GS:Klay Thompson scores season-high 30 points
MIN:Nemanja Bjelica has 24 pts as fill-in starter
MIN:Andrew Wiggins scores career-high 47 points
OKC:Russell Westbrook goes for 41/16/12 in defeat
ORL:Elfrid Payton gets 23/9/7 w/ full line Sunday
ORL:Serge Ibaka scores 31 w/ game-winner vs. OKC
DEN:Wilson Chandler (hamstring) will play Sunday
DEN:Gary Harris (right ankle) out Sunday vs. POR
MIN:Nemanja Bjelica starting sans Lavine (knee)
MIN:Zach LaVine (knee) out Sunday vs. the Lakers

>wheelhousefactory.com/catalists/one-mans-definitive-list-for-nba-expansion-squad/
>Did we get it right? Leave us your feedback, suggestions, or questions in the comments. Get some!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lz29FUCJWWc
youtube.com/watch?v=33VR4vd0ql0
nytimes.com/2016/11/13/sports/basketball/australia-college-basketball-recruiting.html
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18043923/truehoop-presents-new-york-knicks-president-phil-jackson-qa-nba
cbssports.com/nba/news/enes-kanter-responds-to-his-turkish-family-publicly-disowning-him/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for this is our year

How is it that Curry continues to shit on Westbrook?
>meme chuck his way to an MVP despite being an inferior player in every way but three spamming
>meme his way to a ring
>memechuck from 40 ft to beat russ on his home court
>played ded for 4 games before shitting all over his team with inferior teammates in the playoffs
>get cucked in the playoffs by LeGod only to cuck westshook out of durant
>convinces said Durant to shit on Russ all offseason before raping the Thunder

youtube.com/watch?v=lz29FUCJWWc
youtube.com/watch?v=33VR4vd0ql0

Jesus Christ even Dame & Kyrie fucked up curry a couple of times. this nigga is supposed to be Kobe's heir? fuck that shit, Kawhi is the true Kobe heir

>uses filters on Sup Forums
>calls others autistic
the irony hahahahahhaa

I can make a webm for you, if you want

he thinks he's winning lmao

Stay the course lads, no replies

Where do you rank Steven Adams among top centers in the /nba/?

>expansion
Bring back the Ky Colonels.

you meme but I think the Las Vegas Aces and the Seattle Supersonics are the teams to come

where do we shuffle the other teams to make it work conference wise?

>well im going to bed, i'll block them in morning lmao
>doesn't go to bed because /nba/ is literally all he has in his life and his obsession with it makes it impossible for him to go to sleep
im lmaoing

fuck outta here faggot. i hope curry tears his ACL

>tfw he wins the 2017 title and makes the NBA great again

fuck it man im done

hey don't leave

done with what?

>tfw OKC fans actually believe this season will be good
Poor sods.

guys i honestly feel you've have gone too far. You're making meme images of little ugly asian boys and posting them in the op's

you need to stop

Sad, their best case scenario is a 7th/8th seed first round exit, they actually thought they were good after they beat a bunch of shit teams at the start of the season.

lmao where 7kt get his roleplaying experience? the goldshire inn?

this is the part of the night we dance

wew okc not even a top 5 defense anymore

Guess who #1? /nba/s worst enemy! Cry more

>/moo/ will ignore this
lmao when memes go wrong.
/nba/ has literally never been right

kneezy....y u not in discord i wanna play 2k...i aint seen you in days...i miss ur lucious lips

muh dik

feed me more stats boy

when was the last kobe's sons post? i wanna laugh

Uh oh, someone's having an autism attack

>how much did Harry pay you off? Which one of you lazy fucks in IRC is Harry?

a job implies getting paid

im honestly just going to go the higherups and just ask for the general to be banned for like 3 months now

its gone too far

Im fucking done posting here, this is your fault Hiro

>in before Seattle butthurt

>higherups

can we all now admit as gentlemen that kahwi is the real kobe's son
also dlo

>well im going to bed

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

when you update your old ass pic dipshit

What happens when the Warriors are hitting on all cylinders? Like full video game mode?

/nba/ turns into pee pee pants city lmao

>pacific
sonics
trailblazers
kings
warriors
clippers
lakers
aces
jazz

>south
suns
nuggets
thunder
mavericks
spurs
rockets
pelicans
grizzlies

>lakes
timberwolves
bucks
bulls
pacers
pistons
raptors
cavaliers
76ers

>atlantic
heat
magic
hawks
hornets
wizards
knicks
nets
celtics

atlantics/lakes is kinda iffy desu, not quite satisfying to an autismo's mind

play 7 division rivals 4 times each: 28 games
play 8 conference rivals 3 times each: 24 games
play the other 16 teams 2 times each: 32 games

that's 84 games, so you'd have to play one division rival 3 times instead of 4 times and one conference rival 2 times instead of 3 times to make it work.

>lakes
>no lakers
tfw
They should really change their name. I wonder if it would affect their branding. Is there a big lake near Los Angeles? I don't think so.

thanks for the Serb-info

MVP rankings November 14th make /nba/ great again Vucic-certified edition:
1) CP3
2) Lillard - Blazers right up there
3) Kawhi
4) Westbrook - keeps losing
5) Kemba - disappointing loss to the Cavs not enough to make me lose faith
6) Harden
7) Curry - officially back on track
8) Durant
9) DrayGOD - the Warriors would lose every game by 20 without him just because they'd think they're too cool for basketball
10) Jimmeh Butler

Wow, not a single team that's top 5 in both offense and defense. Cavs come close, I assume. Still, means the season will be interesting.

I want my gary back

he came back and he's doing well senpai

Australia wins another sport

nytimes.com/2016/11/13/sports/basketball/australia-college-basketball-recruiting.html

>people in NJ caring about the Nest
>people in NJ caring about cuckhoop

We got rid of them for a reason

Harry

We outchea

Clippers will still be better

>Baltimore
Washington's right there, not a big enough metro area for two teams

>Pittsburg
Makes a little bit of sense actually

>New England
Same as Washington... where would you put it? Boston is the only true anchor city.

>Missouri
Makes some sense

>Green Bay
See Washington... Milwaukee is right there, and the Bucks can barely support a fanbase. Also how are they gonna fund a stadium

>Kansas City
Makes as much sense as St Louis

>Vegas
Most logical of them all, but still Laker territory

>Des Moines
Irrelevant 3/4 years

>Birmingham
Why not just expand to Mexico City if we're gonna do third world countries?

>Louisville
Too close to Memphis

Why no San Diego? Why no Montreal?

>50 points triple double win in OT against THE SUNS
>40 point triple double LOSS against THE MAGICS
>BTFO BY DURANT DURING DUBS GAME

How did the Chris Paul lakes trade get blocked for basketball reasons but the durant trade was allowed?

The league owned part of the Hornets (back when they were New Orleans hornets) so they had a say in the trade.

Durant on the other hand was a free agent so he was able to go wherever he wanted.

Durant wasn't a trade and Chris Paul was denied a trade by the NBA, which owned the team that Chris Paul was previously playing for

basketball!

Cuteeee

wtf i love anime now

Russell>Dunn
Clarkson

>DEN:Nikola Jokic scoreless off Nuggets' bench
>DEN:Kenneth Faried posts 18 & 14 w/ four blocks

why lead the general with two stat lines from the losing team and no mention of the best stat line of the game which happens to be from the winning team? OP confirmed as a Nugget fag

>Damian Lillard 32 pts 8 rbs 6 ast.

just seems like a normal night for lillard, why bother mentioning that

>phil johnson saying pat riley needs to try

pot calling the kettle black

>espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18043923/truehoop-presents-new-york-knicks-president-phil-jackson-qa-nba

>phil jackson will never take you out to dinner and teach you about political activism

Where is Klay going lads?

>Learning about activism from a multi-millionaire married to a billionaire heiress

dude was an awesome coach when he had multiple hall of famers on his teams. What a genius

Spurs

your moms house

so goran is gone

and nobody cared

OKC

Heat traded two first rounds for that guy. The Heat would barely get one mid first rounder for him. Besides he is on bad contract

>jazz
>popular outside utah

>SEVENTY MILLION DOLLARS
cbssports.com/nba/news/enes-kanter-responds-to-his-turkish-family-publicly-disowning-him/

Please no

Dont tell nobody that the trade that should have happened 3 years ago is going to happen now

As far as young cores go,
Wolves > Sixers >>> Lakers

I'm the Ingram hater and even I know Lakers core are better than the Sixers.
>inb4 muh Embiid

embarrassing post
Simmons-Embiid-Saric >>> Russell-Clarkson-Randle

WARRIORS HAVE MADE KLAY THOMPSON AVAILABLE

IT'S HAPPENING

Pepper your angus Kelly 'white Nowitzki' Olynyk is back in action

watched this guy play back when he played for south kamloops. he shit on my city's best team practically by himself. was pretty cool.

I would say back to Vancouver but I know in my heart we can't have nice things.

sup fellow vancouverfag
just adopt the rapties and pretend you never had a team. its for the best.

That .111 winning pct makes a pretty compelling argument

>he shit on my city's best team practically by himself.

For some reason I always forget that the shittiest NBA players have dominated a lot of teams when they were younger. I guess when they're mediocre in the NBA I think they have always been mediocre

BTFOOOO

saric is the only good player on the sixers who isn't either injured or on a minutes restriction

Simmons has not even played yet

Not him but simmons is hurt. Embid is RotY so far.

The lakers are carried by their veterans. Dlo is awful. Clarkson is a chucker. T-rex is a nice player but won't ever be a star. The lakers' "young core" isn't that good and they have worse upside than phill and the tpups

Whaaaaaatttttt

Has the Dlo snitch memes got out of hand? He's been having a terrible start to the season. Is Dlo dare I say it shook?

great for dubs and sixers
JUST for boston

I hope so, anything to clear wall of his status....

Why would the Sixers want more picks at this point?

(Plus that pick won't be that good - 8th or so?)