Terrible singing voice

penpineaple apple pen

RΛpe me again

greatest artist ever

My personal hero

the man who sold the world

Shot in head.

Kurt Donald Cobain

My ex thought she was talking to ghost of curt cobain, she said she was in love with him n shit.

>Not all crazy chicks are good in bed

Great talent wasted.

What a mess

Good shot, Kurt.

shitty guitar player?

trendy no talent

First three words: What a faggot.

His last three words: Please Courtney, NO!

Close casket funeral.

>made
>ann
>hiro

first brain slushie

90's Justin Bieber

Noice

famous because suicide

too soon man

Sit and Drink

"Come... inmy butt"

Had brainless lyrics.

Hey!
Wait!
I've

Chocolate Covered Lobster

Fuck Foo Fighters

David Bowie's song

Love the guy's music but I have to do it...

First three words: kill yourself please

Rape me

rest in pepperonis

anons of Sup Forums i require your assistance

That's 4 words retard

>This song is

Mmmbop, bop bop....

with what

hits or GTFO

Shotgun mouthwash hero.

No He Wasn't

Nah it was suicide, don't believe those shitty conspiracy theories

Kurt Gobang

how did he pull the trigger if he had his shoes on?

Sick trips

Cobain was a miserable drug addict, well known and documented. He also hated the idea of becoming a corporate tool, not so much the reason, but Cobain was a screwed up dude. Plus, Courtney Love wouldn't have the balls to commit murder and get away with it.

>he pulled the trigger with his toes.

I understand all those things but the thing that confuses me is how the fuck did he pull the trigger to the shotgun that killed him if he was wearing shoes, I dont think the shoes were pointed enough to get into the trigger and pull it and his arms weren't long enough to do it.

I don't really buy into the conspiracies either but I just dont understand the logistics of pulling the trigger if he was wearing shoes.

he was wearing shoes.

Locked and loaded

He could of just used something else to reach the trigger.

that's a reasonable thought

and how would he coordinate that with the amount of heroin in his body? the dose he took would have him crawling on the floor

I've channeled him during meditation before. I'm not going to get into the entire experience, as it would need to be an entire thread in itself, but what I can say is that he felt like a brother and a close friend who truly cared. Nothing but empathy and love was to be felt from him, though when relating and learning from him he allowed me to experience much of the pain and negativity he experienced in life, too.. It was incredible.

Not if you are an addict

what a pussy

Smells like shit

get the shotgun

play a song

Not to mention the discharged shell being on the wrong side of the gun in the room, that janky suicide note, the fact that Love had the body cremated ASAP (in less than a week I think?), or that obvious cash grab by Love right after to get the royalty rights for everything from Grohl and Novoselic.

Click click boom

lots of people identify with him, i've had similar experiences while listening to his music on acid. it sounds really teenage-cringey but you can feel his presence in the music

Fake and gay. His face was intact and he had two shirts on. Krist even said that they fixed him up quite well when they viewed his body. He just had a little swelling and bruising on top of his head, there was zero brain matter that exited his skull. Only a pool of blood to the left side of his head.

Love would have been burned at the stake, Nirvana was a really popular band. There is just no way she did it. She is a fucking cunt. But there is just no way.

what an idiot

I eat shotgun

I call shotgun

>Love would have been burned at the stake, Nirvana was a really popular band.

Sounds like a reason to fake a suicide to me.

Soaked in Bleach was a good documentary, it's worth a watch.

That's the power of music and art. Especially when it's from someone as passionate and soulful as that dude was.

I'm 27 now and relate to him more than ever. A lot of the shit he said and did make more sense to me now, as I've experienced and felt a lot of it. Long story short, he gave me tons of advice during that experience, and it's kinda unbelievable. Feel free to call bullshit and think I'm a nutcase.. but he informed me to eat garlic and that it would cause me to sweat out toxins and vomit out my negativity in the form of black bile.. Both of which happened the entire night as I tossed and turned. I felt energized the next day and my depression and negativity I was struggling to break free of seemed to disappear.. I still feel the positivity from it.. and for the past 8 years I've struggled with addiction, depression, and suicidal thoughts. I was closer to suicide than I have ever been.. and that's why I began seeking the spiritual. The more I dove into it, the more he began popping up in my life again..