It's a House ignores basic hygiene procedures by using his cane to move objects and people in a sterile room episode

>it's a House ignores basic hygiene procedures by using his cane to move objects and people in a sterile room episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ypiLkmOK_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

name 1 (one) episode that did this

>its a let skip a basic bloodtest that would have a solved the case in less than one hour episode

>it's a patient lies about a minor detail in his life that would have helped solve the case in the first 10 minutes episode

>it's a house uses knowledge completely outside the realms of medicine to solve the case

>its a house and wilson being chummy episode

>it's a fantastic episode

>it's a Chase episode

>it's a house suffers from crippling depression and is unable to connect to people episode

yall member the episode where the dude's nutsack exploded? that was fuckn crayfish nigga

>it's a Wilson POV episode

Wilsons cancer Ep was one of the best eps

Those are the best.
>Wilson kidnapping House's guitar
GOAT

>its a "house figured out that his patient was molested by his dad only after noticing the dad had a very subtle limp that house immediately saw as a side-effect of an std"

I love this show, but some of the cases were just rushed

I actually think this is every doctors visit, and doctors just give up.

>have you been eating healthy lately?

>300 lb hambeast
>I always eat healthy

House season 5 was legit but everything else was meh

>it's a Taub has sex with attractive women despite being an ugly, balding, jewish manlet because he's the show writers self-insert episode

I think that if your life's at stake you will confess even jerking off to your sister right in front on her if that would help save your life.

what kind of fucked up disease you'd get from doing that anyway?

Wasn't that entire episode an halluciation? Or am I thinking of another one? House hallucinated a lot in the middle part of the series.

>It's Chase killing dictator and Morrison dumping him for that episode

She didn't break up with him because he killed someone, she broke up because he felt no remorse about it and was basically becoming House.

>Cane?

No, that was that episode.
Scrotums exceedingly rarely (as in, never) explode, especially in such a spectacular fashion as it did in that episode which lead to House realising he was in a coma.

> its a house picks on taub for an hour episode

>It's a writer bases the episode on a diagnosis quiz column in JAMA so my dad knows the diagnosis in the first five minutes and spends the rest of the episode loudly wondering why they're torturing the patient with unnecessary procedures that don't fit the symptoms.

Really can't watch the show with a real doctor.

>It's a Chase stick his tongue in a cunny's mouth and gets away with it episode

Just finished series 1. Does the series stay this good or deteriorate. It's a 9/10 atm

People get themselves killed all the time out of politeness.

>Its a it really was lupus episode

Season 6-7 might be a stretch but the show is generally 8/10 in the entirety of the shows history.

Comfy/10 continue watching.

>its a dad rapes his model daughter and she liked it episode

It's the episode house finally shoves he'd dick inside he's boss episode

>its a someone says its lupus but House screams at them "ITS NOT LUPUS" episode

>It's a someone call's house and asshole and he just stares indifferently episode

Pain?

>its a house lets a dad get cucked and makes him believe his baby is basically jesus episode

>it's a get me an MRI, CAT scan, liver biopsy, and start him on broad spectrum antibiotics episode

>its a the team miraculously breaks into the dying patient's home without the cops being called to arrest them for breaking and entering episode

I think they got jailed like twice for it

>it's a quads episode

So, every episode?

>it's a House giving Wilson speed scene

Holy shit that had me in stitches.

>i'm not on anti-depressants, i'm on speeeeeeeed

>its a house does too much Vicodin and Wilson and cuddy wonder if it is affecting his judgment episode

>It's a Foreman is a nigger episode

Its a Cameron breaks up with Chase episode because he saved thousands of lives after telling him she would always love and stick together with him 2 weeks ago.

>its a house rifles through cuddy's panty drawer episode

>it's a house refuses gender reassignment surgery to a tranny, saying that there's no scientific data that it helps with dysphoria or decreases suicide rates
really makes you think

He's a rich doctor.

>it's a house in the psych ward episode
>it's a house argues with his therapist episode

You'd be amazed how casually you can excuse a cough or minor cold while at the doctor's.

>Ywn have a bro like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2ypiLkmOK_Q

>it's a house commits a felony while driving under the influence that would have landed any other person in prison, let alone the loss of a medical license; but he's special and needs to solve this case episode

>House: Foreman, you gotta steal this thing for me!
>Foreman: Oh, let me ring up one of the homies.
That part had me dying lol.
They would never get away with this in current year.

Yeah, I keep forgetting all of the main characters are rich. House probably is a millionaire.

>foreman was hired cuz he's black
>cameron was hired cuz she's young and hot
>chase was hired cuz his dad paid for it

loving every laugh

He kept making those racist/sexist jokes till the end of the series which was in like 2014. I think they would be fine.

>it's a Cuddy and staff tell House he's wrong about his diagnosis episode even though they always acknowlege that he is one of the best at making diagnoses in the country and is almost never wrong episode

He's actually one of the best in the world. But the reason they don't let him do whatever he wants is because he has let a lot of people die by being reckless in the past.

They do acknowledge that though, especially Cuddy and Chase. They tend to have a "shrug mentality" about it, a resignation. They disagree but have accepted that when in doubt, House is probably right.

Why did the writers keep Cameron past season 3?

>tfw no episode where House juggles 3 cases at once

Its the one thing that was missing during season 4 and 5. It would've been great to see 4man, 13, Taub, Kutner, Chase and Cameron work on them together

I guess simply have her leave the team wouldnt make it for a good character ending, specially if they originally wanted Chase to return. I liked how they handled their arc.

What really bothered me is that when Chase returned they started painting him as some godlike surgeon, when this was never mentioned in past seasons.

Also,

OFFICIAL TEAM DOCTORS POWER RANKINGS:

Chase
Kutner
Amber
Cameron
Foreman
Chink Doc
Masters

OFFICIAL BEST TEAM COMPOSITION:
Chase
Kutner
Taub

>OFFICIAL
>Amber

Nigga what

Chase did nothing wrong

>it's a morons-only day at the clinic episode

though some of the best keks came from that

Chase was already godlike from the start of the show. If I remember correctly he was 25 in the first season, and he already had his speciality trainings complete. He ain't no Grey's Anatomy intern

>it's a Cameron is objectively the best girl in the entire series episode

Thirteen a shit

This.

that's the whole point

Post the webm where the kid grabs her fucking sweet ass.

>it's a vogler did nothing wrong episode

I like her outfits in the later seasons
Hair should have stayed dark or made jet black though

Did you know that Chase gets more correct diagnoses than any other side-character throughout the series? Despite him being considered the weakest doctor on every different team he was on.

>GIVE HIM STEROIDS
>OH NO THE CANCER EXPLODED
>CIRRHOSIS TOO? THE PATIENT NOW HAS 48 HOURS TO LIVE. A TRANSPLANT WILL ONLY BUY US TIME AND HIS IMMUNE SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK FROM RADIATION THERAPY
>oh it was just exotic parasites
Every single episode.

>le house always wins xDDD the series
>gee look how smart power fantasy this one guy is, nobody could work without him xDDD
>le quirky sarcastic jew ""humor""
when did you realize you have a shit taste in tv?

Chase was GOAT

13, as much as I loved her, was a horrible diagnostician

>Despite him being considered the weakest doctor on every different team he was on.

No. It was only Foreman that was smarter than him pleb

>midway through the episode
>lets call in Wilson

Every time

He was always portrayed as being a bit dim. They're all obviously super smart.

In s1 when Vogler pressures House to sack one of the team, House chooses Chase.

she looked great in the first 2 seasons and got really mediocre past season 3

It's been a while since I watched the last season and I can't remember everything, but how could House possibly ride off into the sunset with Wilson and not have a massive void in his life after giving up medicine? What would he do after Wilson died? The finale felt like an ending for Wilson rather than House, who is obsessed with his work and can't live without it.

>What would he do after Wilson died?
OD on vicodin.

It never bothered me that the show was formulaic. I can understand it pissing off casual watchers who get sick of the repetitiveness and can't understand the acclaim, but it was really about the characters and that was the show's strength.

Chase was baby-boy then, he grew up into a stone cold killer by the end - he replaced House. And he wasn't as lame as Foreman.

>It's a House discovers the true diagnosis in an epiphany like fashion during a seemingly unrelated clinic or Wilson scene episode

that's every procedural ever

>it's a House calling Foreman everything but a nigger series

who is this sperm wyrm

Because the audience had a really good response to the original team so they kept them in to keep the old fans around.

>no remorse

What is sleepless nights?
What is having traumatic flashbacks just by seeing the room he was in?
What is getting shitfaced at a bar?
What is feeling the need to drive hours out of his way to tell a patients family the status of his surgery?
What is going to confession?

Yeah but characters like House and Wilson are better than the characters you find in your average procedural.

That's what allowed it to go for 8 seasons. Hugh Laurie was being paid 700k per episode by the end.

House had next to no respect for chase in the first 3 seasons. Chase grew immensely later on tho and earned it.

Chase was way ahead of the game, not only had he become more accomplished, even at end of the series when the doctor he is helping him was giving him shit for not acting on his abilities, was a great episode.

Chase knew House would figure a way out of his mess and basically went surfing till House figured it out. He's just like fuck my career for a few years, who cares.

I made fun of this as well but the shows not really about the medicine, thats just the excuse for these people to be in the same building and interact

>she broke up because he felt no remorse about it and was basically becoming House.

...who she was also in love with.

At end of season 3 when he fired Chase, he did it because he knew Chase would never leave which is why Cameron called him the puppy 'dog' because he was never going anywhere so only way House was going to get space he wanted was to fire him.

Contrast to episode where he recovering from being stabbed.

Actually she left him because he wasn't willing to move away with her and leave house's team.

But Foreman was the worst doctor, tried to be House 2 times and failed.

>chase kills an african dictator episode

>it's an everyone calls house an ass episode because they can't get away with using any other swear