Would you cannibalize someone Sup Forums?

Would you cannibalize someone Sup Forums?

Honest answers only. No not a serial killer, only curious.

if my life deepened on it. (minus family/ loved ones)

Yes, I would love to devour my enemies. Their succulent flesh would taste delicious amid the screams of their loved ones.

I'd love to eat human flesh someday. Mostly out of curiosity. Not a whole body or even a whole steak, just a taste to know the feeling.

Better question, would you eat lab grown human meat?

No one is hurt making it.

>I would, and I bet it would taste amazing.

Heard human meat tastes like pork but slightly sweeter.
Which is why cannibal tribes call human meat "longpig".

Never heard of kuru?
It destroyed entire human eater colonies back in the day.

only girls. i'm not gay

If I was put into a life or death situation then yes. I wouldn't do it for fun or because I want to actually eat a person.

famine is one of the worst things to befall man because you and everyone you know will, without a doubt, eat another human to keep from starving to death.

look at the donner party. every single one of them was devout and pious christians but when they were snowbound and the food ran out it was nothing but savage murder and eating raw flesh. they were killing each other with rocks and sticks.

most of them were children

LAST resort, yes.

In a life or death situation I would decide who I was going to kill to eat 2 days before food runs out, and probably follow through 2 days after food runs out.

I bet it would be like pork with a veal texture, and as I type this I shudder to think that's what a baby is like

its just a variation of ascension, that, again, all the major religions have. their version is no more "enlightened" than the others, buddhists are pound for pound some of the biggest cunts on earth

How can one group of people do whatever it takes to survive (live) but then there are these people that would rather kill them selfs rather than live to see another day?

/thread

I mean seriously, those of us who are sane don't eat each other because it goes against our instinct, we're programmed that way by nature to help our species thrive. If we were all eating each other we would die off. But meat is meat, and human meat isn't special in any way, so if your life depended on it it would be kind of stupid not to eat human meat. Whether you'd have to do it against a person's will is another ethical question, though.

Does eating pussy count?

What kind of weak fuck would canabalize someone because they haven't eaten in just two fuckin days? Holy shit.

I heard human meat is sweet that's why lions kill nigs in africa but don't eat them...I think I heard it in Discovery or something similar to that.

just ate some big meatsticks, altough it looked like meat it tasted like sour warm milk

The kind that values human life at the same level as a cow or deer. If I'm in the mountains and I need to eat someone to maintain strength to climb down and get home watch your fucking back. I wouldn't eat my kid or my wife but maybe my best friend if that was the only other option

if the situation called for it
yeah
food is food

You're not all that rational, are you?

Agreed.

you've never actually starved

Only from eating infected brain matter retard.

in 2 days? no. i'm still comfortable after a 2 and a half day fast with exercise.

You're addicted to spiking your blood sugar.

muh nigga

once you go down the route of cannibalism there is severe mental trauma involved unless you're already mentally unstable then your blood lust will continue. i am not sure what i would do if the circumstances presented themselves. what are the circumstances involved that lead to this point? would i have to murderer the person? how many people would witness/know of this barbaric notion of nutrition?

I am totally rational. I'm 6'4" and 250lb, and there's no way I'd have the energy to save myself and/or others in a tundra environment or whatever. I can forage and survive in any northern forest, but if you've ever been in the Arctic Circle in winter you'd know how fast you run out of choices

No.

you run out of choices real fast when you kill your partner on day 2, guy.

Youre pretty fuckin naive there, friendo.

>help our species
>eating each other we would die off

But killing each others is ok.
I know what you mean but humans are so fucked up species.

even shorter response, man.

That's utterly barbaric and disgusting. You'd have to be truly desperate in order to even consider it.

you really think you begin to starve after 2 days? kek

the second day is a lot easier than the first, but you probably won't believe that.