Who actually buys this shit? I feel sorry for people who think this actually edible...

Who actually buys this shit? I feel sorry for people who think this actually edible. The fact that it cost less than a dollar should make it obvious it taste worse than dog food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zNoxjUUyec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody actually wants to eat it. Its for college students. Its a cheap meal

>Who actually buys this shit
Poorfags.
>I feel sorry for people who think this actually edible
You should. You could be one too someday.
>The fact that it cost less than a dollar should make it obvious it taste worse than dog food
It's pretty obvious.

I eat worse than that...

stop caring what others do you fucking pedo! go fuck your mother

my dogs wont even eat that shit,
and one of them actually used to eat his own shit.

I take it you've never fallen on hard times?

I don't know who buys them, but I can't keep the shit in stock. They come in, and they're sold out before the next truck shows up a couple days later.

creepy basement dweller! get a job

>Telling someone to get a job on Sup Forums
>While roaming Sup Forums themselves

I do sometimes. The ones that are just noodles arent too bad

I ate that when I was poor and homeless. Kill ur self.

They taste fine to me.

You are aware people will like things you don't like, right OP? You're not so fraught with autism you can't come to terms with that?

find me that for under a dollar you faggot

It's actually really good. Even if you aren't broke it's good. Great alternative to Ramen noodles. We eat them on base sometimes

I went into Publix on Sunday. Fags collecting money for soccer. "OMG HE TOOK THE 20 DOLLARS THAT'S NOT FAIR THAT WAS MINE"...literally a homeless family with a 3 year old a couple hundred feet away behind a mcdonalds lol

I lol'd

Usually dumb people who can't cook or people with not much free time buy this stuff. Lots of poor people try to make the excuse that it's cheaper to live off of shit like your pic, but in reality buying fresh stuff is cheaper. I mean shit, Meat and 3veg is a staple, healthy, cheap dinner that takes almost no time to prepare.

Do Americans have Home Ec in school?

if you went through the trouble to make this thread, apparently you eat it poorfag.

Poor people families that get lots of frozen food, grownup latchkey kids, and the typical 20s something person thats moved out, only making enough to get by, and never learned to cook.

they teach you how to cook in school, as do good parents. I don't get people that don't know how to cook at least basic food. Steaming some veges and putting a steak/porkchop/chickenbreast on a grill isn't really that hard. Neither is boiling pasta and adding some sauce and meat to it.

poor people cook their own food

We do but that's a woman's class. I would rather eat like a hobo or figure out how to cook myself, then get bullied throughout highschool for carrying around a fake baby doll that cries in the middle of class.

Bullshit
>dollar tv dinner
>5 dollars for lettuce
I can buy 5 of those shit TV dinners or a fucking head of lettuce. I think I'm going with 5 shit meals compared to eating lettuce. Eating healthy does cost more than eating shit

banquet's better than that disgusting marie calendar's/boston market trash for rats who have burned their tastebuds out from a lifetime of chain smoking cigarettes

these are probably my favorite banquet meals

People are growing up dumber and have gotten used to bland crappy food because they grew up on it along with fast food. If you look at younger families they eat out a lot, buy ready made meals, easy to prepare things, or frozen ones sometimes.

>Get off work after 16 hour shift
>Throw shitty cheap microwave meal in so I can eat within 6 minutes
>6 hour a day desk job or no work faggots tell me I'm just too lazy to cook

Grew up on these in the 70s before they went to shit. Miss them.

If you ever fall on hard times you'll be glad they are there, though. You can't make it yourself that cheap, be assured of that.

They are edible.

The ironic thing is that they all think they're such good chefs when they are following directions on a box/some shitty internet recipe and they didn't even graduate culinary school.
I've been cooking since I was fucking 12.
Come back when you've learned how to make your own sauces and spices. Fucking plebs.
Oh by the way I eat this shit too because not everybody has the fucking time to cook a thanksgiving roast everyfuckingday.

Mommy getting lazy again?

OP is a fucking faggot.

Underrated post. I kek'ed

I look at food as fuel like everyone should. This wouldn't be good for me from all the saturated fat, calories and sodium but if you're struggling for money this isn't a bad option.

Fucking exactly.

Please tell me how to make my own spices. I would love to grow a mixture between salt and pepper, but have not yet gotten around to genetically engineering a suitable plant.

Really. I like ramen noodles, but the get old fast. I would eat tv dinners before ramen any day of the week.

I'm with you, kinda. I hate people that can't cook. Look at this sous vide machine trend. Fucking lazy millennials. But at the same time a bachelor isn't gonna be in the mood to cook an elaborate meal just for themselves. And something quick you can stick in the microwave at work is handy too.

OP is just pissed that his mommy wont cook for him anymore until he gets a job.

I dunno about that shit but I get down with TV dinners when I'm lazy and feeling too cheap to go out. Marie Calender chicken pot pie is amazing, and so is this shit. Oh and Stouffers meatloaf is actually pretty damn tasty too.

>TFW I just bought 30 of these to feed me for two weeks

OP is still a stupid fucking nigger. I get down to this ever god damn night.

Hell yes

I don't get my tendies till after my room is clean.

You probably get free lunch at school.

You got a problem with Kid Cuisine too, faggot?

they are yummy as fuck like get meatloaf and mashed potatos one mix with raman cup roast beef flavor or get the one you pictured mix with chicken ramen cup.so yummy

One of my all time favorite pics

God damn I have a craving for that shitty Brownie now.

you didn't call it 'school-lunch.jpg'?

I like it fuck off!!!1

i used to eat these as a kid so fuck you faggot. not everyone was born with a silver spoon up their ass.

I eat that on a daily basis. Its nutritious and tasty and its cheap and convenient. What better food you can get?

That's chicken fried chicken ! Mmmmm, that's the best one

Hungry mans are better poorfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zNoxjUUyec

I bought a hungry man once.
Once.

Ate frozen hamburgers 4 times a week after that. Way better.

or
>throw meat on grill
>put veges in a pot of water
>both are ready within 5minutes
and it's cheaper too.

>$5 for lettuce
sounds like you need to learn to shop AND learn to cook, user. Next time try taking a calculator with you and buying shit that's on special.

Protip:
>beans
>rice
>lentils
>frozen veges to cut corners

This is my late night meal, if I have one. I use a shitload of hot sauce.