In your opinion what is the best current gen console? and why?

In your opinion what is the best current gen console? and why?

inb4
Ps4
Bloodborne
Horizon
Nioh
Uncharted

/thread
/internet

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/en-us/explore/psnow/games/
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-13-playstation-now-to-stream-ps4-games-later-this-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ps4's only good game is bloodborne, the switch's only game is zelda, and the xbox's only game is minecraft

Horizon is a great game, and The Last of Us 2 a new coming killer app.

I have a switch for nintendo exclusives and a PC for everything else. Everything on the Xbox and ps4 so far looks completely uninspiring.

ps4 and xbox are like the same thing
i feel like sony and ms are in kahoots with each other sometimes
i like ps4 exclusives more though
like wats even comin to xbox?

Don't hate here but here it goes

I don't see the point of Xbox1 and PS4 when you can just play PC instead

The Switch is the only one worth it because PC can't really replace it

So:

PC>Switch>Xbox1=Ps4

Minecraft is on nearly every platform under the sun

Xbox is shit don't even mention it next time you idiot

Agreed, but a lot of people use old computers that barely run this shit on low settings

yes and with the new playstation "now" all pc users can play the ps4 games

the only winner in this fucking console war is the Pc, lel.

You're a fucking retard, that equation makes out that a PC, a switch, and XBOX all equal into a PS4

fucking idiot

It's not an equation dumb ass

Why is that? i didn't know that?

I own a Switch a good PC and an Xb1 can i play PS4 games on my PC as well?

Have you seen the playstation now library?
Isn't it all ps3 and 2 stuff?

in any case Sony has the better video game developers
/thread

If you have a gaming PC, then I think it makes the most sense to get a PS4, since there are a number of PS4 exclusives. It seems like most of the the Xbox exclusives eventually come to PC.

The best current gen is the Switch as it is currently the only current gen console.

>checkmate atheists

soon, playstation.com/en-us/explore/psnow/games/

They're about to add ps4 games

I can't say the XBone. It's a good console, I like the console, it seems to be lagging severely.

The Switch is way too early in its development cycle to tell. It's had a very strong launch, I like BotW, but I'll still be waiting for the Model 2 to come out to make my decision on it.

The PS4 is solid. Can't really knock it, except for frequent and large downloads.

In conclusion, PC is still better than any of these, and the machine I'm typing this on is presently host to more games than I will be able to play in the rest of my lifetime. (200+ on my Steam account, another 120 or so pirated or freeware titles, 900+ emulated titles from the PS2 back through the ZX Spectrum).

Well fuck me baby jesus

>Even mentioning Xbox

Xbox One -

Console experience is unparralelled, feature rich, quick and smooth as butter, UI is beautiful and intuitive, you can be watching TV in 2 seconds between match loads and all that, Kinect is high quality and original, not PlayStation copycat.

Games galore; few of my fave MCC, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, ReCore, Rare Replay, Fantasia, Forza 5, 6, Horizon 2, GOW 4, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, just a few exclusives, not to mention the only console with real backwards compatability. Not to mention all multi plat games play much smoother and quality online on Xbox One.

You have to try them all, play one and then the other and itll be REAL clear Xbox One is miles ahead of the competition roundly.

The only thing PS4 has on Xbox One? Billion dollar marketing campaign including buying dismal exclusives for the biggest gamea of the generation like Destiny.

Exactly

sega dreamcast
cus its got sonic: unleashed
I love sonic

Lost

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-13-playstation-now-to-stream-ps4-games-later-this-year

Phantom Game Console

The Nintendo Dolphin

Most succesful PS4 game?
Destiny.
Bungie.
Original Xbox developer.
They had to bribe Bungie to turn their back on Xbox for 500 million to be any kind of relevant this generation. Billion dollar Taco Bell marketing campaign worked far too well for them.

PC
/thread

Uncharted 4?
Horizon?

2018 (maybe) The Last of Us 2

INSTA KILL.
PSfaggots are the degenerates of the gaming industry. "Dur i PC!!!" Right buddy. Youre a faggot. Nothing more.

>Quality of game is measured by its sales

Reminder that Bloodborne and the games you would actually want to play are never ever getting released on there.

Kek you dont have games to play so you get angry and shitpost here.

Most. Succesful. Game. Should. Be. An. Xbox. Exclusive.
What the fuck dont you understand dipshit?

While my computer will always be the best choice for PC gaming, if I can get away with owning a console version of something I'd almost prefer that just do to physical media collection fetish I guess...

Being a playstation kid growing up I've always leaned towards sony, but when deciding between PS4 and Xbone... I was totally turned off with the community of people using xboxes and with the community built by microsoft on the xbox. As in, I knew plenty of bros broing down with call of duty and halo on the xbox, still doing the same shit. I also know of plenty of children who given the accessibility of games on xbox geared for children (so many more than for ps4) it simply means more children are playing xboxes, and fuck that right there. Then there's the online community of people who bought xboxes for gaming but really use them just as streaming boxes for netflix and hulu and shit, they log in and out and interrupt whatever you're doing if you happen to be friends with them on xbox live, which seems to be obligatory with anyone who happens to find out you have an xbox too. They all want to be your friend on xbox so you can "play call of duty" together or some such nonsense and they have a younger brother who uses his account to play... minecraft.

So i bought a ps4 and said hello to better games, and a completely shitty online community that doesn't bother me with any bullshit, serves every purpose a game console should serve. Fuck yeah playing horizon because yes.

You might as well add skyrim and fallout 4 to the mix since the PS version of Bethesda games always seem to be hindered.

In terms of what exactly? To me they they all have exclusives that are pretty damn fun.

If i had to pick it would be Xbox.

Xbox is made by Microsoft.
Microsoft makes Windows.
Windows is on PC.
Therefore Xbox is like the PC's autistic cousin.

It is kind of like when you are trying to get into the panties of the head cheerleader (PC) and you go to her house during the holidays. Her whole family is there and she introduces you to her retarded cousin (Xbox). You gotta be nice to her or your not gonna get any pussy.

Meanwhile the PS4 and the Switch are like toothless meth addicts that look good from far but are just gonna leave you broke and unsatisfied in the end.

Im watching a movie on my Xbox One right now spurgelord.
Posting mobile.
Will be playing Battlefront in a while. 700 hours in it so far, pretty much what i play, even though i have 348 games on the thing.
How many PS4 games you got you little shit fiend?

Im not a programmer, but even i can tell when a console is about to get emulated and maybe completely doomed... just imagine a regular tablet/cellphone emulating the switch.. it actually doesn't seem that far away

dat logic

how the fuck do you get 700 hours out of the new battlefront LMAO

>succes not measured by sales
>same faggots touting PS4 sales over Xbox
Your entire consumer base is susceptible retard sheep that bought into the billion dollar Taco Bell Destiny marketing campaign.

PC ALWAYS BETTER
CONSOLE

PS4 NO FUKING CONTEST

NITENDO : KEK

XBONE: NICE TRY DICK HEADS

PS4: MUH DICK

PC: GODLIKE

3DS: NICE

SWITCH: REALLY NIGGA?

Xbox one for me.
Ps4 probably has better games but i fucking hate the joypads.
Nintendo is only good for zelda games.
PC's are for excel and photoshop

691 hours.
All Heroes Vs. Villains.
Game is GOAT IMO.
Sad it got shit on by anti DLC fags.

current gen consoles? Ps4, has better first party games.

PS4 because Sony won the last bid with MLG and competitive CoD is on PS4 now. Easy.

Xbox - far superior development and support. Makes for more smooth console experience games and quality online.

PS4 - biggest marketing.

Switch - most classic all time exclusives heart and soul of gaming really.

I dont understand why anyone cares for PS4, but if you watch and notice all PS4 fans are just retard sheep that will say anything to appease their Sony overlords.

Id get a switch right now, im just a little annoyed at buying Virtual console games on Wii, then having to pay to upgrade them to play on Wii U, then they dont even play on Switch. Theyre NES games FFS. Theyll play just fine on all 3 consoles if they were much mpre consumer friendly. Xbox this generation is best in that regard this generation, very happy with them.

And competitive CS:GO is on PC. Using CoD as your argument is like saying "My sister fucked the richer nigger. we are all so proud of her."

>And competitive CS:GO is on PC
If you read the OP, you'll notice that this thread is specifically about "consoles," user. And obviously I'm making a justification as to why I like PS4, not an objective claim to it being better. In fact, I thought it was pretty clearly tongue-in-cheek, tbh.

Side note: Comp CS:GO has already peaked and will be dying out in the near future, lel.

Lmfao xbone mad

>Xbox is relevant

PC

/thread

I still think 360 is the best system, excellent selection of games, good enough graphics. I still play my 360 daily.

Xbox pads are for mongoloids.

Literally everything is better on PS4.

Ms has a big problem, the only two excellent first party developers not make great games.

Its funny cause you think youre relevant.

You proud?

Except hardware, which is better on a PC.

are the controllers really that much different?
I was thinking of getting an xbox, and I like sony controllers

I played on PC 12+ years bought a PS4 never looked back tbh
Everything i need is on PS4 literally every exclusive game on there has my attention don't know why but it's the way it is,all third party games PS4 gets them and plus I'm a physical media fag.

Every one of these threads:

Xbox players - "i like xbox because...."

Nintendo players - "i like switch because..."

Sony faggot retard fanboys obviously niggers 90% of the time - I PLAY PLAYSTATION XBOX IS FOR FAGGOTS AND NINTENDO IS FOR BABIES
No one. Fucking. Likes you. Retards.
Youre not doing any good for PlayStation.
And youre making the entire gaming community look like a bunch of dipshits.

Nothing else to add

I'm a member of the CoD community, not PlayStation community. Once MS wins the bid in 2018 I'll be on my way, don't worry, scrub lord.

I feel like you're wrong including the switch here. Sure it's running on some older hardware, but it's gonna fit in with the Scorpio and the Ps5 if that's a thing at all. During XBONE and PS4, Nintendo had the WiiU. Not that either Nintendo console is better, but they're gimmicky enough to not feel like a dumbed down PC like Sony and Microsoft's machines. But I don't have a PC that can play any decent games anyways, I have a PS4, and I gotta give it to Sony for not fucking their customer base as frequently as Nintendo and Microsoft do

Very different. Xbox pads fill your hands more if you know what I mean. I much prefer the PlayStation pads

You must be new, or summer started early..

Can't /thread your own post kid.

Watch that edge kid ya might hurt yourself.

PC because cheaper games, mods, freedom and BEST HARDWARE (if you decide)

Genuinely speaking, as someone who has PC and Xbox one, and my best friend has PS4, XBox when I don't want to deal with all the optimizing and drivers, (or when I just want to sit down and play matchmaking games), PC for indie games or solo games or mods. PS4 is good to an extent but I'm just not a huge fan of the controllers, or layout.

right now, ps4. ps4 will be the domineering console for the aaa games, but the switch will become a must buy in the future. xbone is irrelevant and is the ps3 of this gen.

>PC's are for excel and photoshop
Nice bait, consolecuck.

Nice try, cuck.

You're a moron. There was literally an equation.

Ps4 is better in all aspects except the shitty mod restrictions on Skyrim and Fallout. Switch has barely any games, so I can't make a judgement yet. Looks ok though.

PC for most games.
PS4 for exclusives
Switch when a pocket version comes out.

you are all fools. anyone with a quarter of a brain knows emulators on mobile are the best method of gaming.

Fucking retard. Retroarch on PC is the best emulation system with no input lag I can actually play the gemes like they are supposed to look and play.

Android emu is OK for RPGs only.

I have all of them. And to be honest I still play the PC the most. I have over 1200 Hours in arma 3. Xbox is great for halo games and their exclusives. Same goes for PS4 I only bought one for uncharted 4 and the last of us Remastered. Switch is trash I only use it on the train to school. And the WII U you can emulate on the PC so. PC wins in all aspects.

>switch
>current gen

> Switch when a pocket version comes out

It's called a 3DS, you inbred. Also fun fact, the Switch OS is a fork/rewrite of 3DS.

You know damn well I'm talking about the inevitable 3ds/console merge but I like that you never miss an opportunity to insult someone on the internet cucklord prime.

He said.
Pc is greater than Switch.
Switch is greater than Xbox One.
And Xbox One is the same as PS4.
Your autism hurts my sperm.

New COD is shit.
Wake me up for MW2 BC.

Why would I know "damn well" about your retarded opinions of what Nintendo will do with their consoles in the future? lol

Considering you can have two people play games with only one of them owning the game on Xbox one it makes it a clearly superior choice.

ditto

I have pc Xbox one and ps4, but much prefer my Xbox to my ps4 and pc to my Xbox. Xbox is a more refined experience, and the menus don't lag like shit.

PS4
It just has more games that I personally like and more nostalgic games. Bloodborne, Kingdom Hearts, various Final Fantasy remasters, Gran Turismo

Nintendo only really has Zelda games and while I love them, I can't justify buying the console just for 1 game.

XB1 would only get for Gears of War and Halo.

All that said, I primarily play on PC and my PS4 is a glorified media player that occasionally gets used for a game.

>Tfw your console is so shit you have to praise its menu fps

Dude, don't be a faggot. It's about the games.