Alright b/ros, here's some trash

Alright b/ros, here's some trash.
Rules:
>Dubs gets a coupon
>Trips gets all coupons
>No tagging a post number and just saying roll
>Forgetting your steam ID/trade offer will make me add your value to the next winrar

Good luck, may kek smile on you. Checking back in 15 minutes. First come first serve.

How do we win the games? I don't care for coupons.

Rollan for Trine
ID: blazdem

fuck your coupons

Id/Busslerhustler

Currently on trade lock due to buying them, so you can't get them

Rerolling until this thread gets deleted.

Rererolling

It's a snow day because dictator Cuomo said so, let's get some free shit until I get off the pooper

Doesn't everyone want some coupons for games they have no intention of buying?

I get more luck in the casual context of commenting. Jesus

Fuck you and Fuck this thread.

This is now a twink thread

OOh, so close to trips. Oh well, I'll just sit back and watch thiss chaos unfold

I'll be here all day. Believe me. With the power of meme magic and the ability to miss trips twice in a row when I start adding traps to my rerolls. Busslerhustler... CMON

Rollo

Reroll. Roly poly

YESSSSSSS. FUCK YEA

Someone didn't read the rules. Oh well.
>OP being more of a beurocratic fag than those twinks

??? Just because in the one comment that I finally get dubs it's an invalid set of dubs? I would argue adding a picture also adheres to the rule of your comment having a little more substance than "roll"

I love showering with my dad, he gets me to rub his peepee, and it gets bigger so I can clean more of it
sometimes he gets me to use my mouth, but that's only when he doesn't use soap, so it tastes really good :)

ill try

steamcommunity.com/id/hundemund142

Looks like I'm rerolling. The AWP was a version intended for use by law enforcement as opposed to military, with AWP standing for Arctic Warfare Police. The most notable feature was that the distinctive frame was black instead of light green. It also has a shorter 24 in (610 mm) barrel than the AW model. The AWP is normally chambered for 7.62×51mm NATO/.308 Winchester or .243 Winchester ammunition.
Id/busslerhustler

I'm bored. So bored

hi bored. So bored, I'm dad

Looks like I forgot my busslerhustler steam id again. Doesn't count I guess

Busslerhustler forgot to say busslerhustler again.

don't worry, you can hustle my bussle, if you know what I mean ;)
rolling for this dude

I think too highly of people on /b. Wasting a half hour and getting two sets of dubs in the same thread? No notification of a trade offer? Fuck this..