I'm gonna fuck a prostitute tomorrow, ama

I'm gonna fuck a prostitute tomorrow, ama.

God speed, friend!

how big of a loser are you?

what are you doing tomorrow?

How much you paying?

$150

is it a dude or is it a chick

I have a job and car, live in my own place with my partner too. I rate myself as a 7/10 loser with 10 being NEET basement dewllers.

Gonna fuck a chick, but going to choose the exact one when i get there tomorrow

why are you paying, if you got it at home?

>tfw the reason your not fucking her today is because all twenty of her appointment times were booked

+50 men a week for years. try not to think about it.

She doesnt suck dick, and generally doesnt like sex. Raised a fundamentalist christian so even feels bad about getting fingered sometimes because "it isnt natural"

>tfw i use a condom and her years of experience make me have a great time...

you do realize that condoms don't complete protect you, right?

They offer very little protection from genital warts and hpv.

Thats a risk I am willing to take! Its at a brothel and their standards will be decent.

Not some street walker

Through what medium are you getting this hooker?

Going to a brothel, that way there is a selection and no one can see them visit my house.

Holy fuck, my dude. She needs to lighten up or you need to kick her ass out. Next to finances, sexual incompatibility is one of the biggest relationship killers out there.

Besides, if she gets a disease after you bang a whore, she'll leave you anyway.

IKR but saying "suck dick or im leaving" doesnt exactly get a woman wet does it?

Whore will be a brothel one with a condom too so disease shouldnt be an issue.

does she know you're doing this?

It's like when you have a full fridge, but you still hop out for a bite to eat

Look, I know we're both on Sup Forums but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're able to find a more tactful way of broaching subject than "suck dick or I'm out".

I've been in situations like that before and I'm telling you, if she's got hangups about the most vanilla shit like giving head and getting fingered, you're gonna run up a big fucking tab at that brothel. If she's not even willing to try (and I mean make a real concentrated effort) or at least seek professional help then you got a long road ahead of you.

Good luck to you buddy

Remember that women are not a thing, women are people, with feelings, espectations, and life.
Be gentle, don't kill her, and take a shower before going.
Enjoy a lot!

P.D.: If your intuition says that the girl is selling his body against his will, go to the police, don't try to save her alone!

Remember that women are not a thing, women are people, with feelings, espectations, and life.
Be gentle, don't kill her, and take a shower before going.
Enjoy a lot!

P.D.: If your intuition says that the girl is selling her body against her will, go to the police, don't try to save her alone!

Hell no! Itd ruin my life if anyone found out. Like id become homeless.

Fundamentalis Christian... So, you imagine HELL like a cave full of lava... but you're living in hell, with a wife that don't even fuck!

I have tried many times to talk about it, and the problem is that she pretty much has no sexuality.

You know when you get horny and get to the stage where youre much more open to things? Well she doesnt have that. She doesnt have any fantasy of any kind, and when I ask her she cant name any sexual act she likes.

Id eat her out for hours, i love it but she doesnt!

She never even fingered herself, so she is so tight that her pussy is sore for 2 days after missionary sex.

This is a great moment to dump her... you can't live with such kind of "crazy cat lady" potential!!

No one fucks a prostitute "tomorrow". You're either fucking a prostitute...or you arent. Virgin.

Well sorry that my schedule doesnt match your expectations.

Don't blame him! He's not feeling ok. He loves his partner, and want her to fuck and enjoy being free adults. But she keeps ignoring his desires, sexual satisfaction seem to be far, far away, and that kills your mind!

If only it were so easy.

I know!

She may be asexual. It's an actual condition that needs treatment. Gently talk to her about it and go see a doctor.

Or it could be she has repressed her desires to such an extent due to religious upbringing that she cannot derive pleasure from it. Also need to see a therapist for that. Treat it like a condition or illness.

Why are these AMA threads always about "I'm gonna _______ tomorrow?"

Try not to kill him/her.

Cos im not gonna post to Sup Forums when im on the clock with a whore

I am sure it is the repressed desires due to religion.

I have talked about a therapist but that was a huge problem for her. The therapist would reccomend stuff that the church wouldnt allow, the therapist is not a christian, im not going to talk to some stranger... etc etc.

Tell her to talk to a priest re if it's ok to enjoy sex. Oh wait, you're not married. We'll there's your answer.

Are you married to her? Of course it's a big decision and complicated but ask her if she would be willing to get treatment if you agree to marry.

Sex is one of the most important parts of a relationship. It is unfair to you. You HAVE to make that clear to her. I am religious myself so can only advise you getting married first but whatever helps you user.

I would not go to a prostitute. At worst, go visit those Asian massage places.

Whoop dee dam foo

Enjoy your AIDS

I've spent an almost 4y relationship with a girl like this and let me say it's not worth the effort. The only reason I've spent so much time with her is that she was a solid 9/10 while I'm an oldfag so I thought I would've never had the occasion to meet a real girl again but really, I'm so happy to have dumped her. There is no actual reason to keep her and if you are worried about how you will feel after, just fap 3/4 times in a row and you will not even remember the bitch's name

Yea we are married, for a few years now too.

I have just resigned myself to her never changing. The false hope i used to give myself really had a bad comedown.

Religion has fucked my life

so what are your preventative measures for people finding out?

Word.

Before my current partner I was with this girl who would talk dirty, send nudes, etc etc. It was so fucking hot i felt like i was on fire whenever i was around her. I just really miss that excitement and togetherness that came from wanting to fuck eachothers brains out.

Mmm ok Sup Forumsro, just when you'll go nuts and murder your family remember to post screencaps before an hero

Far away location, park my car far away too, go out when no one is home. Pay in cash with money not withdrawn from any bank account. Use condom to prevent disease.

Then she has no excuse. Religion only prohibits pre marital sex for the safety of society. Problems that develop as a result are treatable and should be done so.

Tell your wife firmly that you are unsatisfied and its hurting you. The religion of the therapist has no connection whatsoever to her and should not matter. If it does, tell her that her own religion didn't mention that you can't get treatment from a non-believer (I've researched multiple religions and this is true for all of them).

Religion should not be used as an excuse to cover up for our own failures, insecurity, faults and fears.

How does fuck a prostitute become kill my family??

How is that linked at all...

All that you say is objectively true, but the problem is you cant brute force someone to FEEL like they enjoy sex, or force them to have sexual urges.

I wish she would go to a therapist but i cant force her to.

Is this a bait?

If not, well I just can't imagine a life spent with a woman like this not ending with a rape+murder+suicide combo

Dude, WASH. FUCKING. EVERYTHING. Ideally, take a change of clothes which you leave in your car. After smash. strip off outside car, put sex stink clothes in trash. Drive home (I hope for your sake your gf is out). Strip as soon as you get through the door and put your clothes in the wash. Shower like a mad cunt. Valet car.

Not OP, but I've got a frigid cunt of a wite too. Tried everything.

Next to "suck my dick or I'm out", "you might have a mental illness" is the next favorite thing on the list of things women like to hear, lol.

Thing is, i could probably force her to blow me, but it would be a horrible experience. She'd def cry afterwards.

Like forcing a shit out, it is so much better when you can do it naturally rather than strain.

...Plus you actually dont resent the shit from forcing its way out afterwords, which won't be the case if you go all marital rape on her.

Mine would go all righteous indignation and probably murder me in my sleep or call the bolis.

She's fucking nuts but I value the institution of marriage and won't leave. If I didn't live in BibleBelt, USA I'd be at least visiting a rub+tug occasionally myself tho.

Have fun with your ladyfriend tomorrow. Bust a nut for me too.

I was married and in a long term relationship for 15 years. Ended it about 2 years ago, and I've been on a tear, both with prostitutes and regular dates. I've probably had about 40-50 sex partners in the last 2 years.

I'll tell you this, while there is nothing like being in love and having sex with that woman, I was with a prostitute yesterday and it was the best sex I've ever had.

It was the second time I've been with this particular girl. Saw her last month, and took it slow and easy. She's a 20 year old latina. Very pretty, very cute. American born, and gorgeous.

Yesterday, I start fucking her and asking if she likes it rough, and she does. I choked the shit out of her. I never realized I like that shit either. I choked her, slapped her titties, gnawed on her, and fucked the shit out of her, making her take my spit in her mouth. It was just pure raw carnal sex. Now for some of you, this is probably normal sex. For me, it was extremely aggressive, and when I came it was amazing.

I've been on cloud 9 since yesterday. Can't wait to do it again.

Shes a perfect room-mate, thats the best way to describe how i feel.

Thing is, i want a gf/wife not a room mate.

Didn't wanna fap again today annon...
Nice digits btw

this OP your woman may not like sex but she can probably smell it on you from a mile away

>extremely aggressive

just wait till you experiment with handcuffs and blindfolds, shit will be so cash

Virgin detected

So.. Your mom's busy from 2:00 to 2:05?

>Shes a perfect room-mate, thats the best way to describe how i feel.
>Thing is, i want a gf/wife not a room mate.

Holy shit, we are literally the same person. I feel exactly the same way.

Virgin detected

If youre a chick wanna meet up?

have fun with STD op

Where? Parump, NV.....EU???

why not just buy a fleshlight and run it under hot water?

Well, we're tellin' her now, dude! Believe that shit!

Australia M8

I'm a dude, so no. I mean, we could have a beer and bitch about our ol' ladies, but no butt stuff.

Because i cant hold a fleshlights boobs while i fuck it, can i?

>I'm gonna fuck a prostitute tomorrow, ama.

That sounds vile.

Bad times, beer is good but pussy is better.