So you're into black chicks huh?

So you're into black chicks huh?

Have you ever considered; if you ended up getting a black chick pregnant, that you would have a nignog kid?

Maybe you could handle having a black daughter (considering that you are into black chicks), but how would you feel having a nigger for a son? YOUR SON - A NIGGER, would you actually want that?

>So you're into black chicks huh?

I don't fuck outside my own species.

all the more incentive to get with one

just bleach their skin white if the coin flip gives you a niggerbaby

this is what your in for. your nigger kid and his black "homies" monkey-ing up your house after school

I possibly have a half black daughter. Never bothered finding out. Her and her mother seem happy so idc.

I don't want kids, i prefer focus in my career than raise a children so doesn't matter.

You sound like a fag

Good luck changing diapers while I enjoy life.

Was kind of inferred that having the kid would be unintentional. Unless you are going full virgin

Luckily they're used to not having a father.

>Good luck changing diapers while I enjoy dick.

ftfy

I'm black and even I don't like black girls. Or any blacks for that matter. I hate being associated with niggers. If I have any kids I'm going to make sure they never turn out to be niggers.

vasectomy

works too

No, because I'm racist and think they are sub-human garbage that should be exterminated.

Well, if he's getting properly educated then why not ? Seems like a pretty effective way of turning them into decent people

I'd make him be a pro athlete.
Then when he's accepting his MVP
Trophy hell be like "if like to thank my dad for always pushing me"
And I'll drive off in my lambo with 2 of my sons high school hoes.

Your argument is invalid

I'm pretty sure I saw a movie with the same premise

You make a good point, user. It would be fun to fuck a negress, but to actually become father to a nigger, and then to have to nig out and abandon him, that would be way too much like becoming a nigger myself.

So you're saying that you personally have half the genetics to provide to make a top athlete? Considering that you are on Sup Forums ,that's probably not the case

>fathers black child
>abandons family
>phew, close call
exactly like a nigger

Someone finally gets it

Mixed kids are the most beautiful in the world, would prefer them over all white ones. I think nowadays, when almost everybody is possible to travel all the world we have the obligation to mix again what was separated for such a long time.

I mean if he's a fat lazy bastards like we all on here are, it doesn't in no way mean his genes are rotten. It just means he's a lazy fat bastard.

What these right wing isolationists fail to realize, is that gene diversity is a good thing. Just look at what happened to Britons due to isolation.

Let's start with your premise that mixed kids are the most beautiful. In fact, white kids and white asian mixes are the most beautiful. So pure white and HAPA girls are best girls. But beyond that, it's diminishing returns all the way down, and no one claims mixing, say, aborigines and africans produces anything but devolution.

They built the greatest, most expansive empire in human history?

Are you really fucking telling me you want to have sex for the sole purpose of procreation, you piece of shit?

Britons didn't build the USA, m8. In fact they tried to demolish it multiple times.

The sun never set on the British Empire, until it embraced the darkies.

I'd rather a half black son than a half Asian honestly, they're just too feminine

You mean until it became isolationist, kinda like what the USA is doing today. We all know how that worked out for the Britons.

and your credit restored

Unless you're into traps and incest. Honestly it's probably the easiest having a little bigger girl. No need to keep constant watch and worry over her, because none wants her. On the other, small delicious porcelain skinned blond loli...hmmmmm

cuck .....no worries its cumming

Of course, i want to fuck interracial for fun too, but making a baby was the original topic...

Never recognized anyone on the chans before I saw the two Williams cousins in this picture. Damn.

*blocks your path*

"you say something bro?"

I don't think half Asians are especially fem, and tbh, Asians do better on every intelligence test than whites, whereas negroes are always scraping the bottom of the barrel with their scores. So breeding with an Asian is more likely to be an upgrade.

He's still a submissive fuck and I could throat fuck him easily

I love black women although my 6 year relationship with a Ghanaian has gone stale.

You think Keanu Reeves is feminine? Are you actually unironically retarded?

Such low tier effort, I'm a cuck cause i don't want a half Asian kid?

YES...cook me some rice and summon your sister faggot

Dude he's like 1/100 Chinese and he still looks like he like to dress like a little sissy girl in his spare time

Asians only do better when it's modernized regions taking the tests. I would love to see inner Mongolian's scores or Gansu's scores.

Keanu Reeves Grandmother is Chinese he isn't half Chinese.

>wanting nigger son just like your GF/Waifu

If you are white and have a sex with black woman, then you will have a white baby automatic.

Asians in America kick the shit out of niggers in America, though.
Nigs have all the advantages of living in the 1st world but perform on academic exams like 3rd world famine victims.

Yea if she's black our kid will be half black

The baby would be just as white as it is black.

false. you will have a mulatto.
then, you will be grandfather to the dreaded quadroon.
and later, great grandsire to the tragic octoroon.
generations will curse your name.

son you are dumb
>sex with a nigger $100 at most
> out $100 and a condom definitely

Well yeah, because they're niggers. They don't value education and are more prone towards violence.

Believe it or not, blacks don't get along with the mixed ones as much as you'd think, especially if the mixed ones are raised culturally white.

This coming from 100% white that got with a 50% black, 25% native american, 25% white chick. She hated niggers.

>bro science

This is why I fuck negro trannies

You mean you let them fuck you

What's the point of having sex with a tranny if you aren't going to let them stick it in your ass?

None at all. Which is why I pointed it out.

gaaaay

C'mon, you're not gonna trust your bro?

/thread

I kek'd

Maybe you should kill yourself then

ah men

I like sucking their hot little cocks before I spread their bubble butts, eating out their holes while jerking their cocks, then pushing mine up them and spending my load inside them, no condom.

Same. I mean, I'm not full nigger, but even being a halfbreed disgusts me.

Hey if we're just making shit up, my ideal would be to marry a racist white or latina woman who would invite asian and black women over to watch me fuck them

I like to colonise them.

This is such a dumb thread there's such an easy strat for this
1) smash black girl
2) bust in her puss
3) If she's prego, say you want to see her again, a couple months into the pregnancy
4) dragon punch her in the uterus
5) eat the discharge
6) become black
7) ???
8) profit

>>Listening to Sup Forums this much

Good. Are you still dating?

>I'm black and if I have any kids...sure to...turn out to be niggers.

>thinking the niggers are people
Hmm, are you a nigger?

I am actually? So what. I don't even like white girls but I'll dump my load in one just to make you mad.

>Trump is a weeb
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Ay YO, POPS itz coo, deeze my homiez. Dey aight, we jus havin' a couple 'yo beers from da fridge. Don worry tho we hit 'chu back up tho, they good for it, u kno?

kek'd

Lets compare the percentage of blacks who become wealthy athletes and the other 95% who become broke gang banging nigs. Your argument is invalid.

My boys are half black and they're awesome.

How much do you want for one?

half black equals nigger
your kids corrupted blood means they are porch monkeys
good job dooming these poisoned seeds to a sorrowful life

So how are you gonna "hide yo kids, hide yo wife" from yo kids and wife?

Kek

Not gonna lie... Kinda hot.

The pregnant women, not the boy. I'm not Catholic.

guess that works, what if you changed your mind after you got your shit together though

Make me mad? I'm not some retarded Sup Forumsock. I'm just saying that niggers are awful. I live in a neighborhood with 3 black families out of 30 total families here. I have literally 0 problem with them because they aren't a group of shitslinging baboons. Hell my twin brother is dating one of them right now.

Chances are pretty small assuming you use a condom and pull out, even if you got unlucky you'd it'd still only be 50% chance of havin a thug

That's just fine. Look how happy those kids look. Have you ever felt that happy? Do you even know what that sensation actually feels like? Or is it one more or less continuous mild feeling of discomfort?

>how would you feel having a nigger for a son?
fuck off, racist piece of shit.

your attitude dictates how you treat his kids. face up to your blatant racism and try to evolve a bit.

The only piece of shit here, would be the skin-skin kids

What do you know about Bane?

considering most of the issue with black kids is based around the wealth of the parents and focus on education...
i'd raise him like a white kid and he'd get picked on in school, sure, but be plenty successful

and if i see him anywhere near a gang or a bad group of kids I'll beat his ass till its up his nose

I've never fucked a black chick, but I'd really like to. Not averse to the idea of having mixed babies.