Turns out that in Islam, if a dog touches your cup, you have to wash it with dirt

Turns out that in Islam, if a dog touches your cup, you have to wash it with dirt.

You can wash it 7 times with water first, but then you have to wash it with dirt.

Why is Islam so weird Sup Forums?

In christianity, if you have a wank you must burn your sheets and bed, then go into the wilderness to fast and pray forgiveness.

All religion is fucked up and stupid.

In Catholicism, you cannot have sex with a woman unless for the sole purpose of procreation, however,you can bum all the choirboys you want.

All religion is fucked up and stupid

In Judaism if you give away some money you have to cle-

In Mormonism if you eat a raisin you must go to a well and spit until you can no longer make saliva.

Have you seen what jews get up to.

'by religious dictate,i must now call the penis mutilator to snip your dingus'. Also, we shall forever be at war with our sister religion,islam, due to them worshipping in a slightly different way to us despite being almost identical in every way.

All religion is fucked up and weird.

God knows if you're going to he'll before he creates your soul, so he's created billions of people for the sole purpose of torturing them for eternity

Just the fact that Islam sees dogs as something unclean is enough to make me avoid it.

If my dog doesn't like some one, there's a high probabilty that I won't either.

That's not supported by any scripture in the Bible. God gives us free will, and while He may know what choices we make, He still hopes to change our hearts. He knows He can't save us all, but He loves us enough to try anyway.

Lol Judaism existed quite a long time before Islam. It was Muhammad and his crew that declared war on the Jews. Also they too do the foreskin snipping, but the fact is that Islam is far more barbaric and evil

Not true. Judaeism and Islam were started by the two sons of Abraham. Mohamad didn't come along until about 800AD, but Islam was always there.

Because islam is fucking retarded

Way to totally ignore the question retard

wait no you just have to take a shower you dingus

You mean Cain? The cursed one? Do you need more proof Islam is fucking evil?

Besides before Islam was Islam they worshiped the moon. Muhammad's 3 tribes that he united to create islam were moon worshipers whos gods all started with Al, they were unique in the area as they only worshipped a single god vs many. He convinced them they were all the same and began a reign of terror

He is omniscient. Why would he hope to do something he knows cannot be done? What you're describing is a naive child.

>if a dog touches your cup, you have to wash it with dirt

Wait. Why do you have to wash a dog in dirt?

Yea that's why he created a place where he can burn most of them forever. Because of his love...

Yea no.
He creates everything. He knows everything. He creates souls he knows will burn for eternity? He knows his enemy will claim most of his offspring and torture them? But he hopes it doesnt happen? If he was really powerful he could kick evils ass. Or prove himself, and i mean beyond saying when good things happen its sky daddy and when bad things happen its horned red-man

What passage says that?
Also what part of Quran says that shit?

Because Islam is a religion.

Dayum dood.
What do I have to do with my cock after fucking dog pussy?

You don't really do that, do you?

Yeah I do.
And mares too.

Why tho? How can you even fit? Aren't you hurting the poor thing?

Why?
Because I really like dogs.
Most are too small, and I would never do anything with one that is. I also don't just fuck random dogs. I only do with mine.

So you're like.. attracted to them?
Is she.. consenting?

Not him, but if a animal other than human didn't want to fuck, they'll tell you very quickly and if you don't stop, prepare to get injured.

Yes I am attracted to them. And yes they consent. Think about it, it's not hard to communicate with dogs or any other animals. You can understand their feelings and emotions.
Also, it's not 'Oh that's all he can get so he fucks animals'.
I'm decently attractive and have always had normal happy human relationship too. I just also like animals.

This.

>Thinks we have free will

Hell isnt a place of eternal sufering.
Jesus was in hell.

In atheism you must clean the dirt with the rain before plants must grow.

Its because the saliva of dogs is considered impure. Dirt used as a means of scrubbing and it should be clean sand, not random mud you find on the street.

Tbh I find dog spit disgusting. I can't stand people who let dogs lick their face and mouth. It's filled with bacteria and diseases that would make your balls shrivel up yet people think it's all good. Islam has a point here.

And more people contract disease and sickness from human saliva then from all animal saliva combined.
Too bad it's so dirty.

Fuck yu peopl and yo religion dat gay fags

That could be due to simple statistics. We are in contact with human saliva way more than the saliva of other animals combined.

But on a isolated level, dog spit is horrendous and filled with bacteria, the harmful to humans kind. Think about what dogs eat and where their mouths have been.

Probably his cock.

I have contact with dog saliva from 3 different dogs daily. Not because I'm sucking on their tongues or anything like that, but just because it happens. They are affectionate and that's their main way of showing it.
I've never had any I'll effects.
I have however become Ill from human contact probably several times a year.
While my experience is just that, my experience, I seem to think that for equal contact with dog, horse, and human saliva I am far more likely to have bad results from the human contact.

KEL GAIS AND THOS WHO NO WANT TO BLOW UP PEDESTRIAN/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

And Jesus used his special powers to get himself and the special chosen ones out, while most of humanity will burn forever

I understand. In not dissing dogs, I love animals, I'm just saying that the spit is supremely unhealthy for us and MAY cause skin problems. Just be careful and stay clean. That is also the meaning behind why Islam mentions to clean after being in contact with dog spit.

QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIINTSS

Check'd

First ever quints... Feels good

if the dog saliva touched you you aren't allowed to pray until you bath if there wasn't water you can use dust, dirt, sand and even air to bath

Bathing with air must be why Muslims smell so bad

>Bathing with air must be why Muslims smell so bad
Hilarious. Must have taken you a decent 0.5 seconds to come up with that.

I have two girls to wash my cup.

"wash"

Citation needed

Lol, the arrogance. Where the hell did you hear it from?

Sand niggers, op. That's all you need to know.

More?

Ayyyy, always love seeing another user's collection.

evil isn't a fucking "thing"

evil is the absence of God. It's not the opposite of God. It's just anything "without God"

Hell was created by God so that people who don't want him can go there when they die.

He gave us free will to CHOOSE him, but if we don't choose him, He doesn't CAST US DOWN AND SMITE US TO HELL...

he just goes... "well you don't want me and there's only two places you can go"

The opposite of god is dog.

Muslim here, can confirm the dog story. It doesn't stop there though. Anything touched or looked upon by a dog has to be washed with dirt. Even the dirt itself.

Naw.
I'm not going to a naughty place made up by an imaginary character.

this is not a followable rule

the opposite of water is dirt

fuck, I love this website

Me too.

then why are you in america playing by the rules??

i never understood atheists

"hur dur everything came from nothing"

Who said I'm playing by the rules?

Even if your god created everything, there would have been a time before that creation where there was nothing. So why are you OK with everything from nothing if it was the imagination of some imaginary being?
A being that itself would have had to at one point come into being itself, and from what? Nothing? Another imaginary being imagined it? Where did that one come from?
You thiests make no sense.

oh shit dude. Look at you, not playing by the rules ON Sup Forums ON A TUESDAY. OH SHIT.

God has always been there.

Any moron can see it's a lot more plausible to say "the universe came from something" than literally nothing.

Also, if you read literally the first 3 sentences in the bible, it answers your fucking question of "before creation"

saying I don't make sense without even fucking reading genesis 1:1

God isn't constrained to time. It's something that no one can ever understand and you shouldn't even want to. When you die, you can ask Him yourself.

I hate arguments like this. This shit doesn't matter. What matters is your heart and the fact that there's a God that loves you no matter what. Doesn't matter if you're gay, a murderer, a fucking nigger. It doesn't matter. Even if you hate Him or deny His existence, He still loves you. Despite what all the "philosophers" say these days.

Yeah.. I'm going to need more proof besides one random book that contradicts itself way too often.

Now we've already kicked omniscience and omnipotence in this thread but you are also saying bad things happen when God, who is everywhere at all times, is not looking?

Naw dude. It's all his plan!
All of the war and rape and murder and starvation and suffering.
Because he's you know, a vengeful God.