10/10 players don't ex-

10/10 players don't ex-

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11096/10321631/cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-dimitri-payet-or-gareth-bale-which-player-is-the-best-free-kick-taker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This forced meme needs to stop desu.

pure delusion

ist

We forced TSUUUUUUU all memes are possible

A reminder that Missis failings with the Argies show the underlying weakness of the man. A boy with no inner strength. A mere child, incapable of any fight. Only when everything is served right too him can he succeed.

>messi
>manlet
>cant head
>awful at freekicks
>international choker
>muh passing sideways on the half way line
>tax fraud
>tattoos
>pizza n sprite

>ronaldo
>pure
>incredible athlete
>GOAT heading and freekicks
>vegetarian
>leads his national team to euro glory
>CL winner last year
>ballondor in the bag next month
>gives lots to charity
>likeable single father

>vegetarian
dropped

>flag
dropped

lmao

Yeah argintina is falling because messi couldent play 4 game because he was injured fuck you messi should play every GAME NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION REEEE....

Thats what you sound like m8..

Damn son

kek

Vegetarian hahaha

Vegetarian

>eats dick on a regular basis

Australia wins again

>awful at freekicks

casual.

>look at me i put cow jizz and big sloppy floppy greasy meat in my mouth im so manly!

skysports.com/football/news/11096/10321631/cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-dimitri-payet-or-gareth-bale-which-player-is-the-best-free-kick-taker

>i fell for the messi meme

The absolute madman!

Comparing Penaldo's Free Kicks to Le Manlet, the Manlet can atleast score and isn't stopped by a ONE MAN WALL

Webm related.

Meanwhile, the Manlet does this.

THE UNDISPUTED GOAT

Imagine actually thinking Messi isn't the GOAT because Higuain fucks up

>IMAGINE

>>cant head
>>awful at freekicks
>BRITS OPINION ON FOOTBALL IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN ETHIOPIA'S OPINION ON FINE DINING

>USgAy

Is PUNISHED Messi a 10/10?

>yfw tsunaldo kicks freekicks straight into one man wall's and still has a better conversion rate then messi

kek messifags btfo

Reminder that if Missi was playing for the Argies they'd be doing even worse this year.

Messi's conversion rate since 2014-2015 is higher than Donaldo's. He's scored 8 since the start of last season counting international games.

>Ronaldo
>GOAT at freekicks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nice one, love you!

Lolollolllollol I know right

Is that you multiculturel?

GOALLLLL

damn americans really get no respect

10/10 anime don't exi-

Check the FK he just scored against Colombia

Literally the best FK goal of the year

He's by far our best player, the few games he was injrued we lost 100% of them

Without Messi we wouldn't even qualify for a WC with the current team we have, with him we reach final after final

>american goalkeeping