The great debate

The great debate

NFC east is more balanced i think.

Rivers = Eli
Carr = Dak
Smith = Cousins
Siemian = Wentz

Think you may be onto something here..

The AFC west is overall better. Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders all make legitimate superb owl claims. The cowboys are the only non-flukey NFC east team, but that division doesn't have a super weak team in it like the AFC west has with the chargers.

>Broncos, Chiefs
>legitimate superb owl claims
stop posting anytime

You're mostly wrong. Broncos are the AFC's Vikings. And all of the NFC East is pretty solid and well rounded offense and defense with maybe the cowboys and Giants defense being the weakest

Top to bottom, NCFE is the winner, but AFCW has stronger middling teams.

Cowboys > Raiders
Redskins < Broncos
Giants < Chiefs
Eagles > Chargers

Hopefully Paxton Lynch actually turns out to be good so that he and Carr can have a respectable rivalry.

Dak and Wentz look like they're going to have a good rivalry too.

Fuck off

NFC east is a weak fucking division in a weak league

AFCW had SuperBowl contenders and top offenses and top defenses

Statically the east lacks in all of that excluding Dallas which is stat padding the fuck out the scrub NFC

AFC Best takes the cake with 3 legitimate Superbowl contenders.

Chargers really aren't super weak. Their record isn't great, but most of their losses have been razor thin.

If they had Keenan Allen they would be legit contenders.

If you're talking about Owl contenders, it's tied at Raiders and Cowboys

If you're talking number of teams being sent to Playoffs, NFCE wins because potentially every team there could go.

>choking in literally every game
>aren't weak
Weak will, weak team.

These are all surprisingly accurate

Cousins and Wentz are both better than the other two, though the overall West teams are better.

These two divisions are pretty evenly matched.

Why bother making a call. The owl will probably have a team from each.

Cowboys = 5 Super Bowls
Giants = 4 Super Bowls
Redskins = 3 Super Bowls
>iggles

>Chargers
No city wants them, really
>Raiders
No city wants them, really
>Chiefs
Muh racist logo meme bait meme le le le lol
>Broncos
Yeah, they are alright

>Cowboys
Fans are retards and their unis are gay
>Giants
lol
>Eagles
Ugliest unis in professional sports
>Redskins
Muh racist logo meme bait meme le le le lol

>ugliest unis

Objectively wrong.

Midnight Green, Black, Silver, and White are aesthetic af

>after all of that shit talking the eagles are literally BOTTOM of their division

Poetry.

>washington redskins

>losing the soccer wirld series 7-1 at home

You need to watch the Skins.

Super inconsistent, yes. Super weak, no.

Though their defense amounts to a bunch of back-ups, they are still better than the bolts.

I'm not even mad at how weirdly accurate this is.

are you two retarded? that was the dumbest post comparing QBs ever

7-1

>Rivers = Eli
Both can be TD and TO machines
>Carr = Dak
Carr=Cousins is more accurate, both love the aerial circus
>Smith = Cousins
Smith=Dak is more accurate, both seem to be solid game managers with some brilliance spans
>Siemian = Wentz
Agree

Kelly green was better in every conceivable way. Even your current logo and unis would look better in Kelly.

You have judge by the weakest link. In this case Chargers and Eagles. Chargers at full strength are the better team, but that ain't happen anytime soon so Philly is better. Therefore the East is better.

>anyone but New England having legit claims.

Are any other skins fans hoping Long stays at Center for the rest of the ride?

Is this if you took the best from each division?

I'd say AFCW would probably win but it would be close

When do these divisions go head-to-head next?

Right now, I would say AFCW, but NFC east is coming up the ranks.

The real shocker is what a shit show both North Divisions turned out to be this year -- particularly the AFCN

Next year

Nice

Dude, I was upset at first, but he's been really good.

I usually hate this argument, but all of the redskins losses and their tie (except the steelers game) was fluky.

The redskins could just as easily be 8-1 as dallas, except that would put Dallas to 7-2.

This is why I wish the iggles would get their shit together. Speaking as a skins fan. NFCE already has the most SBs. It'd be nice to be only division with each team having won the SB.

NFC Least for the best memes

>wanting other teams in Your division to have success

This has got to be the most casual shit I've seen in a while. Why the fuck would you want anyone in your division to do better than you? It's like those inbred Bama fans who call themselves SEC fans

difference being that bama fans actually need the SEC to be relevant so there wins are weighed heavier, so they don't HAVE to be undefeated to get to the National title.

Their team has been scarred by injuries beyond belief. Its hard to play 100% with confidence knowing you'll be injured for the rest of season any second with their luck.

Raiders > cowboys > broncos> chiefs > skins > eagles > gints > chargers

Thanks for agreeing with me.

AFC West is AFC Best desu

>three teams over .700

NFC east has the highest winning percentage of all time and the most superb owls of any division

This season they have the best team in the league and EVERY TEAM in the NFC east has a winning record

NFC beast is the best currently and all time.

NFC has an overall winning record and the AFC has an overall losing record. The AFC has the AFC south and the Cleveland browns

The patriots just lost to the xehawks lmao

Who has the strength of schedule chart

>7-1

>raiders over cowboys and chiefs
>broncos over chiefs

wow stop posting any time

if all star teams were made from both devisions, who you got winning? When I first thought about it, I thought Dallas' O-line was the tipping point, but Oakland's isn't far behind. AFCW would also have a murderous pass rush.

NFL playoffs this year should be a round-robin group stage of these two divisions, followed by a knockout tournament for the 4 best teams.

its going to be Raiders vs Giants in the Owl