Post films that are CRIMINALLY underrated

Post films that are CRIMINALLY underrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WvKbnYtcXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good thread and good start op

Dadfilm general?

How the fuck is Apocalypto a "dadfilm"? It's a fucking amazing film. I think it's the best film I've seen in the last 10 years (by the way I watched it in 2014, not 2006)

Apocalypto is pretty good but it's not THAT great.

The assassination of jesse james

Not the guy you replied to but my dad loves this film for some reason.

i wouldn't quite say best of the last 10 years (its up there though) but yea, that other guy is a retard.. i think it would very, very interesting to see what would have happened if the timing of braveheart and apocalypto were switched, or if apocalypto were directed by a less controversial director. suspect it would be a widely acclaimed masterpiece with 88-92/8.5ish on reddittomatoes and would be on tons of lists. oh well.

here's another criminally underrated movie imo..

its dad/10

This movie is on my list of movies with 10/10 photography

It's dad in the sense that it's a violent film so will appeal more to men, and also in the sense that today's young "men" are complete and utter faggots lacking testosterone

Yup I think people just hated on it because "MERRGH MUH ANTI-SEMITISM". I mean look at this for fuck's sake.

how fucking underage do you have to be to call something from 1980+ a "dadfilm"

Nacho Libre is such a terribly underrated film. Even if you don't like the humor, his determination to become a hit in the ring was so inspiring.

you two don't know what underrated means or?
Both are critically acclaimed and have very high ratings on all sites. Maybe underappreciated but not underrated.

Best comedy of the past ten years

>strange days
I saw it and enjoyed it as a kid, but rewatching the trailer now I don't know man, those dialogs make my face look like I'm sucking lemons.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WvKbnYtcXU

this is overhated not underrated you douchebag

>The Last Samurai
>bbbbbut muh last samurai was white
>you missed the point bitch, the last samurai was Katsumoto
quality movie with a great end scene. Tom Cruise killed it.

I fucking love hot rod. Ive watched it at least a dozen times with my dad.

YOU
ARE
A
FAGGOT

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Reccomend me a underrated film thats on netflix and I will watch it, right now

Someone reccomended The Man from Nowhere last night and it was top notch Koreancore so im open to anything

Sure on here people respect it, but on reddit and places with impressionable teenagers it gets so much shit. They love to repeat the dances with wolves meme even though they never seen it, they forget the pure kino ectasy in the cinema and cry POCHONTAS for upvotes.

>people here respect it
lololololololol

It is good only from the technical aspect, unbelievably forgettable. To think it's underrated is stupid

Timbuktu
This is really beautiful though...subtle, great performances and feels.

Hey neo friends

This was actually a rather solid navalkino, I was positively surprised.

>lolololololol

Why did Sup Forums become so reddit

'tis more than just a meme...

I almost watched this the other day. I still could but I only have a phone.

I guess the "men" part is right if Apacalypto in any way can be labeled a dadfilm. I would think shit like fight club and bond movies and other "bad-ass dudes" films are dadfilms. To describe Apocalyto that way is kinda out of place.

No I'm sorry, while I am never to judge others opinions, this one is worthy of judgement. No way on earth can this be considered underated.

Considered to be one of the best of all time, so not getting your point.

should be 85+, is 61.
fucking n-god haters

jajakjja nice meme xd

watch it on a decent screen with good sound, preferably at night.

part of why i think its underrated is because the pacing and bigelows adventures with the camera add to the immersion and work with the movies ideas, and i imagine a lot of that would be lost on a phone..

looks good, will watch.

Oh yes, The Fall!
made me cry/10

would watch again

this fucking thing, I thought ill hate it cuz I dont like the actors very much, the colors and everything seemed weird but this was a fucking super fun, light comedy movie without anything forced with usual love story etc. i was amzed.

Samurai is also plural. The title refers to the end of the samurai era.

I fucking loved Nacho libre even tho noone else I know liked it. Great Movie.

I'm kind of glad Nightcrawler flies under the radar, it's not something I want normies to cling on to

Darjeeling Limited, very comfy.

It's a vehement critic/satire of modern work-related optimism and "can do" attitude used to deceive people while you fuck everyone behind their backs.
Nightcrawler MC was a true modern American hero, can't show that while blue-pilling the goys.

its the road warrior but in the water, I don't get the hate.

I got that point perfectly well when watching the movie, it's just so stupid that some mandatory american has to be there in the first place. Why do we have to watch Tom Cruise go through his weaboo phase?

if everybody calls a movie underrated its not really underrated

Tbh westerners were very involved with Japan at the time the film took place. Tom Cruise serves as a stand in for the audience. Like him, we are unaccustomed to this strange culture within a broader, strange society.

Very dieselpunk (I think) and straight from the golden age of comics and pulp magazines.
Little scene I liked was the close up of the office door that looked like something from a Superman cartoon in the 40s.

Me neither