O C E A N

M
A
N

quebec

meme

You don't.

La Cucaracha

The Mollusk, first Ween album I listened to and I've been in love with them ever since.

P U R E G U A V A

Definitely the mollusk.

this

Chocolate and Cheese was my first ween album. Hooked right away, and it has elements of both their earlier work and what was to come.

this

this

any of these

this

I'd say Quebec or The Mollusk
Definitely not The Pod

Chocolate and Cheese or the Mollusk.

But really it doesn't matter because you have to listen to ever single one of their albums.

One of these 3. I personally say to start with Chocolate and Cheese then go for The Mollusk. But it does not really matter.

Chocolate and Cheese. For a taste of every style they have.

White pepper for a tame rock album with little weirdness. (At least compared to there other stuff)

The Mollusk for an awesome psych rock album. It's also there most acclaimed album.

T A K E M E B Y T H E H A N D
A
K
E

M
E

B
Y

T
H
E

H
A
N
D

I hate Ocean man.
That being said this version is ok I guess: youtube.com/watch?v=yUoFxpoXMrU
>T. ween fan for like 4 years who has seen them live
>Inb4 some stoner uncle shows up and btfos me by saying he's been a fan for like 25 years

How is that version better than the final one?

It's browner.

>not wanting lush, glossy, cleanly-produced ween

t h i s
h
i
s

Ok serious reply here.
Start with Chocolate and Cheese and listen chronologically to Quebec. You can listen to La Cucaracha but It's their worst album
After that listen to their first three album.
After that you can listen to their early demo tapes.

12 country greats lol

Jk unironically listen to chocolate and cheese for first listen. I was going to suggest pure guava next but have no idea

>You can listen to La Cucaracha but It's their worst album

this

La Cucaracha is literally the best Ween album though

quebec and the pod are the only good ween albums

GodWeenSatan, The Pod, Pure Guava, Chocolate And Cheese, 12 Golden Country Greats, The Mollusk, White Pepper, Quebec and La Cucaracha are the only good Ween albums.

haha Xd

this

STArt with Chocolate and cheese, then white pepper to get a true feel of their no-jokes songwriting, then the mollusk, then Quebec, then pure guava, then the pod, don't listen to the rest

this

but it's true

>feels the need to nuthug his favorite band this much

i like ween but like c'mon, 80% of the work is boring derivative garbage, the other 20% is interesting and exciting derivative garbage.

>Telling people to skip godweensatan
ReeEEeeeEEE
That album is literally like no other and must be experienced if you want to know ween. It also has some seriously great tracks like Birthday Boy and Hippie Smell.

You forgot Shinola

all their albums are good though
and by good I mean 7/10 or above
true

you forgot shinola.

This would actually be interesting. I wonder how someone's opinion of the band, and especially the album, would form having La Cucaracha be the first listen.

I'd say the same thing but for Pure Guava.

Mollusk is the obvious place, it's considered their best by most people and it's probably also their most accessible album.

this

>don't listen to the rest
Most pleb opinion in the entire thread

If I had to recommend Ween to a complete pleb, I'd start them with White Pepper. If the person were somewhat of a seasoned music listener, I'd put them straight into The Mollusk.

I will NEVER listen to ween
What ween album should I listen to first

see