There is literally nothing wrong with killing other people

There is literally nothing wrong with killing other people.

Murder should not be illegal. If you're too weak to stop someone from killing you, then you deserve to die.

that would cause complete chaos. no one would be safe and you would have to watch your ass 24/7

So you're saying that you deserve to die?

Now i would lile you to post a picture of yourself with a timestamp and we will judge how long you would last

Yes but in general not everyone is out to kill everyone else.
There would also be far less people on earth, so you'd only really have to watch your ass whenever you thought there was another person around.

gimme ur adres feg

I would definitely die.

>if you're too weak to stop bullets that travel at several thousand meters per second and shred human tissue like paper then you deserve to die

Nice logic edgelord, shouldn't you be in school

that is true, but after a while any little dispute could cause you to get killed since the other person thinks "oh well, not gonna go to jail for this, might as well waste him"

This sort of stance would encourage and empower those who are unable to fit within the bounds of societal morals and value systems. Over time it would erode the security of everyone within the system, leading to overall chaos, then reformation into a system where murder was once again illegal.

>implying morals don't exist
Shouldn't you?

I agree. I won't die before I kill some people first that's for sure.

this is what we get when we let 13 year olds watch the hunger games.

What do we get?

morals do exist, but laws are there for a reason. if stealing was allowed, im pretty sure people would not care about their morals as much but rather steal

Problem with that logic is that guns exist. Being able to kill someone without them even getting close to you completely negates that.

It should be up to the individual to protect his possessions and his life.

What if you shoot back?

Guns aren't simply point and click machines of death. They have to be built, maintained, and you have to learn how to use them. Shooting someone from 100 feet away is a lot harder than it sounds.

i agree. but there would also be chaos and no form of society that way

Society existed long before laws. It is possible for people to live without having to be protected.

And beside that, laws don't even protect. People still murder and steal, the only difference is that when they get caught they go to prison where they are housed and fed for free for years before being released into the world again.

This might work on a philisophical basis, but people are intrinsically interconnected. It's difficult if not impossible for every person to fend for themselves, build their own structures, gather their own food.

Only by working together and creating societies can we persue higher goals, and without laws and systems, those goals will never be met.

With that mentality we never would have developed guns we would have whatever you can invent on your own without any prior human knowledge.

That's why people build structures for other people in exchanged for payment. That is society. Society is not dependent on laws; laws are dependent on society.

This argument is ridiculous.

You're implying that everyone is always in a situation where they know everything happening in their surroundings. If you're walking through a city and someone is ten feet behind you and just shoots you because 'lol if you weren't so week you'd survive', is that valid in your clearly not developed mind?

We aren't allowed to kill each other because a society cannot operate on the idea of killing anyone at any time just because you have the capability. Not one society has evolved or advanced without putting restrictions on killing into place.

It must be your study hall in school right now, huh?

Society is predicated on people acting upon a set of agreed moral values to create security. Without that people would be unable work together. With the knowledge that someone could kill you for any reason any time, you would be unable to foster security.

Murder should be illegal. Honorable duels shouldn't

That implies that without laws, there are no agreed upon moral values.

People can work together without laws being enforced. In fact it could be said that laws cannot even be enforced without people working together.

>with the knowledge that someone could kill you for any reason at any time
Are you implying that someone wouldn't already be able to do that? Laws do not protect people. No law has ever stopped a bullet or knife from entering someone's body and ending their life.

Laws act to deter, and when they are broken people are punished, but crimes are still committed.

Today exists the false security of a society of weak people who cannot defend themselves. Go walking out in the middle of the night in the worst neighborhood and tell me that the laws set forth in effect are protecting you, and tell me that you feel secure.

I trust my brothers, and my parents, and my friends not to kill me. I trust the people that they trust. Without the need for laws I invite them into my home.

My point still stands. Murder should not be illegal, and there is nothing innately wrong with killing.