Question: started dating my current girlfriend and found out all about her past and I'm not sure if I'm okay with alot...

Question: started dating my current girlfriend and found out all about her past and I'm not sure if I'm okay with alot of the stuff shes done..what do i do???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get the fuck over it.

Stop acting like a little bitch

Break up with her

Elaborate fag, how do you expect Sup Forums to help you out when you just post a pic of someone else's tits

leave her so she can find someone who isn't a jealous little girl.

I've had the same thing happen. People change, give her a chance, you'll get over it if you truly like her

Well what was her past?
(Pic related?)

its the past for a reason you stupid nigger. just be there for her present and better both of your futures. If you cant do that faggot, then just tell her that your over evaluating her past and cant get over it because you are an asshat who lets superficial things get in the way of making two people happy.

Everyone has baggage you autist. Grow the fuck up or quit wasting her time. What she did before you is truly none of your business

she got fucked in a porta potty at a concert, a bunch of times while people were in the room and sucked dick with people in the room, one of the guys came inside her multiple times fucked in her basement with people 5 feet away shit like that

Fuck her then leave her

So she had sex? Boo hoo you little cunt.

so you are mad that she got laid earlier in life than you?

So she's into public sex?

Go for a ride you may enjoy showing off a little with her.

She was having fun, weird fun but fun

You got someone to lick your dick so be grateful instead of being a whiny bitch user

Also next time you fight with her bring that up if you want to break up with her

OP you should know that women are dirty af in general, you cannot expect your current gf not to be that in the past women are just like that accept or go homo

Use her to fulfill every disgusting and depraved sexual fantasy you've ever had. Then leave her.

Just don't catch feelings, or you're fucked.

This, who the fuck are you to judge her before she started dating you? Also, I've seen this stupid fuck tread before. This is probably bait. 2/10 for making me reply

well its not that its just that a shit load of people have seen her get fucked and know about her getting fucked she said she was at a bar and ran into one of the old fuck buddies and he was telling people that she was a good fuck

What did she do?

Dated a girl who said she'd been with a black guy. Dumped her. She asked why. " you're damaged goods and unfit to become a mother". She called me racist. I said: "of course I am. Fucked a nigger, how disgusting. Enjoy ape genes swimming around inside you".

You know what she said as I was leaving?
"He used a condom!"

Like I give a shit.

post moar duh show that pussy

I'd say that stuff is character flaw kind of issues.
Fuck these Faggots who keep telling you "get over it" Bunch of cucks like hearing this shit.
So if you don't like exhibitionists with self esteem issues I'd reckon you move along and find another gal. It's not like there aren't girls you would feel more comfortable with in the world.

2/10 bait

This.

Who you date is your choice. Don't settle for cum dumpsters.

yeah I've been trying to get her to let me fuck her ass and i can basically tell her to get on her knees whenever i want and she listens

Dump here. Don't be afraid to slut shame a slut.

Not bait. I'm a good looking guy and don't have to settle for bitches who fuck niggers due to daddy-issues.

Also dumped a cunt who said if I kept being too dominating she'd have to leave because her dad was dominant.

"Marry your dad then".

Man, I went through the same thing. My girl hasn't done the same type of shit as yours has but its still so hard not to think about. Its hard not to constantly think about her in those situations and it really gets under your skin.

I personally couldnt handle it and had to break up with her. There's always someone else dude.

>..what do i do???

Dump her. Who needs to date the town pump? Find another cunt.

I don't take anyone seriously that calls someone a stupid nigger and then proceeds to defend a slut.

yeah shes done ALOT of stuff and i try not to think of it but it pops into my head sometimes like her being some dudes slut

>he used a condom!

kek'd

just curious, have you guys had a lot of previous sexual partners?

kind of a same thing going on as well

You can either get over her past or go on. Simple as that. If you love her you can probably make it work but if you're early on and definitely not okay just cut it off. (I personally wouldn't be okay with that but it's you and her after all)

Don't listen to these cucks who've never dated and stick to the first fat bitch that shows them love, dump that bitch she sounds nasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw

Don't be a fucking moron.

i haven't really but shes up to 9

thats not her fault.
sounds like an asshole who talks shit is getting under your skin. instead of manning up and going over there and talking to him, you let it get to you so you point your anger at someone who is more vulnerable than you.

I tried mediating and all types of shit to try and get it out of my head but for real its just so hard to get rid of. I can't promise that it ever goes away with time. its all about how much you're willing to take and whether you can live with this shit in your head or not.

If anything, it teaches you to never dig into your partner's past. More often than not, nothing good comes out of it

My ex was my first time and she was up to 5

>upset about single digits.
you guys dont get any often, do you?

Herpes doesn't though.

>almost got quints
>probably also upset about single digits now

Keep her and talk to her about it..don't fuck this up. Girls think of sex differently, it's a lot easier for them so they feel it's normal

kek

Dump her, fuck a bunch of whores and become as undesirable as her, get back with her. Duh

I did something similar a few years.

She just started crying after i said i don't date mudsharks. Apparently I was the third guy to do that to her.

yeah i mean it doesn't happen often but i do think about it sometimes some of the things are hard to forget

What she did in the past doesn't matter as long as she is clean. Dating someone who hasn't done shit and is basically a virgin is no fun.

I don't take anyone serious that dates a slut, gets butthurt because they're a slut then bitches on Sup Forums wanting advise about dating a slut. All the yesterdays are gone man move forward.

yeah shes clean just has done alot of questionable stuff but you're right about that last part shes incredible in bed