Ylyl

ylyl

youtube.com/watch?v=qHgUVoREOmg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq4aD3QxUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I lost

You forgot about foamy the squirrel

Foamy isn't actually a squirrel. He's a rat with a prosthetic tail.

that's not the punisher

laughing and cringing at the same time

[spoiler]Photoshopped. Still hilarious.[/spoiler]

Actually keked... what?!

Oglaf. Lots more of that kind of humor there.

its all just cringe nothing funny here...bummer

I'll just keep losing today... kek

How is this funny? It just goes to show that the mythological stories where taken from one place and that people aren't inventive when it comes to religion.

At least when it comes to religions surrounding the Middle-East.

It's funny because even though most of them know this, they still believe it

It's funny because 2/3 of what's on there is utter bullshit. Mythology harder, bro.

except this is funny

Nothing on there is bullshit, religitard, you're just salty because you fell for the God meme

LOST HARD

As far as I know, the bright star is at its lowest point on the 25'th of December, ergo easy to find. Either way, religions have borrowed shit here and there from other cultures (Noah's Ark is a great example) so it wouldn't suprise me if they did this either.
Stop acting like a faggot

>Stop acting like a faggot

make me

FUUCKING LOOOST

>Supporting atheism
>Makes it look like it's autistic
Top kek

I am autistic

Explains your image collection

what does this image say about me?

i dont get this one. someone explain?

That you can tolerate excessive images. That you have a fucked up sexuality or a fucked up sexual fantasy. That you aren't a part of the norm.

moar?

what kind of homosex is this?

That you're a faggot trying too hard to be here

lost kek

MOAR

damn son, I be like diamonds right now

Animal testing at a factory that makes hammers.

kek

this is some next level shit

Samefags

cuck

I agree, but put OOBE's out of religious bollocks to Paranormal/pseudoscientific

This just shows that Jesus may have visited before...

Fake, why would a sikh say infidels?

don't compare monkeys and niggers...monkeys are way more intelligent than niggers

Who the fuck cares

I do

Then call the police

you forgot you are not on tumblr fucknut

Already did, they confirmed that it's fake

Sorry. Won't post it again

I like tumblr. Infact, I like tumblr more than 9gag, and I like 9gag more than this racist, sexist, privlaged site.

Fuck you guys, I always post tons of genuinely funny content, and I don't get a single "lost"
Not even a damn "kek" or a "lel" - Fuck, I'd settle for a normie "lol" but NO, nothing.
Genuinely hilarious content being ignored while naked bananas and your mother will die bla bla
bullshit gets tons of replies. Well fuck you cunts, I'm done, why should I waste my time
going through my YLYL folder, picking out the best ones, saving things to add to it when
I just get ignored! When unfunny banana and death curses get all the attention. None of you
will ever amount to anything, you're all losers who probably live in their mothers basement
on a diet of cereal and Mountain Dew, laughing at fucking bananas,that's why you reply to
"your mother will die" posts, because you're TERRIFIED she will and you'll have to leave the
basement and find a job. You trap fetish Brony bastards, I hope your computer gets a virus
from all the cheese pizza you download. Fucking degenerates.

lol

ok/10

mithraism does not predate christianity, if anything it rises in parallel, i know, i've tried very hard to prove it predates it. Mithra the syrian god and the Mithras the roman god (of the mithraic mysteries) are worshipped at different times, by different people and are two different gods. mithraism, and mithras are entirely a Roman phenomenon. it is also unclear whether his birthday is truly the 25th of january. Mithras is bron from a rock, not a virgin, and the focal parts of his life are split into three, his birth from a rock, his killing the bull (the most potent cultural image of the entire culture shown on the teuroctony, and his rebirth.
half of the information on that poster purporting to reveal information about mithras is suspect, I want sources on all individual points.

lost

he is correct, i literally wrote my thesis on mithraism, and can confirm that what is written there about mithras is bs. please feel free to provide sources pointing out new evidence you feel supports the claims about him written there though, as I very much enjoy discussion on the topic.

wtf is this shit ?
horus was not born a virgin in fact the his parents fucking is a very important part of the story of his creation

Jesus was never looked at as anything to do with fish

the Christians used the fish symbol but that came much much later

horus being crucified and berried in a tomband resurrect ......wtf no thats not even part of his tale
its true he died every night and resurrects every morning but that's cause hes rides with the fucking sun he rides with ra as a homie

>Jesus was never looked at as anything to do with fish

Feeding the 5000?

while he performed that one miracle he also did the same thing with bread and wine at the same time

and the claim is more of him having a title with fish and that he simple didnt have

You're missing the point, the Jesus fish symbol, whether it came about later or not, is just another example of Christianity hijacking other religious symbols. It's a religion based on plagiarism.

except not one of the connection mentioned there is real
its a gross misunderstanding of all three figures
and a lot of it is just plain made up

so the point is based on nothing

Stop defending your Jesus character you pleb

what makes him "my Jesus"

someone posting something so retarded it kills a ylyl thread

and were all expected to just laugh ?

wait that's it you posted it .....wow the butt hurt is real

>wow the butt hurt is real

Unlike your Jesus

Why?