What's the most elitist board on Sup Forums?

what's the most elitist board on Sup Forums?

/x/

\pol\ and their supremacist fantasy roleplay.

>kikes pretending to be nazi
>niggers acting like whitebois, vice versa
>faggots being the most homophobic dudes on Sup Forums, possibly the entire internet

How exactly?

easily Sup Forums and /sci/

Sup Forums

Quads confirm. Definitely Sup Forums. Chock full of assholes.

it's /lit/ probably. /x/ is full of roleplayers now, used to be a decent board

Sup Forums

>/lit/

Jesus fucking christ, Some things never stop being funny.

nah.

none. your just 12 and don't like the fact you get called out for it

what.

This.

Sup Forums is still full of stucked up assholes tho.

So you're agreeing with him while still saying that your answer is Sup Forums?

This doesn't make any sense, there HAS to be one board that's more elitist than the others.

Sup Forums
Seriously.
It's inverted-up is down, straight is perverted, tolerant is racist, social is dysfunctional-but it's here, and it's real.
That we don't notice it anymore is just the fish not noticing the water he swims in.

Sup Forums attracts the neckbeards with Nazi fetishes like /mlp/attracts the numales and /r9k/ the autists.

I'd have to say Sup Forums is the worst board for elitism which is odd considering the terrible taste on that board.

Casting the weirdoes out unto their own boards is why Sup Forums is so lame now. Just normies and minors circlejerking to reposted IG/SC/FB pics and finding new and stupid ways to talk about "what it will be like when I grow up".

No. I was writting that my answer is that there are no elitist boards but Sup Forums is sitll full of assholes.

You got no semantics and reading comprehension it seems. No wonder everybody calls you a faggot angsty boy.

It's easily /jp/

>I was writting that my answer is that there are no elitist boards
Of course there is, any board will redirect you to reddit or Sup Forums or tumblr or whatever if you disagree with them.

Sup Forums is the one that's most known for elitism.

but all /jp/ is is just imagedumps of anime girls.

maybe in 2009 when they told anyone that wanted to talk about Japan as a whole, or even the language, to go to Sup Forums, cause the board was just made to talk about 2hus and visual novels, but not anymore, the old mod left and now you can talk about whatever.

That's not really elitist, it's just fucked. Funny, but fucked.

Nah I just wanted an excuse to post that picture.

/toy/ is pretty elitist too, and /vg/ pretends to be. Sup Forumsalso

/vip/

Music