Trying to become a sissy, but I always have a problem eating my cum...

Trying to become a sissy, but I always have a problem eating my cum. I always get really excited and into it and then I get there and I have trouble doing it? What am I doing wong? Fellow sissies please help! Also sissy thread :3

source?

i've never seen a man so gay

im in no way an expert on this but my guess would be that you had already orgasmed to get the cum and arent the exited anymore, try eating someone elses cum?

Shame after you came to your senses.

Eat someone else's cum if you're that interested.

Protip: Cum isn't actually that good. It's just the kinkiness of it that is rewarding.

You don't get out much, do you?

>trying to become a sissy

Why is encouraged on Sup Forums?

Nice to see a Sup Forumsentelmen here

(((They))) are encouraging it.

Lets see that body of yours. Write "sissy" on your palm

Sup Forums hates women so much they want to replace them with men.

hot

One of the things that works is cumming directly into your mouth and/or on your face.

Otherwise just start eating cum from others

kinda wish I could meet a guy like the Sup Forumsentleman

Just stop.

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

fucking perception-suffocating judgement-altering intimacy-destroying mental illness
kys

wtf is that real or bait? seriously

Getthelube.com

I recommend zinc supplements and weight lifting. Stop drinking out of plastic containers or using plastic to store food or microwave it.

You are severely lacking in testosterone and will be more likely to develop a number of physical and mental illnesses because of it.

CONFIRMED AND DUBS RECONFIRM

Why would (((they))) be ok with encouraging racism and misogyny AND faggotry at the same time?

The post was real. We have no idea if he was lying or not.

It's like they given up and started chasing Chad instead.

Wtf?

Literally just do it. Don't hesitate. Cum on the floor or in your hand and immediately lick it up. It gets easier every time.

Don't.

Post more

Try to make yourself cum by stimulating your anus, it took me almost a year for a no hands anal orgasm with a small dildo. Many times your cum will gush out before your or orgasm hits and you will stay extreamly horny and cam lap it up andc really taste your cum.

>majority of posters are white Euro/US males
>convert to faggotry
>import nogs and pooskins to Europe and eventually US
>turn Europe/US black
>less arabs in arabia means more land for g-ds chosen

bearing in mind this is a long term plan

i cant seem to orgasm from anal :(

I lean over my face sort of upside down and cum all over my face and in my mouth

Don't what?

I only took two pictures today. No more new oc after this. Sorry.

You are completely right, fella
You need to ruin your orgasm, so that you are still horny and you eat your cum like a good puppy. I have the same problem: if i cum too much, i don't eat my cum. But usually i ruin it and slap it up from the cold floor like the slut i am.

With that in mind, encouraging racism mysogny or racism would be a way to "weed out" those who won't convert.

any ideas?

Hot. You sure you couldn't take just a couple more pics?

hot af

more pls

Also along with the current trend in SJWs to dox and destroy the lives of those who they class as bigots (anyone who disagrees with them) this would lead to a very black/white them or us scenario where its easy to ostracise those who disagree with all this shit

On top of that you've got this whole feminization of the youth with stuff like fukh8 and the agenda to encourage boys to be more feminine and destroy gender roles. Now imagine Sup Forums two generations later it'll basically be a gay/cuck/sissy exclusive site

It's a house of cards, by embracing the weak and fallow, those with mental illness, they seek to destroy the system they live within.

If they are lucky the muslims will take over and society won't completely collapse, if we are lucky they will fail, if no one is lucky they will succeed and everyone will suffer as the systems collapse.

How are you guys so smart you must be from the future, or.... America

Damn thats hot.

I can but I'm sitting down and lazy. Also as you can see not fully prepped and everything. I have old stuff though.

Dude, i like to be a cuck, sissy, humiliated faggot... But I'm a pdo. Society is better if my dick is locked and the key lost. It's a win for everyone. I enjoy my sexuality and no one gets hurt. Think of the children!

I guess you could say your more the symptom than the problem. I'm no psychologist but I'd imagine the want to get humiliated as being bad for your well-being.

from a inter-dimensional shift in the space time continuum

Also if you look into this stuff you'll find its always jews pushing this "progressive" shit, mainly middle aged jewish women.

you need the rope though.

lurking

middle aged jewish women? I thought it was post-modernist marxists which generally come from russia.

nah its kikes pushing their agenda. On that subject though Marx, Lenin,. Trotsky and then 99% of the commies who tried to destroy germany with their revolution were jews

where are you at OP, i'll help u

>but I always have a problem eating my cum
Failed at being a faggot and life
KYS

I hear that a lot but I don't see any evidence of the jews doing anything. stormfront likes to go on about how the jews want white genocide or something but I don't buy it.

I think the russians realized how toxic marxism was after they fucked it up so badly and decided to try to inject it into their primary adversaries with so far, much success.

kek, jokes on you. you gave me +1 reaction

Whos this??

I've seen shit like this, it doesn't explain why asians aren't targeted though, considering they are a prominent force in the world very similar to whites.

thats the commie revolution thing. Many people think "Oh yeah you get your facts from some nazi site?" but the irony is you find it on wiki along with their social media profile. Not like witch hunt stalking them but you get an article about Europe and bigotry, google search the author and its all there on the first page

Ah see I thought that but then I found out George Soros (billionaire jew linked with rothschilds, funds ANTIFA and BLM along with pushing the mass migration into Europe) crashed the asian markets fucking their economies big time, along with japans population time bomb

looking good, post what you have

I know that the jews are pretty toxic, i think history has shown that, having a unified vision of the destruction of all whites? I dunno man, they tried to take root in russia and showed us all that marxism and communism don't work, at all, but this seems different, it's like marx and lenin lead a fucking revolution and in that sense, it worked, this is more subtle somehow. The slow steady degradation of western society.

Doesn't it feel a bit conspiracy theorist to you to say that an entire major religion is working to deconstruct the major superpowers of the world?

I mean this is why I was more likely to believe that the Russians were behind it, they have reason and the agency.

Wait Soros fucked with the japanese economy? I never heard that before.

It didn't work, japan is not to be fucked with. Everyone said they need immigrants and japan just laughed and carried on as the most powerful homogenous nation ever. Do I sound jealous? I am.

So let's assume for a second the jews, or some powerful jews, want to destroy all the power in the world by slowly degrading their societies with injections of post-modernism among other things.

What's the end game? Isreal takes over? It's not big or powerful enough for that, the way it's stacked out the muslims are going to take everything.

From a while ago

>Doesn't it feel a bit conspiracy theorist to you to say that an entire major religion is working to deconstruct the major superpowers of the world?

Yeah I was just gonna say like sure not every jew is devoted to destroying whites but the people who are pushing these agendas and beliefs etc, they're majority jewish so it seems a bit too much just to be a coincidence. Sure the majority of people in the west are open minded in the sense that "If its legal and its not happening in my house its okay" but the people who are going out their way to make it their top priority are all the same group

Soros fucked the asian markets I believe it was japan, SE Asia, china and korea. with japan, china and korea suffering the most.

The israeli flag has two blue lines on it which represent two rivers. The nile and another which iirc is in iran. The white and the blue star between these "rivers" representing the state of israel. They believe reclaiming this land will bring about the apocalypse and they'll be saved and taken to heaven cause they've reclaimed their holy land and living there while the world goes kaput

more?

Kik?

I wish there were sissies in Texas, but even the gay guys here are manlier than me
Where would I meet them?

Maybe. this thread is shit.

don't have one.

Not much

You are making it better with sexy pics like that

this

What about sexy pics like this?

Somewhere on the internet, someone has a boner looking at it

Man I would love to see some hard evidence of an agenda to destabalize the world enough for them to control a specific plot of land.

How fucking terrible would it be if that were true and they finally get it... and nothing special happens, but all civilized nations are plunged into chaos and they have nowhere else to turn.

join a muslim roof party for helpful hints

Out of curiosity, are there any traps or cds here that enjoy being dominant and taking control? There's something very appealing about being bossed around by someone smaller and more feminine than me. Especially if they're keen on controlling and denying orgasms, or locked in chastity themselves and still giving the orders.

not a trap, barely a CD but I like dominant stuff as well as sub stuff

I dunno where all this fake news comes from but I have above average testosterone levels. I struggle with aggression and all that manly shit you low lives worship but I'm still bi. That's why I'm in this thread, love me some cum. The people constantly screaming mental illness are the one's with issues. A mental disorder is only considered if the actions of the potential illness are making normal everyday tasks difficult or impossible. Taking dick once in a while doesn't seem to fit that criteria but the sheer volume of constant hate is on here is seriously petty and I wouldn't be surprised if it was compulsory or a borderline illness.

LMAO THATS ME XXDDDDDDDDDD

>Now imagine Sup Forums two generations later it'll basically be a gay/cuck/sissy exclusive site

that would be cool

What dominant stuff have you done? Do you do any online?

Here's some more

depends wha side of the coin you are I guess. By that I mean whether you're into willies'n'butts. Not political stuff

I dommed over sissies and crossdressers in hookups while dressed myself. Kinda stopped the whole CDing now though

aubrey kate

Are you a sissy? Do you love being humiliated?

That's what I was talking about, not your sexual preference, that is determined by a number of variables that have little to do with your hormone levels as far as I am aware.

Where did you meet the traps at?

internet. Got talking to them, shared details and went from there

I'm a sissy that loves being humiliated. Where do I sign up?

For testosterone therepy? Try your doctor first, but in the meantime, zinc and working out.

Post a timestamp to prove you are

Any uk traps here wanting to fuck a hot guy?