youtube.com/watch?v=QV5OjtDtdV0
youtube.com/watch?v=_OkPFgFbCO0
youtube.com/watch?v=L1EiTgZ5Rsg
sport.es/es/noticias/barca/messi-marca-tempo-renovacion-5628330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China.

Internazionale Milano

Man City, obviously.
Either that or somewhere he can escape from his legal issues.

Newell's Old Boys.

Accrington Stanley

babbys first trick for a wage hike

5:06

youtube.com/watch?v=vpX00-a4Nm8

Marca makes The Sun look like a serious newspapers in comparison. In case you don't know, Messi has extended his contract with Barça like seven or eight times since he cracked up Barça's first team. He likes it there, but he likes money even more (not like this is bad or unexpected from sportsmen whose careers end in their mid thirties).

Translation: He wants more from Barca than Cristiano and Bale just received from Real

He's said numerous times, even recently, that it'd be near impossible for him to leave Barcelona.

I heard from a reliable source he wants to work under england's brave Eddie Howe at Bournemouth.

>Marca

Man united for £600mil in June

You heard it from this jap first

Did Messi ever have a sensory room?

Thank you based Jap

Messi to City pretty much confirmed.

If he goes to England, it will be to London. At this point in his career, he still wants to look good but also would want to take it easy.

He would want a change in style from the shit he's been playing for so many years. Arsenal are Barcelona wannabes so they're out of his options.

He also wants to escape from his international choking sessions and Pochettino will only remind him how fucking bad he's done for his country.

He also wants new colours with his kit so Crystal Palace are instantly out of his options. Doesn't help that Palace also try to play like Barcelona.

This leaves Chelsea. This is the only club Messi has respect for, because he never scored a goal against or an autistic header in some CL final. Cesc and Pedro being at Chelski helps and le big butt man himself can learn a few things so he can upgrade from 3rd best to 2nd best.

>Marca

kek, it's about as reliable as a report by pic related

>He would want a change in style from the shit he's been playing for so many years

Yeah, I'm sure he can't wait to have glorified rugby players from Northern England trying to break his legs while the referees look the other way.

Arsenal

Didn't Roman unironically offer him a massive wage and no legal troubles some months ago?
All the players in Spain who avoid taxes and they pick on Messi, I'd leave too with that Madrid agent who said it was a typical contract in Spain and that someone was just harassing Messi

this would be the most logical conclusion but not because of all that bullshit but because chelsea actually wins shit and could also afford his wages. maybe city as a runner up but with pep managerial talent idk

that being said he will never leave barcelona until he retires to newell's old boys
post penis

Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC

he'll make arsenal great again

Okay here, but I had to tuck it between my legs

nice boipuss tb͏h

As for the Mancs and Liverslippers who still think Messi will go to them, lets review all three of those clubs:

>Liverpool

++Big stadium
+Great atmosphere
+Decent team colours

-Too much running
-Communist style of play
-No target man or main character playing in the team, everyone's doing the same shit
-Shit weather
-Shit people

>Man City

++Big Stadium
++Team colours that resemble Argentina
+Lots of Argentine players
+Great training facilities

-Aguero still not putting away good chances
-Retarded defence
-Everyone gets injured
-Shit weather
-Shit people

>Man Utd

++Big Stadium
+Great atmosphere
+Decent team colours

-Everyone gets exposed
-Negative football
-No time on the ball thanks to a nigger taking longshots every 2 seconds
-Dabbing
-Pacenogs on the Starting XI
-Shit weather
-Shit people

don't forget that manure is a bit too cringey for messi's concentrated autism

>Marca

good digits

>All this autists implying that he woukd go to Englel
If he leaves it would be for PSG or Inter with the Chinese bucks. Messi would kill himself if he had to live in a shithole like Manchester or Liverpool

It's fucking Marca dude... all their predictions and news are like 5% accurate.

Newell’s Old Boys

>implying footballers that play for liverpool or a man city
they live towns like mine near by, balotelli's house was in my town and its better than any 3rd world spanish house

It's just bullshit to get Barça to raise his salary.

>marca
>having a clue about what messi and barcelona talk
lel

>buying into MARCA propaganda

just delete the thread nigga walk away

He'll extend

Nothing will setiate his hunger for money more than Oil money.

Welcome to PSG, lad

Where can he play where no taxes are collected?

I have it from a reliable source that he will be signing with Leyton Orient as he has long harboured a strong desire to play in the English Conference, as the O's almost certainly will be relegated soon.

>dat post
>dat flag

kek

If he moves from Barca which which will be very difficult it will be a Mou team.

POO

M8 you cannot remove the shit weather and the totally overpriced shit houses and the Pakis in the UK. It would be a downgrade to his quality of life. The UK is a shithole

Monaco

LA Galaxy

>Didn't Roman unironically offer him a massive wage and no legal troubles some months ago?

I'm pretty sure that a lot of club presidents/owners have offered him that (except maybe Perez in Madrid). If you're in charge of PSG, Man City, Man United, Bayern, or any other club with infinite cash, why wouldn't you at least send Messi's agent an email or something saying "hey, if you want out give us a call"?

It's not a shithole, but for any latino or Brazilian Spain will always be more comfortable than the UK. Hell, I'd rather live in Spain given the choice and I actually speak English. Can Messi even say one sentence in a language other than Spanish or Catalan?

He doesn't speak Catalan either

He learnt English to read the subs of One Punch man.

Still can't speak it though

>Can Messi even say one sentence in a language other than Spanish or Catalan?

He speaks Japanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=QV5OjtDtdV0

Messi to Yokohama Mariners confirmed?

Wait, seriously? He's lived in Barcelona for like 15 years and he's got a bunch of Catalan friends, how has he not picked it up by now?

Messi does not speak any Catalan, even though he claims to "understand it". He has also kept his Argentinian accent despite having spent the last sixteen years of his life in Barcelona.

messi can't comprehend anything but footy, that's why he's so good

and I'm not even kidding youtube.com/watch?v=_OkPFgFbCO0

Did you guys not see the news few months ago when Messi said that he would like to go back to Newell's Old Boys after 2018?

2018 is way too early, he'll only be 30 years old.

Back to Newell's and then he'll retire.

This

This is Punished Messi

I could see him going at 30 which would give him a couple years to really tear up the Argentine league and not just be an elderly albatross that is doing nothing but draining money from them.

nah, he would have to play for free in argentina. He'll probably play in europe until ~2022 and bag +50m each of those years

>Messi goes back to Argentina is on the same salary as the Sup Forums janitor

Messi kiboshii~

India, China, Japan or MLS

I'm sure Messi cares about houses being expensive

>Marca

Ronaldo is still scoring 30+ goals per season at the age of 31. I'm sure Messi could keep going until 32 or 33.

Fuck off airman

Newell's. He has repeatedly said that the only other clubs he would play for is Newell's Old Boys.

>MLS
>EPL
>China
No.

I would literally cum buckets

>Wasting money on a house on a country that you would never go back.
He probably would.

Club Atletico Penharol

This

Because in Barcelona people speak in Spanish almost all the time

>Reading marca
>ISHYGDDT

What an autist

because he has no need to. He lives and works surrounded by mostly argentinians and internationals, and catalan and spanish are so similar there's no need to learn catalan to understand it or even talk it once you've been here for a few weeks

Also, catalan-spanish conversations are quite common in barcelona, everyone speaks their own language and everyone understands each other so why even bother

youtube.com/watch?v=L1EiTgZ5Rsg

this clip is hilarious but messi says what I say: he has no clue about catalan but understands it anyways

Don't be mad because you can't afford a bedsit

Who cares about house prices when you're that rich?

Club America

neymar is enough

Rich people have a very high quality of life in whatever country they live in

is he going through midlife crisis?

dortmund

would be cool

Portugal so he can win an international trohpy

has been for a while

Barcelona

He does this shit every year so he can demand for more money.

Don't think he would be leaving anytime soon

The TV deals and licensing for the premier league do make for an interesting contract offer for Messi to exploit in the transfer market

But he'll stay

Barca should sell Neymar though.

>Barca should sell Neymar though.

wouldn't surprise me if they sold him for an exorbitant fee in the 200 million range to PSG, only for him to pull a pogba

The news in the OP has been confirmed by Sport.
sport.es/es/noticias/barca/messi-marca-tempo-renovacion-5628330

untuck it and repost you faggot

i can't even imagine messi playing for another team besides barca. that's like picturing him playing for chile. it just can't happen. the universe wont allow it.

>Marca

are you having a giggle OP?

>Marca

top kek

Atlanta United F.C.

Kek at you bongs thinking he would even consider going to England. It's a 2nd tier league at this point.

Sure, but in the long run none of them will actually want to stay in northwestern England. That's why Man United, Man City, and Liverpool can never reach the level that Real/Barca/Bayern are at and PSG/Chelsea/Milan could one day reach (again, in Milan's case). No matter how much money the northern English clubs spend, they can't improve the weather, they can't make the people all speak a romance language, and they can't provide all the same lifestyle as Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, London, and Milan.

>Marca
Just do a 360 and walk away nigga

hes coming home lads