have poor english. How is this a sport anymore when the rankings are based on how many followers you have on twitter and shit like that? Arent the bullshit rankings on UFC.com based on media hype? Demian Maia has also been talking about how the rankings are bullshit and should be based on something else than media numbers. How can a guy who lost so badly to Nate Diaz and then fought a very very close fight with him get a title shot? I think that is total bullshit. Conor should have had more fights in the lightweight division. How does Conor get the chance to fight for the title BEFORE Ferguson and Khabib if this is a legit sport? I'm not saying Conor isn't as good as ferguson or Khabib but I'm saying it isn't fair how he got the chance to even fight for the title. Yes, he deserves the title and he fought very well and he is a great fighter with good skills but you got to admit that the speed at how he got those great chances is fucking bullshit. Now he is saying he will wait like 9 months before he fights because he is having a baby. Keeping those belts hostage and just laughing his ass off. The UFC fucked up by giving Conor so much power over what goes on. They tried to put him in his place before but now that he has two belts Dana is just presenting his big white ass to him and begging Conor to fuck him every night. Fucking bullshit.

I guess it just comes down to the fact that making money is more important than doing the right thing. This sport needs a cleansing. Khabib will do it if the UFC is not careful.

zuffa sold it off because they finally wanted a return on their investment

we're not even that far removed from an mma recession where the buy rates and interest slowed way down.

without conor WME and its investors will be waiting a long time to get back to the year-over-year success of 2015-2016

and it remains to be seen whether ronda is actually back. nunes beating her and conor fucking off to be a dad is a nightmare scenario for them

How much money do you think has dana given eddie for losing to his stepson konor mayweather?

Gooby would kill GGG in a boxing match

A Bork and a half

Maybe they'll pay Nunes to take a fall.

i hope Alvarez goes on a five fight slum and gets cut back to bellator and i mean that

rofl Ckmor will take Khabibs head clean offyou idiot

>He is talking about how Conor talked his way to a title shot and he is saying that this isn't a sport anymore.

same thing happens in boxing you melon

I still cant believe Thompson survived the 4th round.

205 was an incredible event.

anyone have any 205 meisha bundas?

The guillotine was tight, the knockdown was nasty, still fought the 5th round like nothing happened. The people's champ.

How is that opinion related to anything that I talked about? If Conor can take his head off then he should prove it.

I hope they do Ferguson vs Khabib next because they both deserve the title shot and that way we get to see who deserves it more. Also, Conor is not fighting anybody soon so why not have this fight.

so if boxing does it its okay in MMA? What a stupid way of looking at things.

>post yfw Aldo vs Conor at 145 is for both belts and Aldo wins and they have to do a 3rd fight and then the Nate fight and the GSP fight and that filthy muslim baboon Kebab Nurmuhammadov blows out his knees and never gets a title shot

anyone else jerk off to Miesha getting beat up by Raquel?

Why do all the GOAT fights happen at welterweight?

206 looks like its going to be a better card than 205 to be quite frank. No boring WMMA and a good mix of fights. The only thing 205 really had going for it was conor.

>Conor is not fighting anybody soon

He's fighting Aldo at 208 m8

Because like a typical autistic Finn, you typed a wall of text. Had an ex from there, used to get mad because i didn't respond to walls of text. isanta.

Use paragraphs or make one point per post. this place moves faster than forums or lebbit.

>No boring WMMA
> The only thing 205 really had going for it was conor.

>Mfw a casual casual'd near me

>205 was an incredible event.
it really was
be careful user

wtf i'm a #hilldog now

well I wouldnt go that far but I am looking forward to Choi, Cowboy, and Holloway doing work

The two WMMA fights in 205 were objectively boring as shit. both went max rounds with no chance of either ending due to knockout or submission, with the exception of miesha nearly getting guillotined in the first which was kinda funny. Not only that, but JJ completely dominated the fight so much that it wasn't even interesting to watch from a boxing perspective, unless you like watching clinics. Maybe you do.

>Kebab Nurmuhammadov blows out his knees and never gets a title shot
LOL ... this would be the only way to protect Connor I guess. Im glad u acknowledge

There were three WMMA fights.

>JJ completely dominated the fight so much that it wasn't even interesting to watch from a boxing perspective

No, the problem there was she didn't dominate her as much as we expected her to dominate Karolina

The only clinics on the card were sambo and conor's standup mma vs wrestling based mma, stuffed td's for days Eddie lied, he stuck to his gameplan but conor's TDD is hype as fuck now.

JJ nearly got heemed m8.

What do you fuckkng want the man fights every 4 months sick of you hitches crying this and that about Conor

NOBODY gets the shit Conor does about who they have fought all you haters said Alvarez would expose him just like you did Aldo and Mendes literal jokes 2 weight would champ that's a fact and not conjecture heem yourselves

JJ showed some real good MT clinch that you don't see to often in the men's division. Real interesting how her as a striker used the clinch to rotate and move into knees, where as a majority of men will use a grappler's POV to the clinch, get a hook for a back take and RNC, or wrestler's ride.

Yea it was boing without any dynamic momentum changes but the match itself was note worthy and worth learning from just for the MT and the elbow and knee set ups that JJ used.