I love dressing like a girl, not a trap but as a pretty girl...

I love dressing like a girl, not a trap but as a pretty girl. I started this when I was around 10 years old when I asked my mom if I could be a girl for Halloween. She said that would be a fun idea and kinda brushed it off.

When I got home from school that day my mom had got everything ready without me knowing. I ended up wearing my little sisters communion dress the fun part was she even got me my own tights and panties. She helped me put everything on and even got to wear her white coat to keep me warm. It was the start to me dressing like a girl for her the rest of my life.

Neat. You should consider suicide.

a trap is a pretty girl
that's the whole point
you think they're a girl
and then SURPRISE
that's why it's a trap

here is the dress, sorry for the poor photo it was sometime ago. I was 14 in this photo

good point

Mods.

That's also why they get murdered a lot.

where are you from op?

Sounds OK to me. My dad does the same thing.

USA, stupid question

Dad dose the same thing? what do you mean? He dresses like a girl to?

Ive done this for a while now like 4 or 5 years... my stepmom said she always wanted a girl instead of a boy and my dad wont give her one so she calls me her lil girl and buys me girls clothes to wear around the house when my dads out of town
She punishes me with chores when I disobey her and she lies to my dad abt it. I used to think it strange but now I enjoy being her lil sissy girl

my white pants

>a trap is a pretty girl
>girl

It's a dude in a dress. Calling them girls doesn't make it any less gay. Faggot anons talk about not putting pussy on pedestal yet worship the group trannies/traps walk on.

how old are you now?

Dad was not around so just mom and sisters, If I was good in school that week my mom let me dress as a girl all weekend.

I am 18 now and the last time she had me dress up was for new years... and we went out to a few bars and she made me stay dressed up all night. Had a few guys and girls hit on me that night. One guy tried really hard to force me into a toilet stall

Omg ur pretty

oh I see you forgot to read the rest of the comment
it must have looked so long and intimidating
you should try again
just take it a little piece at a time
I'm sure you can make it!

thanks years of practice with mom

You got any lewd pics or of you in lingerie?

Good job faggot. I'd fuck ur boi pussy

not so much, i can see if i do.

Here is me going to church dressed as a girl.

i have the strangest erection right now.

Loving that pic omg. I wouldnt keep my eyes off you in church

that's perfect, let's see you bent over like a good little girl.

can i see your cock?

this is about it

>love dressing like a girl
>not a trap

Perfect

working girl look

hot as fuck. id fuck that cute lil butt.

I have to tell you if was nice haveing a house full of girls clothes when i was young

I never understood why b continously entertains these faggot attentionwhores yet scare away camgirls.

Would go against nature and see if its possible to breed your ass every day. Just sayin fam.

You're so lucky...

Wish I still looked good in womans clothes. Miss those days really

my mom would lay my girl clothes out just like this. See church pic above

While holding up the two pairs of panties for me to choose from, she looked at me and jokingly said "its a shame you still have that penis there or these would fit muuuch better."
-my stepmother to me, 2014

here is a side by side of my clothes

Wow ur so lucky user

Seriously OP, you deserve better. Don't let these assholes insult you this way. These guys only see you as a piece of meat, something to be used for sex and thrown away. I wouldn't treat you like that. I'd provide you with love and security. I wouldn't fuck you, I'd make love to you and spend the night cuddling. I'm not gay but I'd kiss your dick softly, I'd even give you blowjobs if that's what you want. I can't wait to see how many autists will reply to this post taking it seriously. I would buy you anything you want, would provide for you. I'd hold the door open for you, I'd carry the groceries, I'd pay for every date, I'd treat you like a proper gentleman would treat a proper lady. I also want to add that you are absolutely stunning, a beauty that wouldn't even find equal in Ancient Greek mythology. You are absolutely beautiful, and I would not hesitate to marry you.

Unless I see a timestamp soon this is all some sad cunts idea of trolling.

why do you think we're all newfags or oldfags?
why do you think Sup Forums is full of faggotry?
put two and two together
and before long
you'll be one of us

HAHAHAHHA FAGGOT

So do you just like dressing like a girl or do you want to be a girl? And would you consider yourself in to men or women or both?