My wife is a sailor and is about to be deployed for four months on a coast guard cutter...

My wife is a sailor and is about to be deployed for four months on a coast guard cutter. Chances she'll cheat from other sailors/coasters.Pic related

better start dumping her pics now, then

>wife already 100% seamen.
>worried about a few more drops over the next few months.

I like it user. Let her do her thing; its hot.

Just think, while you're at home doing whatever you do, your cute little wife is bent over a chair on a boat taking a pounding from a coworker of hers. The motion of the ocean makin it hard for him to really get good leverage on her, but he still has his cock deep in her married cunt and she's moaning while he deep strokes her.

Finally he releases and fills her with his cum and she drops to her knees to clean him off before he has to go back out on deck.

And that's just on the first day...

Yea, id just like someone with some real world experience to chime in.

Experience with what? Hotwifing?

If so, then someone just did OP

Nah, I mean that's scenario is kinda hot, but looking for more around someone who has actually deployed under those conditions and can give me some real world insight

Kek

What kind of advice are you looking for? It seemed like you were pretty resigned to it.

Let me ask you this: why do you believe she will cheat? Is she sex hungry normally? Does she seem like the kind of person that can't go two months without fucking the nearest dick? Are you willing to cheat on her because of this fear you have that she would you? If so, do you think you might be projecting some of your insecurities?

Cmon user give me some shit to work with and we can talk about it

The scenario is simple. Her pussy is going to get filled with cock daily.

Either accept it or not.
Personally you should fuck everything that walks while she's gone.

Dude, I don't know what to tell you. But she's gonna be stuck on a boat with 90 percent males for a long time, probably bored out of her mind. I'd drop her as fast as I can. Say some Bullshit about distance and all that and move on.

This is just you trying to justify cheating while she's gone, isn't it OP?

Who is it you want to cheat on her with?

Active navy, dunno bout coast guard but fraternization is zero tolerance along with sexual assault. Just deal, if she loves you, no cheating. Simple.

Nah, I'm not trying to cheat while she's gone. She's a super hot little blonde and I know she gets hit on (it's the military). She's never been a cheater but our relationship has been rocky. She's gone on one deployment already and swears nothing happened on that one.

She's a military chick. She's not loyal.

I was in the sandbox for 11 months and it was my girl back home who cheated, not me. If you can handle, no big deal, if not, do something about it. Really simple.

Air force is the same way, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

>wife is about to be a blowup doll for 50 men
>wat do

>have her keep a diary or email you stories
>poast them in cuck threads
>be Sup Forums famous
>proffit

Btw if anyone wants to chime in with their own stories or pictures of wives/husbands feel free.

Op here, here's wife's ass

Have her make them pay and split the whoremoney.

You need to just accept it, when I was in Iraq, my wife just did what she wanted...

Sorry man but she almost certainly will. I'm in the navy and have seen this shit OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Here is some advice my fucking salty 22 year still married chief gave us. Dont ask questions if you might not like the answers too them. It seems ridiculous but he is still happily married after numerous combat deployments where he had almost no contact with his wife.

Yea, but she's not statistically a cheater (she's never cheated in a relationship) and she's honest (we have an ok relationship other than some things we need to work through) if there's any femanons or prior service wooks I'd like your insight as well

>Your wife is going to be at sea on a ship with a hundred guys for four months

I think you already know whats gonna happen

Her brother

Dude, she'll justify it to herself why she deserves to or why you deserve it to happen to you... it's woman logic, "just BC I sleep with someone doesn't mean I don't love my hubby more than this guy, it's just about sex with this guy" and boom you're cucked... it happened to me like that, I was gone for literally a month into my last tour and she was already gettin some... she was honest with me but it didn't stop and it wasn't just one

Statistically im not a millionaire. Can it happen tomorrow? Yep. Will it? There's a chance. Would i tell my wife? Not a chance in hell

What cutter, what rate is she.
Also mist coastie are whores.
>I'm an a school instructor

Most*

I'd rather not go into too many specifics with what cutter, she was only gone a month and a half though. Got drunk a couple times at port. We were rocky then too but I believe she was loyal

What cutter is she on? If it's a 378 her pussy will be daily fuck meat

Is she going to JIATF south? Or west? Her ass will be at a resort drinking rum taking negro cock by the mile. I've seen it.

Luckily don't have real experience on this, but a friend of mine is studying to be a sea captain in a few years.

This counts for the sailors too, but definitely the captain; most if not all women on the ship (crew) have sex. Regardless of being in a relationship or not, months away from their partner in a tin can will result in this.

I knew an officer in the CG who fucked 2 enlisted guys at a hotel in key west. They took pics and all got caught. Careers were ended.

Op, this is about to be your wife in the cutters aux spaces

Active duty navy here. Coast gourd cutters are pretty small, with rather short deployments in Comparison. If she can flick the bean regularly she should be fine, but "ship boos" are a real thing. Sneaking off into fan rooms and broom closets and shit. But the risks outweigh the benefits. Especially because cheating on a spouse is punishable under the UCMJ and can lead to strict non judicial punishments, if not separation. Because if you can't trust someone to be faithful to their spouse, how can you trust them with the lives of their shipmates or the citizens they're protecting. Not counting the millions of dollars of equipment

Op here again, yea so thanks for the insight guys, keep it coming, I'm going to ask her when she gets home about stuff in this thread lol

I can confirm.

Alright, for starters when we were deployed out by China, men and women were completely separated by housing, men not allowed in womens' rooms and viceversa. Is there a possibility she'll bang someone? You'd need excellent timing, a few other people in on it with you, and to know where the captain and whatnot are on the ship. If you're caught past curfew it's never fun.

Moral of the story, he better be a minuteman and she's gotta pick a damn good hiding spot. Possible, but unlikely.

>ship boos
I miss mine....

You realize that she's going to fuck other dudes on her ship, right? I was in the Navy and believe me when I say, every "taken", or "married" person, female, or male is in a relationship ONLY while at home port.

Sorry, bro, but it's something you're going to have to get used to, or pretend it's not true.

Lol ship boos? I'll call her that while I'm plowing her doggybstyle tnite

Is she deck, engineering or support?
This will make a difference in how she deals with men.
In my experience the engineering females are very faithful. Exept DCS ....I know a complete prostitute who slurps jizz from any source she can while underway

So from the replies I'm getting she'll either be getting railed out by 6 guys every day or she'll be faithful, no inbetween

Would it kill you to link posts. If you can't figure out 4chins, you can't expect your wife to not get her pretty little holes shanked

Support

if that's your cock then can you blame her if she finds a decent sized one or more to play with while she's away?

Pretty much

No. In every case I've seen underway most ppl only have one special freind. Kinda like a boat wife. Rarely do people fuck everyone. It makes jelious shipmtes, and that causes snitch ing and fighting over pussy. So in short she Wil only fuck one guy other than you

God damn blue falcons snitching like no tomorrow cuz they can't get no strange

I was the cook on a 378. The mess deck and galley here ALL the gossip at midrats. Plus girls would come chat with me just to eat cookies at night

Yup. Pussy is that powerful. It's fucking sad.

Pls explain to a nonsailoranon in detail with examples please

Is she an sk? And her initials mb?

This was what her cutter looked like

In the coast guard the ships are referred to by the size in feet. So a 378 is one of our biggest ships, or cutters as we say. The bigger the ship the longer and more stressful the deployment. .ie more trouble

Nah she's a linguist

Ship wife, base wife, work wife. All the same. She will cling on to someone that makes her comfortable. And yes. She will have sex with him. A different guy daily? Probably not. One guy for the 4 months? 99% chance.

That's the old hamilton, a 378.

We don't have linguists. Is she in another branch ? Deploying with us? Cus they are extra hoe.....

What does her pussy look like ? Wrecked or still tight ?

I 2nd this, pls show her spread eagle

She's navy

How's office life today CGIS?

Yea, we would bring them all the time. All 3 girls that worked with the IS staff got there little coochie popped by the boat studs.

/thread

Good stuff, thanks man. When you deploy?

Sorry to tell you this man... Navy chicks are bigger sluts than Air Force chicks.
I was deployed to Saudi Arabia 3 times in the Air Force.
I fucked so many married chicks when I was there. I was married too, btw, so it was totally no strings attached stuff.
I almost got into trouble a few times since it is against military law to cheat on your souse.
In the 6 months I was there, I would say I fucked at least 10 different married women.
One even tried to get me to leave my wife and she wanted to leave her man.
I did leave my wife, but that was because she was bat shit crazy.

When'd you deploy? Can you elaborate?

I got my dick sucked every morning in dry stores by two other guys when we mess cooked.
Actual sailor fag btw.
Nobody suspected a thing

Oh and I ate all the good pop tarts and ice cream bars

Lmao

Here's the really fucked up part, bro. More than likely, she's going to do all sorts of kinky shit with some guy, because being underway while fucking your fling probes to be much more uninhibited than being at home. Bitches in the fleet are fucking freaks in the sack, because they don't feel comfortable doing the same shit at home.

Getthelube.com

What the fuck is this cancer?

Op here, I appreciate all the feedback. I'll bring up this thread to her when she comes home from work. If there's anything else anyone wants to contribute that'd be awesome. Real life scenarios/points/as long as they're semi logical are welcome

Wtf ...don't tell her shit you fucking moron

>sailor
>deployed
>coast guard cutter

Holy kek! implying Coast Guard deployed and are sailors. My sides are iin orbit. Coast Guard are just as bad as regular military dependapotamus'.

True sailors are US Navy, gtfo with the puddle bullshit.

lol I'm trackin

Why so she knows how insecure you are? You will expose your weakness and she will be disgusted and leave your ass.

Press F to pay respects to op's marrage

Go back to barracks duty...

>Go back to barracks duty...

And what she wanted wuz Tyrone's 13" dick in her ass.

Some more real life input (works where are you? ) would be welcome. I'm guess I'm coming off as insecure but I'm more curious as what goes on

*wooks

She won't bang outside her race... not to mention I know all of the guys she did it with so trying to shame me like that won't work...

And you were just cool with that? Like, you're risking your life and might be getting killed but she's concentrating on getting strange dicks in her cunt? God you know, I feel really bad for myself for being single sometimes, but it's shit like this that makes me glad that I have commitment issues and stay away from relationships. This shit is why.

Honestly I should've known it prior to marriage BC she's a freak... it sounds like a humble brag but she couldn't keep my dick out of her when we were dating so I should've know she was gonna be a huge slut when I was gone... she still fucks me all the time, now I just have to deal with her banging other dudes all the time... honestly I'm ok with it BC it gets old having to fuck all the time, the drop of a hat makes her horny, she's literally nuts

Well it sounds like you've at least discussed it together. Better than her lying behind your heroic hardworking back like a total bitch. Still she should have more fucking respect.

I mean yeah I guess... if I told her to stop, I doubt she would... it used to be she had to ask permission and that turned into she just had to tell me to she just does what she wants... I've asked that she not fuck anyone from my family or and of my best friends and even then it's hard to control her... she's pretty good looking and it's cool when she "accidentally" walks out naked in front of my friends and all that but sometimes I get tired of how much she fucks

To add to this, I used to not believe in sex addicts, like I justthought people had an excuse for being horny but no, she is literally addicted to sex...

Post some, if your friends and family already got a piece, share with the rest of the class. She's already serving up that pussy to everyone on a platter