Rate my girl, /b. Be brutally honest. You're not going to hurt my feelings. Also, wwyd?She's 5'4 170lbs...

Rate my girl, /b. Be brutally honest. You're not going to hurt my feelings. Also, wwyd?She's 5'4 170lbs, and has 38DDD tits.

No idea. That lighting is making her look awful.

Obviously she's on the right. Rate away!

Today's girls look boring. Idk I'm not into long hairs and stuff. Pretty boring. Copy and Paste normie shit.

Bump

I mean, she's pretty, a little chubby for my tastes but i'm sure she feels good.

Do you like her tho?

Lets see those DDD tits.

Thanks for the honesty

Rate her too ;) my gf, I have so many pics of her :D

Never put a fat girl next to a skinny one and then ask for opinions. She will always look that much worse next to a skinny girl.

great smile, kinda chubby but usually they work harder for it. id hit it 7/10. how is the sex? im a sucker for a cute butthole

I'll wait till I have more requests and get a good thread going to unleash her jugs. But in the meanwhile, enjoy this.

Any woman that wears those shoes makes me wanna punch them in the face repeatedly. Her friend on the other hand can get it. You should fuck her friend.

her skin looks crazy nice

I've came close to having a 3some with them.

i'd definitely smash dude

post more soon homie

is she a good fuck?

just do it

She looks nice. But why so you ask?

Id bounce her ass around. She looks like she aims to please. She knows she isnt the hottest and will work for that cock

My girl? Of fucking course.

This bitch was already posted yesterday

Yeah, and? Can I not post my girl whenever I want to?

she take a cum on those tits or her face??

Yesterday you said she broke up. So she isn't your girl

any bj pics?

Anywhere bro. But mainly likes it inside her pussy.

Got any pics of cum on her?

Lmao never said we broke up you faggot. How about you get off here and find you a girl worthy to show off

Mixture of cum/spit/sweat lol

Lets see some butthole

any bj pics with her looking at the camera?

send them all to me

face + tits please

That one nose hair is buggin me.

let's see that butthole

Thoughts on her spread shitter /b?

yesss, exactly what i wanted to see. nice and clean, would take a big sniff

cant even see her face in this pic. send a better one