Guys I just got this through the post after ordering it off Aliexpress

Guys I just got this through the post after ordering it off Aliexpress.

HOW DO YOU OPEN IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything in the universe has a 1 in 2 chance of happening. Either it will or it won't happen. Nothing you can ever say will ever make that statement any less true, and there will never be any more or any less possible outcomes that could happen. Fight me.

>>trying to open a fingerbox

There's something inside it though, I can just about feel it?

That's actually a pretty nice model, it's a fingerbox. Youre in for a treat with that baby. I think I still have my Dad's Gertsburg edition somewhere

Cool

It reminded me of the one I had when I was kid back in primary school. Never did figure it out then either..

I still have my great great grandfathers original Murstajnl model from Vajirm. First one ever made.

>am I doing it right

You got a picture? I've not seen an original in years!

Chinese pocket pussy

You mentioned you got it from a relative. I accept you

> still posting this stupid bullshit.

Grow up mate

I guess you're bitter because you never got one?

fuck is that?

What's a fingerbox?

Newfags

Anything can happen, that is true but the probability of some thing happening are just to low to be ever observed

lies

This troll article is funny. So many people think fingerboxes are fake because of it, kek.

I guess I am. I suppose I spent to much time with my fingers stuck in ya mum to even give any attention my fictional box with a hole in the top.

This shits real. Unlike your wished up fantasy.

ohshit, dont try to open this, OP. This is what's called a fingerbox and from what is apparent, you have a Limited Series Yayo! It's in pretty rough shape but still pretty valuable since only 50 were made. You have 16/50. Congratulations on your find!

cool story, bro.

Yeah you got me. Ur mum is made up.

>implying yo mum is anyone's fantasy but your own.

Oh my god??

Do you know how much its worth???

nothing. memes are worthless

I can't appraise it myself but, i would recommend getting a professional. I know it's much more valuable than a Koenuggsietzche OM22 and those run about 12k!