>driving around with friend
>playing Kendrick because it's the only thing on my phone they like
>For Free comes on
>"Ugh, change it user"
>It's still Kendrick
>"Yeah, but it's one of his weird ones"
>mfw
How can people be this fucking bland, I don't get it

Be friends with people that aren't so averse to weird music.
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, it's entirely doable.

>How can people be this fucking bland, I don't get it
never underestimate normies

>deliberately catering to your friend's taste in music
you sound like a real alpha

I have played Drukqs in its entirety to giganormies and they haven't even squeaked about it

and no I'm not saying that for free is "weird music" just that your friend is a retard

Even worse when they do that thing where they hand pick the singles out of an album and that's it. Especially bad with people I notice listening to Kendrick

you are that one annoying friend aren'tcha

Drukqs is pretty relaxing

U must b rly cool

>Watching Wayne's World with normie friends
>"What? This film's so fucking weird"

>No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age comes on at a party
>"What the fuck is this weird music user?"

Got a similar one:
>at little party
>friend puts on youtube playlist of Kendrick's music video's, people are enjoying it
>Rigamortis comes on, which is not even a "weird" track to begin with
>45 seconds in
>Dude yells: "Why the hell are we listening to fucking jazz music? Turn it off!"
>mfw

That's dumb. Fighting someone who wants the music changed just puts a bad vibe in the air, and nobody wants that.
My coworkers are cool with me playing pretty much anything except for noise at work, but for the most part they're not the type of people I'd want to hang out with.

>Wayne's World
>weird
fucking hell

That's why I never reveal my level to fucking degenerate pig-headed normie scum.

>level
kys

>user this is boring

>listening to kendrick in the first place

>playing some avalanches because i think my normie friends will enjoy it
>"user can you turn off your weird music?"
>...:(

plebs are disgusting, but still read the mood, put on party background music

Take it from me... just put on your own country's top 50 Spotify playlist. It's less painful that way, trust me.

I listen to Godflesh with my friends even if they don't want to.

Shut up you untermensch or I drown you in a bucket of cum.

terrible b8

do it, faggot

Lick my asshole you pretentious whore

>drive around listening to the Unforgettable Fire
>"user this is weird let me put something on"

>having a barbecue with my family
>they let me take care of music
>put on boris

He did it the absolute madman.

You have ascended, my friend.

>be with friends
>put on anything that isn't Metallica or Motorhead
>"user that's just noise, turn it off"

>my parents are in the car
>put on Mothership Connection
>"lol son, what are you 80 years old?"

i got complaints for london calling once

so i guess literally nothing i enjoy is ok with my friends

One of my friends pretty much listens to exclusively trap garbage and I got him into Microphones. The Glow, Part 2 is his favorite album and we listened to Mount Eerie in his car.

I know user, it honestly surprised me so much

Anyone can get into that album if they give it some time, it transports you. Glad to hear he liked it

I don't even want to imagine what will happen if I'll put Pharmakon loud. Gave up the tries to show my music from high school. When someon starts to talk about music around me I just pretend that I know literally nothing about the subj and am not interested.

holy shit. Drukqs? By the one and only APHEX TWIN. thats like...the most avant garde album thats ever been to exist for ever and to always!

HOLY MACORAL I cant BELIEVE that you played that IN FRONT OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING

literally how are you literally not in literal PRISON RIGHT NOW

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>hey user what music do you listen to?
>pharmakon
>thats weird but whatever floats your boat

thats it. thats the worst that will happen. Why does every person on this board think that if they listen to weird music they will be burnt at a fucking pyre. come on you faggots

I'ts kinda embarrassing but whenever I showed my tastes almost everyone started to keep a distance from me like I'm a fucking psycho, and some pointed at me for being a creep and a weirdo. Now I understand that a long time passed, but the fear that it might repeat is always there (

>U2
kys

To be honest OP it took me a couple of listens to really get TPAB and what kendrick was saying in it. I think his big hits or "bangers" as the children call them is what attracted your friend to Kendrick and he or she may not actually fuck with kendrick on an intellectual level.

tl;dr
just play something retarded to get your dumb friend to be quiet and suck his thumb or whatever plebs do.

did you put on peter sotos user?

off my board

>as the children call them
>fuck with kendrick on an intellectual level
wew

kek

heh, no. It was Steven Wilson, Comus, mathcore and some screaming dsbm shit

I feel you man. Just find at least a few friends who are also into music maybe

I have better and more interesting tastes than everyone I know so they tend to let me play whatever and blow their minds for them. Lately I've been loudly playing dungeon synth in the house and the roommates are thanking me for my soporific spells. Also they like when I throw some hnw on in the background. Plus I like normie music like trap and pop and pop punk so I often throw that on when I'm drunk and everyone seems to have a good time. If your friends like you and think you're cool and interesting then they want to hear about the cool music you like. But if you're a beta loser who tends not to dominate in social settings then you may just be doomed. But yeah I can show anything to my friends and they'll check it out because I'm their friend and they trust my taste

Yeah knowing your audience is key. Sometimes you have to cater to them but if they actually like you and your company then they'll accept whatever. Same works with tv shows. I can put on some weeb trash and people will still come and sit and watch with me since they like being around me. It's lame to be trying to impress or please others, in general. If you're interesting, people just flock to you

pharmakon is buttnoise

kill you are self

*listens to twenty one pilots - stressed out*
DAFUQ?! O_o
Weird part of spotify, we meet again...
ahaha what even is my life. i cant believe im hearing this crazy drug music xD

More like memenoise, up there with puce Mary and all of posh isolation. This soft and sensual modern death industrial is so fake to me

Could you not?

great post

*listens to i am the walrus*
XD i have such wierd taste XD

Le b8 meme xD

high quality posting.

>No One Knows
>Weird music

Holy fuck, even my friends like this. Must have been the most normal of normies in the history of ever

>having dumb friends

seriously how does this happen to people?

Sup Forums may not love music but i love Sup Forums

kill yourself

Wait, the song about Kendrick's giant penis being not free isn't one of his normie songs?

I used to make my friends listen to the Beatles for hours and they'd say "this is boring" and "monkeys could play the instruments" and I'd say triumphantly, "Could monkeys right the lyrics though?"

- Thanks for reading

>HOLY MACORAL

im so socially awkward i dont tell anyone what i listen (mainly death grips)
im afraid they'll ask me wtf that is

Thats because For Free is trash

this desu

Lol this reminds me of when I was talking to my friend about whether DAMN was better than TPAB, and I told him I still love TPAB more for many reasons but mostly because I love the sound he made for that album. And he was all like "oh you're into that avant garde Jazz stuff?" And I'm all like "avant garde? Really?"

Anyways I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm pretentious now, but I can't believe how clueless some people are to music. a famous rapper is rapping over real instruments and somehow it's weird or experimental now.

>drinking with normie friends, one of which unironically loves Mumford and Sons
>put on toe
>they all like it

One time I played that Jens Lekman album when the boys and I were cruising and it became the essential cruising soundtrack of that summer.

man i kinda like that song, it's one of my favs off that album

Nobody lets me play my music :(

If they don't like The Herald, I don't know what to say to you...

>thanks for reading

I'm so glad all my friends hate radio pop

top jej

>o-ok chad... j-just put anything you like...

You're retarded

>mfw my friends all are pretty open to music, we don't all like the same music, but can typically enjoy whatever is being played

"Are you listening to Kendrick, user? I LOVE swimming pools!"

God you're annoying

>riding in a car with friends
>got the aux cord with my music on shuffle
>"Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash comes on
>driver freaks the fuck out and rips the cord out my phone
>"I HATE COUNTRY REEEEE"

>Kendrcik Lamar
>good music

Youngfags OUT OUT OUT

were you the driver

I used to know this feel, I stopped hanging out with people like that though.

yeah why the fuck would you be friends with people who aren't interested in or at least respect
the stuff you like

If you can't tell why normies don't like for free then you should leave this board
It's a shit song too

kek

kek

TOP MAKES
happy music :DDDD
for DEPRESSED PEOPLE :((((
omg theyre so weird my smol bean tyler and sinnamon roll josh XD

What a turbopleb

U2

it's near impossible to find someone who likes all the shit you do, user. also any normie (not a: smoking, alcoholic, weeb, "gifted" burnout) is generally more likely to have shit taste in everything, especially music.

>Nobody to talk about music with
>Nobody to talk about movies with
>Nobody to talk about video games with
I mean, I can have conversations about the general popular stuff but there's nobody to talk about the shit I really like. It's always "wtf it sounds like they recorded this in a garage" or "why do you watch movies that are so old?"

Yeah, it sucks when you're really into artistic things and there's no one you know that delves into them beyond a superficial level. The only place you'll really find those kinds of friends are online or at art school (Lotta weird fucks at artschool).

top kekko, friendo

this is like the group photo they took right before crossing Abbey Road