I found 20 kh haschisch that were washed ashore in a suitcase with a number on it

I found 20 kh haschisch that were washed ashore in a suitcase with a number on it.
I found it while on vacation on the coast of spain (where its close to morocco and lots of drug smuggling activity happens) and buried it all there in a spot only i know. Noone saw me.
Now back in Germany, cant stop thinking about the potential 200.000€ rotting away in the sand.
I never smoked and have no knowledge about drug dealing.
What do?

Pic. related, its from a spanish drug bust where they found suitcases just like the one i found by accident.

Other urls found in this thread:

valhallaxmn3fydu.onion/register/r5R7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start a new life in spain

Just go get it and keep it all to yourself, you'll probably have some hash leftover to give to your grandchildren in your will.

whoch number is on the case?

bump

Just leave it there and do holidays to Spain every now and then, knowing you have free hash to smoke every time you visit. Also isn't Spain in the EU? Why not just drive there sometime, put it in your car and drive back? Not like you have to deal with border checks n shit if you're all in the EU.

valhallaxmn3fydu.onion/register/r5R7

Have a nice day.

B19
It was wrapped multiple times in plastic with a print Saying "Dubai Cartel Connection"
Yeah i could load it up in a car and drive back home to germany without border checks, but how does one sell 20kg haschisch? Like i said i dont smoke myself

just ask some kid that looks like a stoner and wouldnt rat you out to the cops.
Maybe do this a few times, and your connections will expand on their own.
people always want some hashish

what is that?

or go to the netherlands and say its premium Moroccan stuff you cant buy in the shop
no way a dutch guy is gonna rat you out.

Do you live near Osnabrueck?
I could hook you up with a guy for a small cut.

Depends in which region of germany you live, you can always hit up the local familiy clan.

Mail it to me man

Buy fox piss online on your local wood park or something, spray it around your car so drug detecting dogs get confused with the fox urine, check online where to hide it the best and bring it home. Go to local university parties and befriend some drugies and find out about some dealers, buy some small amount that is not illegal to buy, police don't sell drugs. Befriend him or after buying from him a few times until you trust him somewhat, than try to sell it to him.

I feel reluctant to meet up with people i met on Sup Forums but thanks anyway
i fear getting ripped off/violent affairs with these clans

Could connect you with some guys in Berlin, if you wanna sale it

leave it alone, the Arab drug cartels are fucked up, you dont want to get involved

yeah, there is a risk of that, but you´re not gonna get around them, if you live in a large city unless you sell to some other big player, with the same risk.

Maybe you´re into fitness, then just go to McFit, you´ll get to know some of them eventually.

would they have demand for 20 kg ?

who would you connect OP with or which Familie?
Just interested, dont have any real affiliations

20 kiloham

Op, how much would you want for it?

holy shit! CHECKED

not at once, but for sure step by step

i dont fuck woth those, o just know some crooks who do

you equal 20kg to 200.000€

only if you sell it all by yourself. otherwise i would say around 50-70.000€

you don't sell big amount at street price

i'm guessing a darkmarket but it's not alphabay

Lmfao

I'm converting because of this post

Still worth doing stupid.

exactly.

for correcting a mistake i am stupid? please elaborate kind sir.

I would aim at 75.000€ if its a single deal. That would be optimal, i will not start selling college kids haschisch for 20€. Best would be one large supplier to buy it all at once
Yeh you are right. But how to find someone who buys all of this at once?

i have no idea. but i would go with the dark net. or check out some biker clubs like hell angels and try to get a deal there.

but probably i would sell it over the darknet in 500g bulks.

Darknet. www.darknet.org

>It was wrapped multiple times in plastic with a print Saying "Dubai Cartel Connection"

right. like they're going to put a "property of" label on their illegal drugs.
fuck off and come back when you're 18.

how else will anyone know it's illegal drugs and who to return it to if its undeliverable???

i worked some anti drug smuggling operations around Mexico seen lots of cases that look like that. typically cocaine around there though.

when we start chasing them they usually throw all the contraband overboard with gps monitors and pick them up later. we didn't always find everything they discarded so there's probably millions of dollars worth of coke floating off the coast.

that was probably a case they threw overboard while being chased. if it washed ashore no one is going to know about it.

My surfing instructor told me that they usually throw it just in the sea and let known sea streams do all the work before they pick it up at the coast of spain.

I suspect it drivted away because of the storm and it got lost.

Even if someone was to search for it, where i found it the beach was extremely lonely at the time and noone saw me or knows where i buried it, so they wouldnt find it anyway unless they have a gps tracking system